Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. rip request

rip request

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
rip avatardeltarunepluey
2 Posts 2 Posters 96 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Some gal idkS
    Some gal idkS
    Some gal idk
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    could someone rip this pluey model. i like this model, but want to change the head myself
    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_83dabfd4-e259-429e-952a-a3ddfab64935

    TRANS RIGHTS !!!!!

    AigisTTMA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Some gal idkS Some gal idk

      could someone rip this pluey model. i like this model, but want to change the head myself
      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_83dabfd4-e259-429e-952a-a3ddfab64935

      AigisTTMA
      AigisTTMA
      AigisTTM
      wrote last edited by AigisTTM
      #2

      @Some-gal-idk I can rip the avatar for ya if you are still needing it! Although I'd be charging 10 dollars for it, the reason of why I am charging is because I'm saving up money for my college, so yeah! If you want I could lower it to 5 dollars if you are short on money, I wouldn't like to take that much out of you since I know how it is to be in a bad economic situation! 😄

      My discord is: flugelthechosen

      Feel free to dm me there so we could talk further.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular