LF: Mila The Shark's avi
-
look good






SMAAAASH
-
@Abstracter05678 About like 65% ish done I'm trying to optimize it without breaking stuff because I already broke shit and had to restart
@Avatarhunter u good with it, any issues?
-
G GHOSTINYOU referenced this topic
-
Bump any updates?
-
Alright so as i fix mila the shark avatar im building an automated tool to load .vrca bundles and convert them to a working unity package i am testing it on this vrca and will let you know how it goes this should completely replace me and replace manual avatar repair
-
Progress update

-
Progress update

The tool was successful
-
The tool was successful
@Avatarhunter Peak
-
The tool was successful
@Avatarhunter Nice
-
@Taekwo avatar is heavyyyyy I think I fixed the eyes I'm gonna test later on VRC to make sure all toggles are working
-
take your time
-
@Taekwo avatar is heavyyyyy I think I fixed the eyes I'm gonna test later on VRC to make sure all toggles are working
@Avatarhunter hey, I was wondering if you can make a secondary texture of her original texture material that is included in the file of the mts. I kinda want the original texture she had when she started making videos and if you don’t know what I mean, I can give you a photo how it looks like.
-
@Avatarhunter hey, I was wondering if you can make a secondary texture of her original texture material that is included in the file of the mts. I kinda want the original texture she had when she started making videos and if you don’t know what I mean, I can give you a photo how it looks like.

-
@Avatarhunter hey, I was wondering if you can make a secondary texture of her original texture material that is included in the file of the mts. I kinda want the original texture she had when she started making videos and if you don’t know what I mean, I can give you a photo how it looks like.
@GHOSTINYOU I can't find the texture. You said its included in the file of the mats??
-
It’s in substance painter file
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login