LF: Mila The Shark's avi
-
@Lover69 could you send me it or nah
-
@Avatarhunter
![alt text]
she weird and racist and tranphobic and using clients@exposemila i know ts is off topic but what's the dog avi called
-
Verrsion 4.6.0 of her avatar
Download Link (drive.google.com)@GHOSTINYOU The Link is down
-

Whelp This Come with problem dose anyone know how to fix this?
-
@Ram0001 Why do you want to know who is around Mila still?
@Shadowkurou sorry not what I meant, I was meaning if She is still around I would like her to message me.
-
@Toyota you got another link? This ones dead already

-
So How Do You get FBX From Mila body model all I see is the Asset. Instead of FBX
-
@ghostinyou could u resend her bf vrca files
-
-
-
give me the file in private messages, I will upload this file to a file sharing service that will not delete the file, but you may need a VPN to download it from there
-
@Rikard_M you can share the file that you downloaded, I want to upload it to another file sharing site and give people a link.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



