Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Live2D
  5. [SOLVED]

[SOLVED]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Live2D
l2d
28 Posts 19 Posters 1.6k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FlyingPiggyF
    FlyingPiggyF
    FlyingPiggy
    wrote on last edited by FlyingPiggy
    #1

    I'm really in need of this model, really LF.
    If someone can give this for free, I will be extremely grateful, but if you want to trade, I have a lot of widgets, outfits (from fafa), and backgrounds I can trade for it. Just DM me if you have it, please.

    OL :
    f37847c3-4b30-42a8-90d1-87ad65a5bc76-image.jpeg

    Thank you very much ❤

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Sumiake_meiS
      Sumiake_meiS
      Sumiake_mei
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      I have it

      粉雪粉 LovelyrumiiL L E 4 Replies Last reply
      💗
      1
      • 小面包小
        小面包小
        小面包
        wrote on last edited by
        #2

        Bumping! I'm also looking for this model

        ⏝꒷۰❥・・┈┈┈༚༅༚˳.୨୧.˳༚༅༚┈┈・・❥ ꒷⏝꒷۰꒷⏝
        𑁥 _ 灬 _ 𑁥
        𐔌˶ ͡⁠⁠°⁠ ᴥ ⁠ ͡⁠° ⋆𐦯 😯๑
        Ⳋ/ づ send me your trade list for live2d outfits, backgrounds & more... Check my profile for gifts!
        ════════════════════════════════════
        ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  
        ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹

        1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • Xenia-vtuberX
          Xenia-vtuberX
          Xenia-vtuber
          wrote on last edited by
          #3

          Bump!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • C
            C
            Capt_P
            wrote on last edited by
            #4

            wow! Bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              Sabrinaa18
              wrote on last edited by
              #5

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 粉雪粉
                粉雪粉
                粉雪
                wrote on last edited by
                #6

                This Vtuber creator always has such good models, but this has to be the most expensive they have done but you get a lot with her. Bump for this lovely lady ❤

                FlyingPiggyF 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Sumiake_meiS
                  Sumiake_meiS
                  Sumiake_mei
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #7

                  I have it

                  粉雪粉 LovelyrumiiL L E 4 Replies Last reply
                  💗
                  1
                  • Sumiake_meiS Sumiake_mei

                    I have it

                    粉雪粉
                    粉雪粉
                    粉雪
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #8

                    @Sumiake_mei :0 If your willing to share this lovely model plz do but no need to feel inclined to ❤

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • LovelyrumiiL
                      LovelyrumiiL
                      Lovelyrumii
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #9

                      bump!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Sumiake_meiS Sumiake_mei

                        I have it

                        LovelyrumiiL
                        LovelyrumiiL
                        Lovelyrumii
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #10

                        @Sumiake_mei Would you mind sharing? But I can trade if you don't want to share💌

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • 粉雪粉 粉雪

                          This Vtuber creator always has such good models, but this has to be the most expensive they have done but you get a lot with her. Bump for this lovely lady ❤

                          FlyingPiggyF
                          FlyingPiggyF
                          FlyingPiggy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #11

                          @粉雪 yea indeed :')

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • NallidaN
                            NallidaN
                            Nallida
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #12

                            bump!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • YuraaY
                              YuraaY
                              Yuraa
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #13

                              upp

                              Mrowww.. Meow meow ! ฅ₍^•⩊ •マⳊ

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • FlyingPiggyF
                                FlyingPiggyF
                                FlyingPiggy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #14

                                Bump again 😮‍💨

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • ifreakilygoonI
                                  ifreakilygoonI
                                  ifreakilygoon
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #15

                                  bump !!

                                  🧁 𛰷. 𓎆𓎆𓎆 𝖨 ᑯ𝗈𐓣𝗍 𝗍𝗋ɑᑯ౿ ! .’ ݁ 𓈒

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • FlyingPiggyF FlyingPiggy has marked this topic as solved on
                                  • Sumiake_meiS Sumiake_mei

                                    I have it

                                    L
                                    L
                                    LunaanuL
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #16

                                    @Sumiake_mei Would you mind sharing? I can trade

                                    Sumiake_meiS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • L LunaanuL

                                      @Sumiake_mei Would you mind sharing? I can trade

                                      Sumiake_meiS
                                      Sumiake_meiS
                                      Sumiake_mei
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #17

                                      @LunaanuL dm me

                                      NallidaN 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • lunaloserL
                                        lunaloserL
                                        lunaloser
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #18

                                        looking for this model too!!! please share if anyone has it

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Sumiake_meiS Sumiake_mei

                                          @LunaanuL dm me

                                          NallidaN
                                          NallidaN
                                          Nallida
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #19

                                          @Sumiake_mei can I also have it huhu

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • Sumiake_meiS Sumiake_mei

                                            I have it

                                            E
                                            E
                                            eldernat000
                                            wrote on last edited by
                                            #20

                                            @Sumiake_mei would you be willing to share?

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            Reply
                                            • Reply as topic
                                            Log in to reply
                                            • Oldest to Newest
                                            • Newest to Oldest
                                            • Most Votes


                                            • Login

                                            • Login or register to search.
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            0
                                            • Categories
                                            • Recent
                                            • Tags
                                            • Popular