Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Mila The Shark's avi

LF: Mila The Shark's avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
femalefurryshark
220 Posts 58 Posters 6.2k Views 82 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RezoFall671R
    RezoFall671R
    RezoFall671
    wrote last edited by
    #171

    What's wrong with visemes?

    --Let's make this world better place for us--

    UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AliceReznovA
      AliceReznovA
      AliceReznov
      wrote last edited by
      #172

      @avatarhunter it wont allow me to upload it because it is missing a prefab

      AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D DAEDRICswat

        @Urakia somehow, the link was not working for me earlier. I was getting an error!

        UrakiaU
        UrakiaU
        Urakia
        wrote last edited by
        #173

        @DAEDRICswat I downloaded it like 3h after the post

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RezoFall671R RezoFall671

          What's wrong with visemes?

          UrakiaU
          UrakiaU
          Urakia
          wrote last edited by
          #174

          @RezoFall671 I dont acctually know, but Ill try doing some things later

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G
            G
            GHOSTINYOU
            wrote last edited by
            #175

            Use the FACS.Utilities tool to fix the script.
            but for me it works.

            UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • G GHOSTINYOU

              Use the FACS.Utilities tool to fix the script.
              but for me it works.

              UrakiaU
              UrakiaU
              Urakia
              wrote last edited by
              #176

              @GHOSTINYOU hmm I didnt know that, it worked with the expressions and that things?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • G
                G
                GHOSTINYOU
                wrote last edited by
                #177

                Well, I was able to upload it

                UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G GHOSTINYOU

                  Well, I was able to upload it

                  UrakiaU
                  UrakiaU
                  Urakia
                  wrote last edited by
                  #178

                  @GHOSTINYOU me too. but the visemines and expressions didnt work

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AliceReznovA AliceReznov

                    @avatarhunter it wont allow me to upload it because it is missing a prefab

                    AvatarhunterA
                    AvatarhunterA
                    Avatarhunter
                    wrote last edited by
                    #179

                    @AliceReznov What prefab is missing?

                    AVTRH

                    UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                      @AliceReznov What prefab is missing?

                      UrakiaU
                      UrakiaU
                      Urakia
                      wrote last edited by
                      #180

                      @Avatarhunter Maybe something that isnt part of the Avi, mine uploaded just fine, and btw, the expressions, idk if I can do it, I saw but my mind doesnt work with it, i'm stuck, mybe not enough experience, and the body is slighty modified so I can't just move everything to a foxmoth, nothing fits the breasts

                      AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • kuwagata ohgerK kuwagata ohger

                        @Avatarhunter SHE DELETED HER ACC

                        AvatarhunterA
                        AvatarhunterA
                        Avatarhunter
                        wrote last edited by
                        #181

                        @kuwagata-ohger image.jpeg I'm giving them a chance by the way. No excuses will be accepted after tomorrow just trying to be nice and fair here.

                        AVTRH

                        AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
                        -2
                        • UrakiaU Urakia

                          @Avatarhunter Maybe something that isnt part of the Avi, mine uploaded just fine, and btw, the expressions, idk if I can do it, I saw but my mind doesnt work with it, i'm stuck, mybe not enough experience, and the body is slighty modified so I can't just move everything to a foxmoth, nothing fits the breasts

                          AvatarhunterA
                          AvatarhunterA
                          Avatarhunter
                          wrote last edited by
                          #182

                          @Urakia Yes the body is custom modified

                          AVTRH

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                            @kuwagata-ohger image.jpeg I'm giving them a chance by the way. No excuses will be accepted after tomorrow just trying to be nice and fair here.

                            AvatarhunterA
                            AvatarhunterA
                            Avatarhunter
                            wrote last edited by
                            #183

                            image.jpeg image.jpeg They are currently online too now that i put my attention to them

                            AVTRH

                            UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                              image.jpeg image.jpeg They are currently online too now that i put my attention to them

                              UrakiaU
                              UrakiaU
                              Urakia
                              wrote last edited by
                              #184

                              @Avatarhunter ouu okay, tell anything u think is important, of u want, ty for ur time and work ❤

                              AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • UrakiaU Urakia

                                @Avatarhunter ouu okay, tell anything u think is important, of u want, ty for ur time and work ❤

                                AvatarhunterA
                                AvatarhunterA
                                Avatarhunter
                                wrote last edited by
                                #185

                                @Urakia That this person is lowkey weird af. They have a full doxx of themselves on their bio. image.jpeg Seems like a very "gourmet person" lol

                                AVTRH

                                UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                                -1
                                • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                                  @Urakia That this person is lowkey weird af. They have a full doxx of themselves on their bio. image.jpeg Seems like a very "gourmet person" lol

                                  UrakiaU
                                  UrakiaU
                                  Urakia
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #186

                                  @Avatarhunter Seems to 🙏

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • R
                                    R
                                    Ram0001
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #187

                                    If your still around Mila, message me if you would please?

                                    ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • dootboo5D
                                      dootboo5D
                                      dootboo5
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #188

                                      I was honestly just curious on what creators avis are getting ripped, now im actually started to just want to unfollow mila 💔

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • R Ram0001

                                        If your still around Mila, message me if you would please?

                                        ShadowkurouS
                                        ShadowkurouS
                                        Shadowkurou
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #189

                                        @Ram0001 Why do you want to know who is around Mila still?

                                        Be sure to upvote if I was able to help out. Emojis don't help my rep. I am talking to you, the people who only react with emojis instead of actually upvoting if I was able to help.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • thatgayT
                                          thatgayT
                                          thatgay
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #190

                                          I guess the same thing is happening as with the previous post about looking for her avatar... the person closest to him took pity on her and sent her a message ;( I suppose it's a form of manipulation? Or maybe I'm wrong.

                                          Please steve we need thiS!

                                          ShadowkurouS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular