Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Looking for this Umbra Noli model or atleast a recreation of it.

Looking for this Umbra Noli model or atleast a recreation of it.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
forsakenrobloxnsfwnolisilver2299vrmodel
46 Posts 19 Posters 1.9k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Vortex_53V
    Vortex_53V
    Vortex_53
    wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SnipezzzzzzzzzzS Snipezzzzzzzzzz

      I understand that, That's why I was also wondering if anyone would be down to possibly try to remake it. They don't have to if they don't want to. I just put the images for anyone that wants to go ahead and try to remodel it if they want. šŸ™‚

      nekoffettiiN
      nekoffettiiN
      nekoffettii
      wrote on last edited by
      #18

      @Snipezzzzzzzzzz hihihihihi!!! So, I remade their nsfw 1x before, Im working on a noli rn.. Would yall be interested in normal Noli, or only umbra ? (both would be fem, with a possible futa toggle..!)

      DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
      Upvotes are always appreciated
      I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

      • Nekofettiii
      Vortex_53V cat566C JunkoposterJ SnipezzzzzzzzzzS 4 Replies Last reply
      6
      • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

        @Snipezzzzzzzzzz hihihihihi!!! So, I remade their nsfw 1x before, Im working on a noli rn.. Would yall be interested in normal Noli, or only umbra ? (both would be fem, with a possible futa toggle..!)

        Vortex_53V
        Vortex_53V
        Vortex_53
        wrote on last edited by
        #19

        @nekoffettii I’m going for Umbra

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

          @Snipezzzzzzzzzz hihihihihi!!! So, I remade their nsfw 1x before, Im working on a noli rn.. Would yall be interested in normal Noli, or only umbra ? (both would be fem, with a possible futa toggle..!)

          cat566C
          cat566C
          cat566
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          @nekoffettii YES

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

            @Snipezzzzzzzzzz hihihihihi!!! So, I remade their nsfw 1x before, Im working on a noli rn.. Would yall be interested in normal Noli, or only umbra ? (both would be fem, with a possible futa toggle..!)

            JunkoposterJ
            JunkoposterJ
            Junkoposter
            wrote on last edited by
            #21

            @nekoffettii Goat spotted

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

              @Snipezzzzzzzzzz hihihihihi!!! So, I remade their nsfw 1x before, Im working on a noli rn.. Would yall be interested in normal Noli, or only umbra ? (both would be fem, with a possible futa toggle..!)

              SnipezzzzzzzzzzS
              SnipezzzzzzzzzzS
              Snipezzzzzzzzzz
              wrote on last edited by Snipezzzzzzzzzz
              #22

              @nekoffettii The goat. Umbra Noli would be appreciated, a futa toggle would also be nice if ya wanna add it!

              Take as long as you need, no rush. Thank you for taking the time to do this, really appreciate it! šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚

              You're the goat, broooo.

              nekoffettiiN 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • SnipezzzzzzzzzzS Snipezzzzzzzzzz

                @nekoffettii The goat. Umbra Noli would be appreciated, a futa toggle would also be nice if ya wanna add it!

                Take as long as you need, no rush. Thank you for taking the time to do this, really appreciate it! šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚

                You're the goat, broooo.

                nekoffettiiN
                nekoffettiiN
                nekoffettii
                wrote on last edited by
                #23

                @Snipezzzzzzzzzz @junkoposter @cat566 @vortex_53 Little sneak peak~!! Don't mind the colors rn... I'm Making the hat myself, so i'll have to play around w them and such... <_<..
                https://kommodo.ai/i/LVRv7G8DmUoRDZJBwoXK
                https://kommodo.ai/i/Zijw9niQTwo5NrzSiELt
                ^ links to imgs of previews from blender~!!

                DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
                Upvotes are always appreciated
                I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

                • Nekofettiii
                nekoffettiiN 1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                  @Snipezzzzzzzzzz @junkoposter @cat566 @vortex_53 Little sneak peak~!! Don't mind the colors rn... I'm Making the hat myself, so i'll have to play around w them and such... <_<..
                  https://kommodo.ai/i/LVRv7G8DmUoRDZJBwoXK
                  https://kommodo.ai/i/Zijw9niQTwo5NrzSiELt
                  ^ links to imgs of previews from blender~!!

                  nekoffettiiN
                  nekoffettiiN
                  nekoffettii
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  body_peak.PNG
                  hat_peak.PNG
                  sneak peak...!!
                  @snipezzzzzzzzzz @vortex_53 @cat566 @junkoposter

                  DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
                  Upvotes are always appreciated
                  I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

                  • Nekofettiii
                  Vortex_53V SnipezzzzzzzzzzS 2 Replies Last reply
                  4
                  • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                    body_peak.PNG
                    hat_peak.PNG
                    sneak peak...!!
                    @snipezzzzzzzzzz @vortex_53 @cat566 @junkoposter

                    Vortex_53V
                    Vortex_53V
                    Vortex_53
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #25

                    @nekoffettii Peak šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                      body_peak.PNG
                      hat_peak.PNG
                      sneak peak...!!
                      @snipezzzzzzzzzz @vortex_53 @cat566 @junkoposter

                      SnipezzzzzzzzzzS
                      SnipezzzzzzzzzzS
                      Snipezzzzzzzzzz
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #26

                      @nekoffettii I'm hyped! God I'll never not like the Umbra hat it looks so nice!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • nekoffettiiN
                        nekoffettiiN
                        nekoffettii
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #27

                        Any toggles, clothes or features you guys would like to suggest... šŸ‘€? i know some said futa.. but any ideas are welcome! shes for the freaks, so kink toggles are very welcome!

                        DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
                        Upvotes are always appreciated
                        I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

                        • Nekofettiii
                        SnipezzzzzzzzzzS 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                          Any toggles, clothes or features you guys would like to suggest... šŸ‘€? i know some said futa.. but any ideas are welcome! shes for the freaks, so kink toggles are very welcome!

                          SnipezzzzzzzzzzS
                          SnipezzzzzzzzzzS
                          Snipezzzzzzzzzz
                          wrote on last edited by Snipezzzzzzzzzz
                          #28

                          @nekoffettii

                          oooh I might have some ideas for toggles, I have a bunch of marionette stuff on Pinterest that could help lol. (Since Umbra is based off Marionette fnaf)

                          1eba3435-4ea7-4f4b-a0c4-296c8287540c-image.jpeg dade8765-a15f-4110-86ba-fda29396613d-image.jpeg

                          As for the cards image, I was possibly thinking of Liindy's Card Bending maybe? They don't need to be fnaf textured like in the image. I just thought the cards in general would fit marionette pretty well and they could also be for fun! šŸ™‚

                          As for kink bits, anyone else can suggest if they want to as I don't really have many kinks besides bunnysuits and tentacles lol

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • K
                            K
                            Kingboo056
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #29

                            @nekoffettii Do you still have the files to the 1x? Just was curious-

                            nekoffettiiN 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • K
                              K
                              Kingboo056
                              wrote on last edited by Kingboo056
                              #30

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • K Kingboo056

                                @nekoffettii Do you still have the files to the 1x? Just was curious-

                                nekoffettiiN
                                nekoffettiiN
                                nekoffettii
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #31

                                @Kingboo056 yeah! Just gotta make her quest friendly lol. I'll make a pixeldrain album of all my nsfw roblox avis soon

                                DM to ask about uploads, files, etc!
                                Upvotes are always appreciated
                                I do nsfw edits too, ask about them!

                                • Nekofettiii
                                ZumoshijikuuZ JunkoposterJ 2 Replies Last reply
                                3
                                • K
                                  K
                                  Kingboo056
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #32

                                  alright!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                                    @Kingboo056 yeah! Just gotta make her quest friendly lol. I'll make a pixeldrain album of all my nsfw roblox avis soon

                                    ZumoshijikuuZ
                                    ZumoshijikuuZ
                                    Zumoshijikuu
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #33

                                    @nekoffettii It's looking really sick so far. I'd like to be reminded of any updates as well if that's alright.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • nekoffettiiN nekoffettii

                                      @Kingboo056 yeah! Just gotta make her quest friendly lol. I'll make a pixeldrain album of all my nsfw roblox avis soon

                                      JunkoposterJ
                                      JunkoposterJ
                                      Junkoposter
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #34

                                      @nekoffettii Extremely goated individual

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • K
                                        K
                                        Kingboo056
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #35

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SnipezzzzzzzzzzS
                                          SnipezzzzzzzzzzS
                                          Snipezzzzzzzzzz
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #36

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular