Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Suvi by reddobear

LF: Suvi by reddobear

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femaleavatarpayhipegirlvrc avatarvrchat
63 Posts 14 Posters 737 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pwuplittrP pwuplittr

    copywrite strikes shes claiming them like crazy lol

    sky_kittyS
    sky_kittyS
    sky_kitty
    wrote last edited by
    #54

    @pwuplittr Ohhh yeah, not surprising! Trust me, I know. -_- I'd probably wait a few days to repost tbh, at least until they find someone else to hassle.

    FaerieLuvF R M 3 Replies Last reply
    1
    • sky_kittyS sky_kitty

      @pwuplittr Ohhh yeah, not surprising! Trust me, I know. -_- I'd probably wait a few days to repost tbh, at least until they find someone else to hassle.

      FaerieLuvF
      FaerieLuvF
      FaerieLuv
      wrote last edited by
      #55

      @sky_kitty if at all possible, can you dm files? This is one avi im really hoping for. But if not thats perfectly fine too!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • sky_kittyS sky_kitty

        @pwuplittr Ohhh yeah, not surprising! Trust me, I know. -_- I'd probably wait a few days to repost tbh, at least until they find someone else to hassle.

        R
        R
        robsriot
        wrote last edited by
        #56

        @sky_kitty

        If you're dming files, then me too pls. ^^

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F
          F
          FEEESH
          wrote last edited by
          #57

          Ditto! ❤

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • sky_kittyS sky_kitty

            @pwuplittr Ohhh yeah, not surprising! Trust me, I know. -_- I'd probably wait a few days to repost tbh, at least until they find someone else to hassle.

            M
            M
            MisterChampagne
            wrote last edited by
            #58

            @sky_kitty Can you please DM me those files too? I once again missed the time mark when i could download it.. 😖

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • sky_kittyS
              sky_kittyS
              sky_kitty
              wrote last edited by
              #59

              You guys got a CRAZY 6th sense!! I did not have the files, but after the links went down so quickly, my friend and I just decided to price split it ^^' I will say though, I'm still kinda feeling a little bad.... If I just outwardly mass leak it, then the blame falls on me when the charity runs dry 😞 sloths are one of my favourite animals too. It's so frustrating cus I still got beef with the creator!!! T^T It's so annoying when annoying people try to do good.

              I think for now, until Pwup re-releases the link, I'm probably gonna hold onto it. I might give it out in dms if you donate the $15 and show proof! That gets you half off automatically, and it goes directly to the charity instead. I'm so sorry, if it was any other avatar from this creator I'd post it T^T My silly morals are getting in the way for this one.

              F 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • F
                F
                FEEESH
                wrote last edited by
                #60

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • luvleeL
                  luvleeL
                  luvlee
                  wrote last edited by
                  #61

                  bumpp

                  Currently looking for River by mystic bunny!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • sky_kittyS sky_kitty

                    You guys got a CRAZY 6th sense!! I did not have the files, but after the links went down so quickly, my friend and I just decided to price split it ^^' I will say though, I'm still kinda feeling a little bad.... If I just outwardly mass leak it, then the blame falls on me when the charity runs dry 😞 sloths are one of my favourite animals too. It's so frustrating cus I still got beef with the creator!!! T^T It's so annoying when annoying people try to do good.

                    I think for now, until Pwup re-releases the link, I'm probably gonna hold onto it. I might give it out in dms if you donate the $15 and show proof! That gets you half off automatically, and it goes directly to the charity instead. I'm so sorry, if it was any other avatar from this creator I'd post it T^T My silly morals are getting in the way for this one.

                    F
                    F
                    FEEESH
                    wrote last edited by
                    #62

                    @sky_kitty While I understand your love for sloths, WWF is a BADDDDD route to go to donate through, they have a HORRENDOUS track record of r*pe, torture, and murdering of indigenous people. I understand the care for animals, but that doesn't justify the hate that they spread and I don't feel comfortable donating to that.

                    luvleeL 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • F FEEESH

                      @sky_kitty While I understand your love for sloths, WWF is a BADDDDD route to go to donate through, they have a HORRENDOUS track record of r*pe, torture, and murdering of indigenous people. I understand the care for animals, but that doesn't justify the hate that they spread and I don't feel comfortable donating to that.

                      luvleeL
                      luvleeL
                      luvlee
                      wrote last edited by
                      #63

                      @FEEESH no fr i am not donating to that

                      Currently looking for River by mystic bunny!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular