Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. FOUND: Lovera Set - VRChat Punk Unicorn Ears + Horn by Phantomsuun

FOUND: Lovera Set - VRChat Punk Unicorn Ears + Horn by Phantomsuun

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Other Assets
unicornsetanimal setearshorn
27 Posts 7 Posters 411 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaitafienB
    BaitafienB
    Baitafien
    wrote on last edited by Baitafien
    #1

    o_1jutado34rdm17t3boq1tch1rfh1b.gif

    Cute unicorn set i need it so bad ❤

    Ended up just buying it! enjoy!
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Store Link: https://payhip.com/b/a7Bec?ref=jinxxy

    I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
    ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • BaitafienB
      BaitafienB
      Baitafien
      wrote last edited by
      #27

      i bought it LOLL

      I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
      ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • BaitafienB
        BaitafienB
        Baitafien
        wrote on last edited by
        #2

        Fast bump

        I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
        ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • doll.zipD
          doll.zipD
          doll.zip
          wrote on last edited by
          #3

          bump!!

          ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

          ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
          ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
          ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • doll.zipD
            doll.zipD
            doll.zip
            wrote on last edited by
            #4

            omg u beat me

            ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

            ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
            ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
            ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

            BaitafienB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • doll.zipD doll.zip

              omg u beat me

              BaitafienB
              BaitafienB
              Baitafien
              wrote on last edited by
              #5

              @doll.zip LOLLL

              I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
              ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                SpaceTako
                wrote on last edited by
                #6

                bump!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BaitafienB
                  BaitafienB
                  Baitafien
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #7

                  bump

                  I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                  ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L
                    L
                    Luner_Eclipse
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #8

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BaitafienB
                      BaitafienB
                      Baitafien
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #9

                      bump

                      I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                      ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BaitafienB
                        BaitafienB
                        Baitafien
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #10

                        bump

                        I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                        ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • tirallaT
                          tirallaT
                          tiralla
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #11

                          Bump🖤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BaitafienB
                            BaitafienB
                            Baitafien
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #12

                            bump

                            I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                            ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BaitafienB
                              BaitafienB
                              Baitafien
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #13

                              bump

                              I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                              ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BaitafienB
                                BaitafienB
                                Baitafien
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #14

                                bumppp

                                I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                                ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BaitafienB
                                  BaitafienB
                                  Baitafien
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #15

                                  bumpp

                                  I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                                  ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BaitafienB
                                    BaitafienB
                                    Baitafien
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #16

                                    bump

                                    I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                                    ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BaitafienB
                                      BaitafienB
                                      Baitafien
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #17

                                      bumppp i want these so freaking bad

                                      I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                                      ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BaitafienB
                                        BaitafienB
                                        Baitafien
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #18

                                        bump

                                        I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                                        ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BaitafienB
                                          BaitafienB
                                          Baitafien
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #19

                                          b-b-b-bumpppp

                                          I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                                          ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • BaitafienB
                                            BaitafienB
                                            Baitafien
                                            wrote on last edited by
                                            #20

                                            bumpp

                                            I wish the best for you! 화이팅!
                                            ~ ⊹₊ ⭑.☜(゚ヮ゚☜).⭑₊⊹~

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            Reply
                                            • Reply as topic
                                            Log in to reply
                                            • Oldest to Newest
                                            • Newest to Oldest
                                            • Most Votes


                                            • Login

                                            • Login or register to search.
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            0
                                            • Categories
                                            • Recent
                                            • Tags
                                            • Popular