LF female avatars with long sleeves, (preferably with physbones)
-
⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ ⪩ ⪨ ꠹ ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹ meowhello my dearies! i am looking for some preferably more comfy/cozy female avatars with long, flowy sleeves, preferably on hoodies and sweaters, but I won't nitpick! I see so many cute avatars like this but NEVER come across any! All and any recommendations welcomed, even if you're unsure it'd fit exactly what im looking for! Anything is appreciated

⋆˙⟡
I'd much prefer if you wonderful people on here could possible find me some quest compatiable ones, as I cannot run PCVR! WORST case scenario, I can shoot my shot at converting it. Thanks for reading!
-
desperate bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login