LF: Any Unity Package Hazeker model.
-
bump
-
hi loves, tday i updated the drive with a few fixed models of hazekers work.
so far i fixed: trigger, summer belle, and yanagi.
accepting requests atm if i have it.
Download Link (drive.google.com)@stellarprincess do you have the zhao mmd model?
-
hi loves, tday i updated the drive with a few fixed models of hazekers work.
so far i fixed: trigger, summer belle, and yanagi.
accepting requests atm if i have it.
Download Link (drive.google.com)This post is deleted! -
bump
-
Bump! We def need a Ramielle
-
@Arcadian weight painting issue on my end. i’ll fix it soon
️@stellarprincess I fixed Yanagi and other 2 models, how can I give them to you so you can upload it to your folder?
-
-
@stellarprincess I fixed Yanagi and other 2 models, how can I give them to you so you can upload it to your folder?
-
bump
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login