LF : Chiyo by Sina
-
up
-
@lovely.fbxxz OHEdieVR is a HORRIBLE source of information, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This post is deleted! -
gng she aint selling files yo, only way to get it is ripped broken ones or leaks
-
up
-
up
-
@stopcussin Yeah I gotchu, I prolly wont throw up a whole download link bc I might be getting the file from sum1 else and idk if they'd be cool with a whole public download. So if I get em I can give them to you personally.
@D1Boothman wait if you have the files for her can i pretty please have them

-
@stopcussin Yeah I gotchu, I prolly wont throw up a whole download link bc I might be getting the file from sum1 else and idk if they'd be cool with a whole public download. So if I get em I can give them to you personally.
@D1Boothman hey add cord if you can get the download link files

-
@D1Boothman hey add cord if you can get the download link files

@bipolar23 unfortuantely the avi is upload only unless someone gets their hands on the file itself.
-
guys she’s a pdf plz link
@lovely.fbxxz she’s not a pdf if anything tbh she doesn’t add minors cause of the allegations she’s very sweet I seen her in a pub
-
@lovely.fbxxz she’s not a pdf if anything tbh she doesn’t add minors cause of the allegations she’s very sweet I seen her in a pub
@mia782 mind u she had 18+ pics in her sev with minors
-
@mia782 mind u she had 18+ pics in her sev with minors
@lovely.fbxxz im not in here server tbh and lets talk about falling rain shes 18 plus pretty sure and she sends nudes to minors and she also lets 16 year olds control her love life but i bet you didnt know that one
-
@mia782 mind u she had 18+ pics in her sev with minors
@lovely.fbxxz no she didnt what are you on about..
-
@lovely.fbxxz im not in here server tbh and lets talk about falling rain shes 18 plus pretty sure and she sends nudes to minors and she also lets 16 year olds control her love life but i bet you didnt know that one
-
@lovely.fbxxz no she didnt what are you on about..
@swaggymiau7 hmmm

-
i pre ordered, add me on disc for her- swaggymiau
@swaggymiau7 can i still get it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login