Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Worlds
  5. I need your help to find a VRChat map for a project.

I need your help to find a VRChat map for a project.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Worlds
world helpworld mapsbooth worldneedhelp
1 Posts 1 Posters 78 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NemesisN
    NemesisN
    Nemesis
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello there! I recently started a large-scale project that requires quite a bit of work.

    Unfortunately, I need to track down a specific map featuring a particular room.

    Here are the only details I can recall:

    – It has a Japanese atmosphere.
    – It is a small map.
    – There are bamboo plants.
    – A path leads to a raised building.

    I know these aren't many clues, but it's all I can remember.
    I'm really sorry.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular