Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Services
  4. [FREEE!] Avatar VRCA Downloading Service [FAST!!!1]

[FREEE!] Avatar VRCA Downloading Service [FAST!!!1]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Services
vrca dumpfree downloadripping avatarsexkat is cute
1.1k Posts 293 Posters 28.0k Views 40 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    CheesyMcSqueezy
    wrote last edited by
    #1088

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_47fb58f8-3d34-4555-abae-5050e3fd94bd Would really like this one

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MikuM Miku

      @aikoro said:

      @Miku Is it okay if I join your server? The links you previously posted have expired

      sent a dm

      YoloLink1Y
      YoloLink1Y
      YoloLink1
      wrote last edited by
      #1089

      @Miku Is it fine if i also can join?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MikuM Miku

        @aikoro said:

        @Miku Is it okay if I join your server? The links you previously posted have expired

        sent a dm

        S
        S
        Scarecrow
        wrote last edited by
        #1090

        @Miku Can I join your server?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J
          J
          jaytoon
          wrote last edited by
          #1091

          @miku Could i also join😊

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MikuM Miku

            @Gravitea said:

            hi if you have time could you do this one? Thank you so much in advance!! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3b5d0e82-f8a4-4e46-8c7e-040b218886bc

            🔗 Download Link (gofile.io)

            G
            G
            Gravitea
            wrote last edited by
            #1092

            Miku i could kiss you so platonically right now tysm lol

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J
              J
              Jdjdkdkdmd
              wrote last edited by
              #1093

              @miku Can I join your server? Plz

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J
                J
                junkfood
                wrote last edited by junkfood
                #1094

                Hello! If I want to have an avatar that I previously uploaded myself converted into a file, how can I do that?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  ILookForLiela
                  wrote last edited by
                  #1095
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • N
                    N
                    nonexistant
                    wrote last edited by nonexistant
                    #1096

                    Greetings! This could be quite a lot as I personally would really wish to save them.
                    I'll post two per 1~2 weeks if that's okay!
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9a7789ba-3d8e-4bee-adbe-6780c9ea4805
                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ed17a9d1-f99d-4c7f-8c34-f080748430e2

                    There's six of them in total

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      Sebaxxx19
                      wrote last edited by
                      #1097

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_037dc51f-b4a9-40b6-ad11-56968bfd6847

                      puedes descargar este

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • raz0rpr1nc3ssR
                        raz0rpr1nc3ssR
                        raz0rpr1nc3ss
                        wrote last edited by
                        #1098

                        hi ❤ could you get the vrca files for these avatars please? ^^

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a0fdacd2-fbb5-4b1c-be6e-e2e30e34dd3b
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b9840483-69fd-4815-90ac-4f425273b1f0
                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e55d9050-e2e2-4747-a6d9-7571b3e55ab0

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • AlexThePandaA
                          AlexThePandaA
                          AlexThePanda
                          wrote last edited by
                          #1099

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6649b6b2-a654-45ce-a4ec-e8f1d85859f6

                          would love this if possible! tysm

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular