LF: These BOOTH Shoes and Accessories
-

-

-
So just looking for these shoes and accessories. For the ones that require a certain model type then Shinra is what I'm looking for!











Booth ^
Couldn't upload picture of these items:
CRISTOBAL Speed Trainer 1.0 -
@Koa Thank youuuu so much!
-
Viviane Westwood Necklace(Asset name has changed)
【PhysBone】Orb Necklace 4094988

(v1.2)
I only have v1.2 but I am looking for the latest version, v1.3.
Thank you in advance. -
@apostmodernway Does anyone have these? I got here late and the link ded

-
@apostmodernway looking for a reupload too!
-
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
Viviane Westwood Necklace(Asset name has changed)
【PhysBone】Orb Necklace 4094988

(v1.2)
I only have v1.2 but I am looking for the latest version, v1.3.
Thank you in advance. -
This post is deleted!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login