Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Mila The Shark's avi

LF: Mila The Shark's avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
femalefurryshark
178 Posts 47 Posters 5.6k Views 76 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AvatarhunterA
    AvatarhunterA
    Avatarhunter
    wrote last edited by
    #131

    Progress update
    image.jpeg

    AVTRH

    AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

      Progress update
      image.jpeg

      AvatarhunterA
      AvatarhunterA
      Avatarhunter
      wrote last edited by
      #132

      The tool was successful

      AVTRH

      Y CaileancrosC 2 Replies Last reply
      2
      • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

        The tool was successful

        Y
        Y
        yr7r7tyrukfjd
        wrote last edited by
        #133

        @Avatarhunter Peak

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

          The tool was successful

          CaileancrosC
          CaileancrosC
          Caileancros
          wrote last edited by
          #134

          @Avatarhunter Nice

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            Taekwo
            wrote last edited by
            #135

            Bumpp progress lookin good

            AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T Taekwo

              Bumpp progress lookin good

              AvatarhunterA
              AvatarhunterA
              Avatarhunter
              wrote last edited by
              #136

              @Taekwo avatar is heavyyyyy I think I fixed the eyes I'm gonna test later on VRC to make sure all toggles are working

              AVTRH

              G 1 Reply Last reply
              💕
              5
              • R
                R
                randourchin
                wrote last edited by
                #137

                take your time

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                  @Taekwo avatar is heavyyyyy I think I fixed the eyes I'm gonna test later on VRC to make sure all toggles are working

                  G
                  G
                  GHOSTINYOU
                  wrote last edited by
                  #138

                  @Avatarhunter hey, I was wondering if you can make a secondary texture of her original texture material that is included in the file of the mts. I kinda want the original texture she had when she started making videos and if you don’t know what I mean, I can give you a photo how it looks like.

                  G AvatarhunterA 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • G GHOSTINYOU

                    @Avatarhunter hey, I was wondering if you can make a secondary texture of her original texture material that is included in the file of the mts. I kinda want the original texture she had when she started making videos and if you don’t know what I mean, I can give you a photo how it looks like.

                    G
                    G
                    GHOSTINYOU
                    wrote last edited by
                    #139

                    38.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G GHOSTINYOU

                      @Avatarhunter hey, I was wondering if you can make a secondary texture of her original texture material that is included in the file of the mts. I kinda want the original texture she had when she started making videos and if you don’t know what I mean, I can give you a photo how it looks like.

                      AvatarhunterA
                      AvatarhunterA
                      Avatarhunter
                      wrote last edited by
                      #140

                      @GHOSTINYOU I can't find the texture. You said its included in the file of the mats??

                      AVTRH

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • G
                        G
                        GHOSTINYOU
                        wrote last edited by GHOSTINYOU
                        #141

                        It’s in substance painter file

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • G GHOSTINYOU

                          It’s in substance painter file

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          AvatarhunterA
                          AvatarhunterA
                          Avatarhunter
                          wrote last edited by
                          #142

                          @GHOSTINYOU ill look later since im trying to rush thus

                          AVTRH

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AvatarhunterA
                            AvatarhunterA
                            Avatarhunter
                            wrote last edited by Avatarhunter
                            #143

                            [register or login to view this hidden content] this is mila 4.4.0 please test and lmk. Everything should be working! Mila 4.6.0 is otw

                            AVTRH

                            UrakiaU Devil StarsD 3 Replies Last reply
                            ❤
                            3
                            • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                              [register or login to view this hidden content] this is mila 4.4.0 please test and lmk. Everything should be working! Mila 4.6.0 is otw

                              UrakiaU
                              UrakiaU
                              Urakia
                              wrote last edited by
                              #144

                              @Avatarhunter looks awesome en unity, I'll try it tomorrow, tysm <33

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • L
                                L
                                lilly
                                wrote last edited by
                                #145

                                @MilaTheShark would u be mad for those who'd retexture and shit

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • kuwagata ohgerK
                                  kuwagata ohgerK
                                  kuwagata ohger
                                  wrote last edited by kuwagata ohger
                                  #146

                                  @MilaTheShark you ripped and were racist from what i heard
                                  also we dont care who or where we get it from
                                  trust me we dont give a fuck we've ripped from pedos and more

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  -1
                                  • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                                    [register or login to view this hidden content] this is mila 4.4.0 please test and lmk. Everything should be working! Mila 4.6.0 is otw

                                    Devil StarsD
                                    Devil StarsD
                                    Devil Stars
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #147

                                    @Avatarhunter Excuse me, please tell me. Did I do something wrong, or not? The character’s mouth doesn’t open.

                                    UrakiaU AvatarhunterA 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Devil StarsD Devil Stars

                                      @Avatarhunter Excuse me, please tell me. Did I do something wrong, or not? The character’s mouth doesn’t open.

                                      UrakiaU
                                      UrakiaU
                                      Urakia
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #148

                                      @Devil-Stars could be the visemines disabled in the facial expression

                                      Devil StarsD 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                                        [register or login to view this hidden content] this is mila 4.4.0 please test and lmk. Everything should be working! Mila 4.6.0 is otw

                                        UrakiaU
                                        UrakiaU
                                        Urakia
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #149

                                        @Avatarhunter for what I saw, seems to be all perfect, only has right hand gestures and that chances both hans, and the facial expression are not there, maybe visemines neither, I didnt test it

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • UrakiaU Urakia

                                          @Devil-Stars could be the visemines disabled in the facial expression

                                          Devil StarsD
                                          Devil StarsD
                                          Devil Stars
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #150

                                          @Urakia Sorry. Could you tell me how to turn them on?

                                          UrakiaU 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular