Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Mila The Shark's avi

LF: Mila The Shark's avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
femalefurryshark
303 Posts 81 Posters 10.0k Views 89 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote last edited by
    #67

    I'll fix the latest ver as well so gimme a bit

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    thatgayT 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • BaphometscurseB
      BaphometscurseB
      Baphometscurse
      wrote last edited by
      #68

      So, there was errors extracting (fun) so i might take a bit longer…And there are missing materials and I’d have to recreate the way she did shaders guhh
      Screenshot_2026-09-16_175342.png

      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

      VerdanṫFennecV AvatarhunterA ilovegiyuunsabiI 3 Replies Last reply
      4
      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

        So, there was errors extracting (fun) so i might take a bit longer…And there are missing materials and I’d have to recreate the way she did shaders guhh
        Screenshot_2026-09-16_175342.png

        VerdanṫFennecV
        VerdanṫFennecV
        VerdanṫFennec
        wrote last edited by
        #69

        @Baphometscurse i can share my hotswap to compare on

        BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • VerdanṫFennecV VerdanṫFennec

          @Baphometscurse i can share my hotswap to compare on

          BaphometscurseB
          BaphometscurseB
          Baphometscurse
          wrote last edited by
          #70

          @Verdanṫ feel free too! I haven't checked on her other model but hopefully i can get this done guh

          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

          VerdanṫFennecV 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

            @Verdanṫ feel free too! I haven't checked on her other model but hopefully i can get this done guh

            VerdanṫFennecV
            VerdanṫFennecV
            VerdanṫFennec
            wrote last edited by
            #71

            @baphometscurse
            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f1159bce-0a82-4b19-8580-58f95c9dd1b8

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • UrakiaU
              UrakiaU
              Urakia
              wrote last edited by
              #72

              Bump for the fix :3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FilferinipapiniF
                FilferinipapiniF
                Filferinipapini
                wrote last edited by
                #73

                bump for fix cuz
                alt text

                SMASHing stuff

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                  So, there was errors extracting (fun) so i might take a bit longer…And there are missing materials and I’d have to recreate the way she did shaders guhh
                  Screenshot_2026-09-16_175342.png

                  AvatarhunterA
                  AvatarhunterA
                  Avatarhunter
                  wrote last edited by
                  #74

                  @Baphometscurse I'm very sure using fac utilities should reinstate the shaders without having to redo them. I would recommend to check that out.

                  AVTRH

                  BaphometscurseB 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • kosmoK
                    kosmoK
                    kosmo
                    wrote last edited by
                    #75

                    BUMP 4 FIX

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                      @Baphometscurse I'm very sure using fac utilities should reinstate the shaders without having to redo them. I would recommend to check that out.

                      BaphometscurseB
                      BaphometscurseB
                      Baphometscurse
                      wrote last edited by
                      #76

                      @Avatarhunter thats what i used :'D

                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                        @Baphometscurse I'm very sure using fac utilities should reinstate the shaders without having to redo them. I would recommend to check that out.

                        BaphometscurseB
                        BaphometscurseB
                        Baphometscurse
                        wrote last edited by
                        #77

                        @Avatarhunter but for more clarification, i did use FACS (As I always do) and for example here is the tail, It quite literally has NO material on it :'D image.jpeg

                        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                        FurryF 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • thatgayT
                          thatgayT
                          thatgay
                          wrote last edited by thatgay
                          #78

                          This is a folder from someone who tried to recreate the avatar; if I'm not mistaken, I think there's a tail texture inside one of those folders [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          Please steve we need thiS!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ShadowEXS
                            ShadowEXS
                            ShadowEX
                            wrote last edited by
                            #79

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • thatgayT
                              thatgayT
                              thatgay
                              wrote last edited by
                              #80

                              Bump

                              Please steve we need thiS!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • G
                                G
                                GHOSTINYOU
                                wrote last edited by
                                #81

                                I also have her boyfriend avatar [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                thatgayT G 2 Replies Last reply
                                2
                                • G GHOSTINYOU

                                  I also have her boyfriend avatar [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  thatgayT
                                  thatgayT
                                  thatgay
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #82

                                  @GHOSTINYOU Do you have any photo of what it looks like?

                                  Please steve we need thiS!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                    So, there was errors extracting (fun) so i might take a bit longer…And there are missing materials and I’d have to recreate the way she did shaders guhh
                                    Screenshot_2026-09-16_175342.png

                                    ilovegiyuunsabiI
                                    ilovegiyuunsabiI
                                    ilovegiyuunsabi
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #83

                                    @Baphometscurse heyy, did you manage to fix it so far or no? (i wish i could help T_T)

                                    --- just a simple girl --
                                    obsessed w/ the new booth avi Mayo :O
                                    (always on lookout for Milfy&Milltina&Manuka stuff:3)
                                    mwahh<3
                                    love yall!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • thatgayT
                                      thatgayT
                                      thatgay
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #84

                                      Bump for news

                                      Please steve we need thiS!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • UrakiaU
                                        UrakiaU
                                        Urakia
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #85

                                        Bumping

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • сердцеС
                                          сердцеС
                                          сердце
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #86

                                          Bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular