LF: These cursor packs by CRITICALBONK
-
-
-
-
-
-
Bump!
-
-
-
-
Do any of the 8 people watching




still care about the cursors? I don't really care about them anymore, but I could buy them if any of you do@BoingWoin I'm in the same boat lol, but yes, it'd be nice if you brought them, they're pretty good cursors.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
