LF: Mila The Shark's avi
-
look good






-
bump
-
@Avatarhunter Bless your heart ~w~
This post is deleted! -
This post is deleted!
-
@Abstracter05678 About like 65% ish done I'm trying to optimize it without breaking stuff because I already broke shit and had to restart
@Avatarhunter Any luck you legend?
-
This post is deleted!
-
look good






@GHOSTINYOU Oh snap, you have it?
-
@Abstracter05678 About like 65% ish done I'm trying to optimize it without breaking stuff because I already broke shit and had to restart
@Avatarhunter how's going mate :› <3?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
