Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Mila The Shark's avi

LF: Mila The Shark's avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
femalefurryshark
133 Posts 41 Posters 4.5k Views 67 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Abstracter05678

    @Avatarhunter God speed soldier

    AvatarhunterA
    AvatarhunterA
    Avatarhunter
    wrote last edited by
    #110

    @Abstracter05678 About like 65% ish done I'm trying to optimize it without breaking stuff because I already broke shit and had to restart

    AVTRH

    thatgayT A UrakiaU CaileancrosC 6 Replies Last reply
    👍 ❤
    6
    • AliceReznovA
      AliceReznovA
      AliceReznov
      wrote last edited by
      #111

      can someone help me im trina upload my own but i dont know how to import a vrca file into unity

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

        @Abstracter05678 About like 65% ish done I'm trying to optimize it without breaking stuff because I already broke shit and had to restart

        thatgayT
        thatgayT
        thatgay
        wrote last edited by
        #112

        @Avatarhunter hero ^^

        Please steve we need thiS!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

          @Abstracter05678 About like 65% ish done I'm trying to optimize it without breaking stuff because I already broke shit and had to restart

          A
          A
          Abstracter05678
          wrote last edited by
          #113

          @Avatarhunter Bless your heart ~w~

          AliceReznovA 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • G
            G
            GHOSTINYOU
            wrote last edited by
            #114

            look good
            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-06-55.915_1080x1920.png
            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-07-04.683_1080x1920.png
            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-08-13.474_1080x1920.png
            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-08-31.184_1920x1080.png
            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-09-05.571_1920x1080.png
            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-10-35.339_1920x1080.png

            A FilferinipapiniF 2 Replies Last reply
            😍
            0
            • UrakiaU
              UrakiaU
              Urakia
              wrote last edited by
              #115

              bumpie

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • UnhealthyCupcakeU
                UnhealthyCupcakeU
                UnhealthyCupcake
                wrote last edited by
                #116

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A Abstracter05678

                  @Avatarhunter Bless your heart ~w~

                  AliceReznovA
                  AliceReznovA
                  AliceReznov
                  wrote last edited by
                  #117
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AliceReznovA
                    AliceReznovA
                    AliceReznov
                    wrote last edited by
                    #118
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • kosmoK
                      kosmoK
                      kosmo
                      wrote last edited by
                      #119

                      BUMPPP

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                        @Abstracter05678 About like 65% ish done I'm trying to optimize it without breaking stuff because I already broke shit and had to restart

                        A
                        A
                        Abstracter05678
                        wrote last edited by
                        #120

                        @Avatarhunter Any luck you legend?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F Fynn_

                          Looking for a rip of this model if anyone has one 52ef09fa-cca3-4da1-95f0-4d4c66f6f76c-image.jpeg
                          owners TikTok

                          lwuvjinx67L
                          lwuvjinx67L
                          lwuvjinx67
                          wrote last edited by
                          #121
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • G GHOSTINYOU

                            look good
                            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-06-55.915_1080x1920.png
                            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-07-04.683_1080x1920.png
                            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-08-13.474_1080x1920.png
                            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-08-31.184_1920x1080.png
                            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-09-05.571_1920x1080.png
                            VRChat_2026-09-27_10-10-35.339_1920x1080.png

                            A
                            A
                            Abstracter05678
                            wrote last edited by
                            #122

                            @GHOSTINYOU Oh snap, you have it?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T
                              T
                              theflower
                              wrote last edited by
                              #123

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                                @Abstracter05678 About like 65% ish done I'm trying to optimize it without breaking stuff because I already broke shit and had to restart

                                UrakiaU
                                UrakiaU
                                Urakia
                                wrote last edited by
                                #124

                                @Avatarhunter how's going mate :› <3?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                                  @Abstracter05678 About like 65% ish done I'm trying to optimize it without breaking stuff because I already broke shit and had to restart

                                  CaileancrosC
                                  CaileancrosC
                                  Caileancros
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #125

                                  @Avatarhunter any updates?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • G GHOSTINYOU

                                    look good
                                    VRChat_2026-09-27_10-06-55.915_1080x1920.png
                                    VRChat_2026-09-27_10-07-04.683_1080x1920.png
                                    VRChat_2026-09-27_10-08-13.474_1080x1920.png
                                    VRChat_2026-09-27_10-08-31.184_1920x1080.png
                                    VRChat_2026-09-27_10-09-05.571_1920x1080.png
                                    VRChat_2026-09-27_10-10-35.339_1920x1080.png

                                    FilferinipapiniF
                                    FilferinipapiniF
                                    Filferinipapini
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #126

                                    SMAAAASH

                                    SMASHing stuff

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AvatarhunterA Avatarhunter

                                      @Abstracter05678 About like 65% ish done I'm trying to optimize it without breaking stuff because I already broke shit and had to restart

                                      UrakiaU
                                      UrakiaU
                                      Urakia
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #127

                                      @Avatarhunter u good with it, any issues?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • G GHOSTINYOU referenced this topic
                                      • R
                                        R
                                        randourchin
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #128

                                        Bump any updates?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • thatgayT
                                          thatgayT
                                          thatgay
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #129

                                          Bump

                                          Please steve we need thiS!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular