Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Mila The Shark's avi

LF: Mila The Shark's avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
femalefurryshark
141 Posts 42 Posters 4.9k Views 71 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • thatgayT
    thatgayT
    thatgay
    wrote last edited by
    #129

    Bump

    Please steve we need thiS!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AvatarhunterA
      AvatarhunterA
      Avatarhunter
      wrote last edited by
      #130

      Alright so as i fix mila the shark avatar im building an automated tool to load .vrca bundles and convert them to a working unity package i am testing it on this vrca and will let you know how it goes this should completely replace me and replace manual avatar repair

      AVTRH

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • AvatarhunterA
        AvatarhunterA
        Avatarhunter
        wrote last edited by
        #131

        Progress update
        image.jpeg

        AVTRH

        AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

          Progress update
          image.jpeg

          AvatarhunterA
          AvatarhunterA
          Avatarhunter
          wrote last edited by
          #132

          The tool was successful

          AVTRH

          A CaileancrosC 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

            The tool was successful

            A
            A
            Abstracter05678
            wrote last edited by
            #133

            @Avatarhunter Peak

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

              The tool was successful

              CaileancrosC
              CaileancrosC
              Caileancros
              wrote last edited by
              #134

              @Avatarhunter Nice

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T
                T
                Taekwo
                wrote last edited by
                #135

                Bumpp progress lookin good

                AvatarhunterA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T Taekwo

                  Bumpp progress lookin good

                  AvatarhunterA
                  AvatarhunterA
                  Avatarhunter
                  wrote last edited by
                  #136

                  @Taekwo avatar is heavyyyyy I think I fixed the eyes I'm gonna test later on VRC to make sure all toggles are working

                  AVTRH

                  G 1 Reply Last reply
                  💕
                  4
                  • R
                    R
                    randourchin
                    wrote last edited by
                    #137

                    take your time

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                      @Taekwo avatar is heavyyyyy I think I fixed the eyes I'm gonna test later on VRC to make sure all toggles are working

                      G
                      G
                      GHOSTINYOU
                      wrote last edited by
                      #138

                      @Avatarhunter hey, I was wondering if you can make a secondary texture of her original texture material that is included in the file of the mts. I kinda want the original texture she had when she started making videos and if you don’t know what I mean, I can give you a photo how it looks like.

                      G AvatarhunterA 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • G GHOSTINYOU

                        @Avatarhunter hey, I was wondering if you can make a secondary texture of her original texture material that is included in the file of the mts. I kinda want the original texture she had when she started making videos and if you don’t know what I mean, I can give you a photo how it looks like.

                        G
                        G
                        GHOSTINYOU
                        wrote last edited by
                        #139

                        38.jpg

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • G GHOSTINYOU

                          @Avatarhunter hey, I was wondering if you can make a secondary texture of her original texture material that is included in the file of the mts. I kinda want the original texture she had when she started making videos and if you don’t know what I mean, I can give you a photo how it looks like.

                          AvatarhunterA
                          AvatarhunterA
                          Avatarhunter
                          wrote last edited by
                          #140

                          @GHOSTINYOU I can't find the texture. You said its included in the file of the mats??

                          AVTRH

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • G
                            G
                            GHOSTINYOU
                            wrote last edited by GHOSTINYOU
                            #141

                            It’s in substance painter file

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular