Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Femboy edit of Cheshie by Cupkake(Furry ver)

GIFT: Femboy edit of Cheshie by Cupkake(Furry ver)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
furryfemboyfemboy editeditslime
19 Posts 8 Posters 2.6k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • PTYBIIMAP
    PTYBIIMAP
    PTYBIIMA
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    have you ever done like female edits???

    doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
    -2
    • T
      T
      TrashKitty
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      YOU ARE A LEGEND!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • PTYBIIMAP PTYBIIMA

        have you ever done like female edits???

        doll.zipD
        doll.zipD
        doll.zip
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @PTYBIIMA uhhh? I've done edits of sfw girls to make them nsfw, but I wouldn't know how to go about a female edit of either a masculine avatar or femboy, would most likely involve stuff I'm not good with like head swaps, it would be difficult to model boobs onto an avatar that doesn't have any and make it look good.

        ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

        ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
        ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
        ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • doll.zipD doll.zip

          DISCLAIMER!! I am completely novice at both unity and blender!! All of my edits are always meant to be personals, so there will be some issues! I hope you enjoy anyways<3
          Please remember not to use my edits for commission or commercial use! They have plenty of issues, I release them for free for a reason ❤

          Originally this was going to be a private edit, but looking on it I actually don't think I'll use it very much. This avatar has a TON of added stuff due to it being personal to me specifically, but most of it is easy to remove if you do not want it there.

          I flattened the chest and made the thighs/butt a bit bigger. I added different mat toggles (latex and slime options), slime hair, two other hair options, toggles to turn the og hair off, the standard dick options that i add to all my avis (wholesome lollipop and the cage), and I am sure there's more. Toggles are a bit messy but everything IS there, hair options for slime aren't in the hair folder but the actual toggle to turn it on is. I will attempt to list all assets used but I may miss a few.

          Make sure you have the latest poiyomi toon installed as well as vrcfury, all the toggles I made rely on vrcfury. This is also a drag and drop prefab, You will find it in your project folder, drag and drop the prefab into you scene/hierarchy.

          Also- I will not be making a femboy edit of the human version, I'm sorry! I'm not super interested in that avatar and I don't want to put time into something I don't enjoy.

          AVATAR EDIT LINK
          Cheshie boy :3

          PHOTOS
          2785ed0d-2505-4034-a15f-8c428cf1a11d-image.jpeg
          1b5739ee-8ecf-49bc-a61e-cee09c5660c4-image.jpeg
          61a51e25-06db-4e25-be55-ee4dd1b3f2c8-image.jpeg
          7d92461b-d780-4fea-9aee-be47429b35a5-image.jpeg
          ff2dc87d-93c3-49a8-9c5a-c62dae22af98-image.jpeg
          facd3fb3-80f5-483b-8dc3-1ab988d6de17-image.jpeg

          ASSETS I USED
          Cheshie by Cupkake(furryver)
          Wholesome lollipop(VRBASE)
          WLKMEAT CAGED
          Slimehair by Soupbubbles
          Delicate hair pack
          Azzy & Nora Hair Duo
          I hope you enjoy!

          Haru太陽H
          Haru太陽H
          Haru太陽
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @doll.zip
          Where do i find the model edit version, it looks just like a bunch of assets?
          Screenshot 2026-08-05 120214.png

          Upvotes always appreciated! :3

          doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Haru太陽H Haru太陽

            @doll.zip
            Where do i find the model edit version, it looks just like a bunch of assets?
            Screenshot 2026-08-05 120214.png

            doll.zipD
            doll.zipD
            doll.zip
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @Haru太陽 It should be in your projects folder, like just in assets. Its a drag and drop prefab.

            ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

            ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
            ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
            ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

            soul is sillyS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • cheese bloodC
              cheese bloodC
              cheese blood
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Bump

              I trade FNC models edited by me and stolen ones lol

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • doll.zipD doll.zip

                DISCLAIMER!! I am completely novice at both unity and blender!! All of my edits are always meant to be personals, so there will be some issues! I hope you enjoy anyways<3
                Please remember not to use my edits for commission or commercial use! They have plenty of issues, I release them for free for a reason ❤

                Originally this was going to be a private edit, but looking on it I actually don't think I'll use it very much. This avatar has a TON of added stuff due to it being personal to me specifically, but most of it is easy to remove if you do not want it there.

                I flattened the chest and made the thighs/butt a bit bigger. I added different mat toggles (latex and slime options), slime hair, two other hair options, toggles to turn the og hair off, the standard dick options that i add to all my avis (wholesome lollipop and the cage), and I am sure there's more. Toggles are a bit messy but everything IS there, hair options for slime aren't in the hair folder but the actual toggle to turn it on is. I will attempt to list all assets used but I may miss a few.

                Make sure you have the latest poiyomi toon installed as well as vrcfury, all the toggles I made rely on vrcfury. This is also a drag and drop prefab, You will find it in your project folder, drag and drop the prefab into you scene/hierarchy.

                Also- I will not be making a femboy edit of the human version, I'm sorry! I'm not super interested in that avatar and I don't want to put time into something I don't enjoy.

                AVATAR EDIT LINK
                Cheshie boy :3

                PHOTOS
                2785ed0d-2505-4034-a15f-8c428cf1a11d-image.jpeg
                1b5739ee-8ecf-49bc-a61e-cee09c5660c4-image.jpeg
                61a51e25-06db-4e25-be55-ee4dd1b3f2c8-image.jpeg
                7d92461b-d780-4fea-9aee-be47429b35a5-image.jpeg
                ff2dc87d-93c3-49a8-9c5a-c62dae22af98-image.jpeg
                facd3fb3-80f5-483b-8dc3-1ab988d6de17-image.jpeg

                ASSETS I USED
                Cheshie by Cupkake(furryver)
                Wholesome lollipop(VRBASE)
                WLKMEAT CAGED
                Slimehair by Soupbubbles
                Delicate hair pack
                Azzy & Nora Hair Duo
                I hope you enjoy!

                crazylovebungC
                crazylovebungC
                crazylovebung
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @doll.zip

                crazylovebungC 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • crazylovebungC crazylovebung

                  @doll.zip

                  crazylovebungC
                  crazylovebungC
                  crazylovebung
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  how do u make slime textuer i beang try to make it is so hard to do it

                  doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • crazylovebungC crazylovebung

                    how do u make slime textuer i beang try to make it is so hard to do it

                    doll.zipD
                    doll.zipD
                    doll.zip
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @crazylovebung What do you mean? The slime materials should already be there.

                    ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                    ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                    ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                    ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • crazylovebungC
                      crazylovebungC
                      crazylovebung
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      i know it there i am trying to make a slime girl

                      doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • crazylovebungC crazylovebung

                        i know it there i am trying to make a slime girl

                        doll.zipD
                        doll.zipD
                        doll.zip
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @crazylovebung You can right click on the mat and export it, import it into your new project. I didn't 'make' the material

                        ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                        ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                        ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                        ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                        crazylovebungC 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • doll.zipD doll.zip

                          @crazylovebung You can right click on the mat and export it, import it into your new project. I didn't 'make' the material

                          crazylovebungC
                          crazylovebungC
                          crazylovebung
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @doll.zip oh thanks for telling me

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MrMisterio2022M
                            MrMisterio2022M
                            MrMisterio2022
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            there are too many errors when uploading

                            doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MrMisterio2022M MrMisterio2022

                              there are too many errors when uploading

                              doll.zipD
                              doll.zipD
                              doll.zip
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @MrMisterio2022 I can't help if I don't know what the errors are.

                              ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                              ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                              ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                              ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                              MrMisterio2022M 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • doll.zipD doll.zip

                                @MrMisterio2022 I can't help if I don't know what the errors are.

                                MrMisterio2022M
                                MrMisterio2022M
                                MrMisterio2022
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @doll.zip strangely, the first time I tried to download it, I got about 5 errors in the console, now I went to look at the errors to write them here and these errors are no longer there, everything is fine -_-

                                doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • MrMisterio2022M MrMisterio2022

                                  @doll.zip strangely, the first time I tried to download it, I got about 5 errors in the console, now I went to look at the errors to write them here and these errors are no longer there, everything is fine -_-

                                  doll.zipD
                                  doll.zipD
                                  doll.zip
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @MrMisterio2022 I'm happy it works now!!

                                  ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                                  ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                                  ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                                  ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • doll.zipD doll.zip

                                    @Haru太陽 It should be in your projects folder, like just in assets. Its a drag and drop prefab.

                                    soul is sillyS
                                    soul is sillyS
                                    soul is silly
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @doll.zip
                                    what is the prefab called? i've been looking for it but cant find anything in the project, maybe i can find it with the search option?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • soul is sillyS
                                      soul is sillyS
                                      soul is silly
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      wow, i found it right after writing this

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular