Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: CowBot - by: Melon Trademark - NSFW ver - SOLVED

LF: CowBot - by: Melon Trademark - NSFW ver - SOLVED

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
robotcowfemalegirlgirl avataravatarjinnxywhitehornsnsfwsfwsolved
29 Posts 5 Posters 816 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Keep It CosyK
    Keep It CosyK
    Keep It Cosy
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Keep It CosyK
      Keep It CosyK
      Keep It Cosy
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Keep It CosyK
        Keep It CosyK
        Keep It Cosy
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        Bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • FireLF
          FireLF
          FireL
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          still need help

          Keep It CosyK 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Keep It CosyK
            Keep It CosyK
            Keep It Cosy
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            Yes

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FireLF FireL

              still need help

              Keep It CosyK
              Keep It CosyK
              Keep It Cosy
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @FireL I will mark it solved when I no longer need help but PLEASE HELP ME

              FireLF 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Keep It CosyK Keep It Cosy

                @FireL I will mark it solved when I no longer need help but PLEASE HELP ME

                FireLF
                FireLF
                FireL
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Keep-It-Cosy Check DM

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Keep It CosyK
                  Keep It CosyK
                  Keep It Cosy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Keep It CosyK
                    Keep It CosyK
                    Keep It Cosy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Keep It CosyK
                      Keep It CosyK
                      Keep It Cosy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Bump Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ArtieA
                        ArtieA
                        Artie
                        wrote on last edited by Artie
                        #13

                        I have the avatar and I uploaded it without issue.

                        Try a clean new project.

                        That error happens to me when I have too many different avatars in the project that use the same things.

                        The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

                        Keep It CosyK 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • ArtieA Artie

                          I have the avatar and I uploaded it without issue.

                          Try a clean new project.

                          That error happens to me when I have too many different avatars in the project that use the same things.

                          Keep It CosyK
                          Keep It CosyK
                          Keep It Cosy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @Artie I'll try that, but nonetheless which packages did you use? for the nsfw ver to work

                          Keep It CosyK 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ArtieA Artie

                            I have the avatar and I uploaded it without issue.

                            Try a clean new project.

                            That error happens to me when I have too many different avatars in the project that use the same things.

                            Keep It CosyK
                            Keep It CosyK
                            Keep It Cosy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @Artie Im trying these packages
                            a237426b-01d7-42c0-afe5-558e4914db2d-image.jpeg

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Keep It CosyK
                              Keep It CosyK
                              Keep It Cosy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Keep It CosyK Keep It Cosy

                                @Artie I'll try that, but nonetheless which packages did you use? for the nsfw ver to work

                                Keep It CosyK
                                Keep It CosyK
                                Keep It Cosy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                Alr so that did NOT work for me

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Keep It CosyK
                                  Keep It CosyK
                                  Keep It Cosy
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  Bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Keep It CosyK
                                    Keep It CosyK
                                    Keep It Cosy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    Bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Keep It CosyK
                                      Keep It CosyK
                                      Keep It Cosy
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      Bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ArtieA
                                        ArtieA
                                        Artie
                                        wrote on last edited by Artie
                                        #21

                                        What's your version of Unity? Make sure you're using 2022.
                                        You won't need that avatar optimizer since the avatar is already optimized. It's very light. I'd remove the Optimizer.

                                        I checked VRM on that model and you're not the only one dealing with a missing script, so it may be the source itself that broke.

                                        The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

                                        Keep It CosyK 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ArtieA
                                          ArtieA
                                          Artie
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          If after you've done all that, it's still not working, tell me and I'll send you the legitimate file. I bought the avatar on Jinxxy and had no issues.

                                          The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

                                          Keep It CosyK 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular