GIFT: Femboy edit of Cheshie by Cupkake(Furry ver)
-
how do u make slime textuer i beang try to make it is so hard to do it
@crazylovebung What do you mean? The slime materials should already be there.
-
i know it there i am trying to make a slime girl
-
i know it there i am trying to make a slime girl
@crazylovebung You can right click on the mat and export it, import it into your new project. I didn't 'make' the material
-
@crazylovebung You can right click on the mat and export it, import it into your new project. I didn't 'make' the material
@doll.zip oh thanks for telling me
-
there are too many errors when uploading
-
there are too many errors when uploading
@MrMisterio2022 I can't help if I don't know what the errors are.
-
@MrMisterio2022 I can't help if I don't know what the errors are.
@doll.zip strangely, the first time I tried to download it, I got about 5 errors in the console, now I went to look at the errors to write them here and these errors are no longer there, everything is fine -_-
-
@doll.zip strangely, the first time I tried to download it, I got about 5 errors in the console, now I went to look at the errors to write them here and these errors are no longer there, everything is fine -_-
@MrMisterio2022 I'm happy it works now!!
-
@Haru太陽 It should be in your projects folder, like just in assets. Its a drag and drop prefab.
@doll.zip
what is the prefab called? i've been looking for it but cant find anything in the project, maybe i can find it with the search option? -
wow, i found it right after writing this
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login