Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Looking for this Umbra Noli model or atleast a recreation of it.

Looking for this Umbra Noli model or atleast a recreation of it.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
forsakenrobloxnsfwnolisilver2299vrmodel
46 Posts 19 Posters 1.9k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

    @Kingboo056 yeah! Just gotta make her quest friendly lol. I'll make a pixeldrain album of all my nsfw roblox avis soon

    ZumoshijikuuZ
    ZumoshijikuuZ
    Zumoshijikuu
    wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @nekoffettii It's looking really sick so far. I'd like to be reminded of any updates as well if that's alright.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

      @Kingboo056 yeah! Just gotta make her quest friendly lol. I'll make a pixeldrain album of all my nsfw roblox avis soon

      JunkoposterJ
      JunkoposterJ
      Junkoposter
      wrote on last edited by
      #34

      @nekoffettii Extremely goated individual

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • K
        K
        Kingboo056
        wrote last edited by
        #35

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SnipezzzzzzzzzzS
          SnipezzzzzzzzzzS
          Snipezzzzzzzzzz
          wrote last edited by
          #36

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            madgamer82
            wrote last edited by
            #37

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Stilas_musicS
              Stilas_musicS
              Stilas_music
              wrote last edited by
              #38

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • lazybones93L
                lazybones93L
                lazybones93
                wrote last edited by
                #39

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • InactiveCoyoteI
                  InactiveCoyoteI
                  InactiveCoyote
                  wrote last edited by
                  #40

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AZUR3WR4THA
                    AZUR3WR4THA
                    AZUR3WR4TH
                    wrote last edited by
                    #41

                    @nekoffettii hiii will the 1x and noli be pub? is so that would be peak!

                    "hey its me!" -bluudude

                    nekoffettiiN 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • AZUR3WR4THA AZUR3WR4TH

                      @nekoffettii hiii will the 1x and noli be pub? is so that would be peak!

                      nekoffettiiN
                      nekoffettiiN
                      nekoffettii
                      wrote last edited by
                      #42

                      @AZUR3WR4TH I will publish the files publically, and do as many upload as I can... but I can't do public model uploads, as VRChat would take them down for NSFW sadly 💔
                      But, side note... Noli is almost done, and the 1x is uploaded on my account to test her!
                      image.jpeg

                      DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
                      Upvotes are always appreciated
                      I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

                      • Nekofettiii
                      Y 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                        @AZUR3WR4TH I will publish the files publically, and do as many upload as I can... but I can't do public model uploads, as VRChat would take them down for NSFW sadly 💔
                        But, side note... Noli is almost done, and the 1x is uploaded on my account to test her!
                        image.jpeg

                        Y
                        Y
                        yukisama2
                        wrote last edited by yukisama2
                        #43

                        @nekoffettii can i have the 1x files! pretty please!! and when nolis cames out too pls

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • AZUR3WR4THA
                          AZUR3WR4THA
                          AZUR3WR4TH
                          wrote last edited by AZUR3WR4TH
                          #44

                          @nekoffettii if its not to much to ask could u upload the 1x to my account i don't have a computer to sadly upload avstars 💔 idk if ur uploads cost Money if they do I'm poor 💔 Also if you need my discord just ask ^^

                          "hey its me!" -bluudude

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • nekoffettiiN
                            nekoffettiiN
                            nekoffettii
                            wrote last edited by
                            #45

                            @azur3wr4th @yukisama2 I'll hand out the files and do the upload once I fix her textures. She's quest friendly, but her textures aren't, so she's entirely pink on quest.

                            If you could dm me, I'll give you my discord user so I can help w the upload.
                            And dw about money! I do this for fun, so no payment needed! ^^ all I ask if that you credit my models to me, either via discord or my vrc group! (on my profile)

                            DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
                            Upvotes are always appreciated
                            I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

                            • Nekofettiii
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • K
                              K
                              Kingboo056
                              wrote last edited by
                              #46

                              @nekoffettii Same here btw- I'm a little late-

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular