Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. so this is a bit of an odd post but

so this is a bit of an odd post but

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
soonplanned
19 Posts 5 Posters 651 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SadakoS Sadako

    @birdy007 it's not a promotion it's me stating my plans with my avatars so ppl don't go out their way to rip it.

    birdy007B
    birdy007B
    birdy007
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @Sadako Announcing the release of a new avatar, regardless of intentions, still counts as promoting lol.
    If you're not here to post files in this topic, neither of your two topics belong in this category.

    Feel free to DM me for an update on assets I have posted, I'm more likely to see it among all my thread notifs!

    SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • birdy007B birdy007

      @Sadako Announcing the release of a new avatar, regardless of intentions, still counts as promoting lol.
      If you're not here to post files in this topic, neither of your two topics belong in this category.

      SadakoS
      SadakoS
      Sadako
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @birdy007 the files are a W.I.P. Dumbass as I said fucking read.

      1 Reply Last reply
      -3
      • SadakoS
        SadakoS
        Sadako
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        like holy shit I made the post to inform of what I'd be doing with the shit I've made to limit ripping how can you be that blind to it and I said it's W.I.P. and that it will be released shortly after. to 1. test for bugs. 2. make sure it's fully functional for people to fucking use.

        1 Reply Last reply
        -4
        • SadakoS
          SadakoS
          Sadako
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          also to the mods sorry if it looks like I am crashing out I am just frustrated at the lack of common sense.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • eararaE
            eararaE
            earara
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            this avi is so cute,,, will i have ft??

            SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • eararaE earara

              this avi is so cute,,, will i have ft??

              SadakoS
              SadakoS
              Sadako
              wrote on last edited by Sadako
              #9

              @earara I will be learning how to set it up first and if I understand it will have it for sure!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • SadakoS
                SadakoS
                Sadako
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                shes in unity rn, the sfw one will be released once it's been tested for vr users and pc users just to be sure of everything working right

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SadakoS
                  SadakoS
                  Sadako
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  oh news flash the sfw has 3 outfits as a slider toggle so yea

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SadakoS
                    SadakoS
                    Sadako
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    All three will be displayed via screenshots in the files which I'll be testing soon

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SadakoS
                      SadakoS
                      Sadako
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      running into weight paint issues.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SadakoS
                        SadakoS
                        Sadako
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • SadakoS
                          SadakoS
                          Sadako
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          this is the files of the sfw version

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Thorn_TSotAFT
                            Thorn_TSotAFT
                            Thorn_TSotAF
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            awesome sauce

                            " What the hey!?
                            It's PURPLE!? "

                            " Arrgh, that stupid bug
                            said it was FUCHSIA!! "

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • yaoifulY
                              yaoifulY
                              yaoiful
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              any pics? ones at the top arent loading for mee

                              ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                              ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                              ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                              SadakoS 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • yaoifulY yaoiful

                                any pics? ones at the top arent loading for mee

                                SadakoS
                                SadakoS
                                Sadako
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                @yaoiful in the file itself

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • yaoifulY yaoiful

                                  any pics? ones at the top arent loading for mee

                                  SadakoS
                                  SadakoS
                                  Sadako
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @yaoiful in the file itself is a folder of screenshots, I put them in as a just in case
                                  people want to see it before importing

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular