Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Services
  4. [FREEE!] Avatar VRCA Downloading Service [FAST!!!1]

[FREEE!] Avatar VRCA Downloading Service [FAST!!!1]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Services
vrca dumpfree downloadripping avatarsexkat is cute
1.1k Posts 296 Posters 28.7k Views 40 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MikuM Miku

    @aikoro said:

    @Miku Is it okay if I join your server? The links you previously posted have expired

    sent a dm

    S
    S
    Scarecrow
    wrote last edited by
    #1090

    @Miku Can I join your server?

    MikuM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • J
      J
      jaytoon
      wrote last edited by
      #1091

      @miku Could i also join😊

      MikuM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MikuM Miku

        @Gravitea said:

        hi if you have time could you do this one? Thank you so much in advance!! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3b5d0e82-f8a4-4e46-8c7e-040b218886bc

        šŸ”— Download Link (gofile.io)

        G
        G
        Gravitea
        wrote last edited by
        #1092

        Miku i could kiss you so platonically right now tysm lol

        1 Reply Last reply
        😊
        0
        • J
          J
          Jdjdkdkdmd
          wrote last edited by
          #1093

          @miku Can I join your server? Plz

          MikuM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J
            J
            junkfood
            wrote last edited by junkfood
            #1094

            Hello! If I want to have an avatar that I previously uploaded myself converted into a file, how can I do that?

            MikuM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I
              I
              ILookForLiela
              wrote last edited by
              #1095
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N
                N
                nonexistant
                wrote last edited by nonexistant
                #1096

                Greetings! This could be quite a lot as I personally would really wish to save them.
                I'll post two per 1~2 weeks if that's okay!
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a7789ba-3d8e-4bee-adbe-6780c9ea4805
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ed17a9d1-f99d-4c7f-8c34-f080748430e2

                There's six of them in total

                MikuM 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Sebaxxx19
                  wrote last edited by
                  #1097

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_037dc51f-b4a9-40b6-ad11-56968bfd6847

                  puedes descargar este

                  MikuM 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • raz0rpr1nc3ssR
                    raz0rpr1nc3ssR
                    raz0rpr1nc3ss
                    wrote last edited by
                    #1098

                    hi ā¤ could you get the vrca files for these avatars please? ^^

                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a0fdacd2-fbb5-4b1c-be6e-e2e30e34dd3b
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b9840483-69fd-4815-90ac-4f425273b1f0
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e55d9050-e2e2-4747-a6d9-7571b3e55ab0

                    MikuM 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AlexThePandaA
                      AlexThePandaA
                      AlexThePanda
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1099

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6649b6b2-a654-45ce-a4ec-e8f1d85859f6

                      would love this if possible! tysm

                      MikuM 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • globbo44G
                        globbo44G
                        globbo44
                        wrote last edited by
                        #1100

                        Screenshot 2026-09-27 233034.png

                        Hii!! Sorry I couldn't find the link for this one but hopefully this is fine. please and thank youu!! ^-^

                        MikuM 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • globbo44G globbo44

                          Screenshot 2026-09-27 233034.png

                          Hii!! Sorry I couldn't find the link for this one but hopefully this is fine. please and thank youu!! ^-^

                          MikuM
                          MikuM
                          Miku
                          wrote last edited by
                          #1101

                          @globbo44 said:

                          Screenshot 2026-09-27 233034.png

                          Hii!! Sorry I couldn't find the link for this one but hopefully this is fine. please and thank youu!! ^-^

                          there where multiples so I ripped them all
                          No json or image
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          Check out this video bellow
                          šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
                          šŸ˜Žhttps://files.catbox.moe/umjd2b.mp4 šŸ˜Ž
                          šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

                          globbo44G 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AlexThePandaA AlexThePanda

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6649b6b2-a654-45ce-a4ec-e8f1d85859f6

                            would love this if possible! tysm

                            MikuM
                            MikuM
                            Miku
                            wrote last edited by
                            #1102

                            @AlexThePanda said:

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6649b6b2-a654-45ce-a4ec-e8f1d85859f6

                            would love this if possible! tysm

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            Check out this video bellow
                            šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
                            šŸ˜Žhttps://files.catbox.moe/umjd2b.mp4 šŸ˜Ž
                            šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • raz0rpr1nc3ssR raz0rpr1nc3ss

                              hi ā¤ could you get the vrca files for these avatars please? ^^

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a0fdacd2-fbb5-4b1c-be6e-e2e30e34dd3b
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b9840483-69fd-4815-90ac-4f425273b1f0
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e55d9050-e2e2-4747-a6d9-7571b3e55ab0

                              MikuM
                              MikuM
                              Miku
                              wrote last edited by
                              #1103

                              @raz0rpr1nc3ss said:

                              hi ā¤ could you get the vrca files for these avatars please? ^^

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a0fdacd2-fbb5-4b1c-be6e-e2e30e34dd3b
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b9840483-69fd-4815-90ac-4f425273b1f0
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e55d9050-e2e2-4747-a6d9-7571b3e55ab0

                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Check out this video bellow
                              šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
                              šŸ˜Žhttps://files.catbox.moe/umjd2b.mp4 šŸ˜Ž
                              šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • S Sebaxxx19

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_037dc51f-b4a9-40b6-ad11-56968bfd6847

                                puedes descargar este

                                MikuM
                                MikuM
                                Miku
                                wrote last edited by
                                #1104

                                @Sebaxxx19 said:

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_037dc51f-b4a9-40b6-ad11-56968bfd6847

                                puedes descargar este

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                Check out this video bellow
                                šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
                                šŸ˜Žhttps://files.catbox.moe/umjd2b.mp4 šŸ˜Ž
                                šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • N nonexistant

                                  Greetings! This could be quite a lot as I personally would really wish to save them.
                                  I'll post two per 1~2 weeks if that's okay!
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a7789ba-3d8e-4bee-adbe-6780c9ea4805
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ed17a9d1-f99d-4c7f-8c34-f080748430e2

                                  There's six of them in total

                                  MikuM
                                  MikuM
                                  Miku
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #1105

                                  @nonexistant said:

                                  Greetings! This could be quite a lot as I personally would really wish to save them.
                                  I'll post two per 1~2 weeks if that's okay!
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a7789ba-3d8e-4bee-adbe-6780c9ea4805
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ed17a9d1-f99d-4c7f-8c34-f080748430e2

                                  There's six of them in total

                                  send them all I have fully automated downloading and uploading just for this thread like I have done 200 avatar request before

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  Check out this video bellow
                                  šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
                                  šŸ˜Žhttps://files.catbox.moe/umjd2b.mp4 šŸ˜Ž
                                  šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • J junkfood

                                    Hello! If I want to have an avatar that I previously uploaded myself converted into a file, how can I do that?

                                    MikuM
                                    MikuM
                                    Miku
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #1106

                                    @junkfood said:

                                    Hello! If I want to have an avatar that I previously uploaded myself converted into a file, how can I do that?

                                    https://boytoy.wtf/avatar/

                                    Check out this video bellow
                                    šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
                                    šŸ˜Žhttps://files.catbox.moe/umjd2b.mp4 šŸ˜Ž
                                    šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • J Jdjdkdkdmd

                                      @miku Can I join your server? Plz

                                      MikuM
                                      MikuM
                                      Miku
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #1107

                                      @Jdjdkdkdmd said:

                                      @miku Can I join your server? Plz

                                      check dm I invited you

                                      Check out this video bellow
                                      šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
                                      šŸ˜Žhttps://files.catbox.moe/umjd2b.mp4 šŸ˜Ž
                                      šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

                                      NoMoreHerosN 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • MikuM Miku

                                        @Jdjdkdkdmd said:

                                        @miku Can I join your server? Plz

                                        check dm I invited you

                                        NoMoreHerosN
                                        NoMoreHerosN
                                        NoMoreHeros
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #1108

                                        @Miku said:

                                        @Jdjdkdkdmd said:

                                        @miku Can I join your server? Plz

                                        check dm I invited you

                                        @Miku can i have an invite as well ?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • J jaytoon

                                          @miku Could i also join😊

                                          MikuM
                                          MikuM
                                          Miku
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #1109

                                          @jaytoon said:

                                          @miku Could i also join😊

                                          check dms I invited you

                                          Check out this video bellow
                                          šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
                                          šŸ˜Žhttps://files.catbox.moe/umjd2b.mp4 šŸ˜Ž
                                          šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular