男性アバター向け衣装『Counter Work Set』 - By ほしboo/ CP58 | PlusHead only
-


PlusHead only since I only needed it for MochiFitter anyway. Use this free +Head MochiFitter bidirectional profile to convert the outfit to other avi bases
-
KOMANO HERE
-
This post is deleted!
-
@terew Hey, just asking if you're interested in buying anything that Glayer3d made?
Particularly interested in https://glayer3d.gumroad.com/l/scishmael -
@terew Hey, just asking if you're interested in buying anything that Glayer3d made?
Particularly interested in https://glayer3d.gumroad.com/l/scishmaelNo because I have no use for them + I have all of them ripped. But the only caveat is, they're a pain in the ass to fix because they are somewhat broken and I haven't fixed almost any of them

-
No because I have no use for them + I have all of them ripped. But the only caveat is, they're a pain in the ass to fix because they are somewhat broken and I haven't fixed almost any of them

@terew could i get sword sharpened with tears rodion?
-
No because I have no use for them + I have all of them ripped. But the only caveat is, they're a pain in the ass to fix because they are somewhat broken and I haven't fixed almost any of them

@terew or any of them
-
No because I have no use for them + I have all of them ripped. But the only caveat is, they're a pain in the ass to fix because they are somewhat broken and I haven't fixed almost any of them

-
@terew
yo, I found some major ball
https://jinxxy.com/PlutoVAT/Solemn_Lament_Suit
It may be for the nardo, but people can make it work for other avi's with some tweaks -
@niko_oneshot @sunny7135 @indexnursefather sorry for the delay, was feeling unwell for several days so I was inactive
There you go, I think I organized them decently well and I checked them in unity and I'm pretty sure nothing is missing including the latest Myo model (I also included several other rips from other creators)
Again, beware: most of them are broken in varying degrees in terms of VRChat avatar compatibility and I probably won't be able to help you because it's too much work and some of them might require blender tweaks
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login