Looking for this Umbra Noli model or atleast a recreation of it.
-
bump
-
bump
-
Bump
-
PLEASE SPEED I NEED THIS
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
I understand that, That's why I was also wondering if anyone would be down to possibly try to remake it. They don't have to if they don't want to. I just put the images for anyone that wants to go ahead and try to remodel it if they want.

-
bump\
-
I understand that, That's why I was also wondering if anyone would be down to possibly try to remake it. They don't have to if they don't want to. I just put the images for anyone that wants to go ahead and try to remodel it if they want.

@Snipezzzzzzzzzz hihihihihi!!! So, I remade their nsfw 1x before, Im working on a noli rn.. Would yall be interested in normal Noli, or only umbra ? (both would be fem, with a possible futa toggle..!)
-
@Snipezzzzzzzzzz hihihihihi!!! So, I remade their nsfw 1x before, Im working on a noli rn.. Would yall be interested in normal Noli, or only umbra ? (both would be fem, with a possible futa toggle..!)
@nekoffettii I’m going for Umbra
-
@Snipezzzzzzzzzz hihihihihi!!! So, I remade their nsfw 1x before, Im working on a noli rn.. Would yall be interested in normal Noli, or only umbra ? (both would be fem, with a possible futa toggle..!)
@nekoffettii YES
-
@Snipezzzzzzzzzz hihihihihi!!! So, I remade their nsfw 1x before, Im working on a noli rn.. Would yall be interested in normal Noli, or only umbra ? (both would be fem, with a possible futa toggle..!)
@nekoffettii Goat spotted
-
@Snipezzzzzzzzzz hihihihihi!!! So, I remade their nsfw 1x before, Im working on a noli rn.. Would yall be interested in normal Noli, or only umbra ? (both would be fem, with a possible futa toggle..!)
@nekoffettii The goat. Umbra Noli would be appreciated, a futa toggle would also be nice if ya wanna add it!
Take as long as you need, no rush. Thank you for taking the time to do this, really appreciate it!

You're the goat, broooo.
-
@nekoffettii The goat. Umbra Noli would be appreciated, a futa toggle would also be nice if ya wanna add it!
Take as long as you need, no rush. Thank you for taking the time to do this, really appreciate it!

You're the goat, broooo.
@Snipezzzzzzzzzz @junkoposter @cat566 @vortex_53 Little sneak peak~!! Don't mind the colors rn... I'm Making the hat myself, so i'll have to play around w them and such... <_<..
https://kommodo.ai/i/LVRv7G8DmUoRDZJBwoXK
https://kommodo.ai/i/Zijw9niQTwo5NrzSiELt
^ links to imgs of previews from blender~!! -
@Snipezzzzzzzzzz @junkoposter @cat566 @vortex_53 Little sneak peak~!! Don't mind the colors rn... I'm Making the hat myself, so i'll have to play around w them and such... <_<..
https://kommodo.ai/i/LVRv7G8DmUoRDZJBwoXK
https://kommodo.ai/i/Zijw9niQTwo5NrzSiELt
^ links to imgs of previews from blender~!!

sneak peak...!!
@snipezzzzzzzzzz @vortex_53 @cat566 @junkoposter -


sneak peak...!!
@snipezzzzzzzzzz @vortex_53 @cat566 @junkoposter@nekoffettii Peak



-


sneak peak...!!
@snipezzzzzzzzzz @vortex_53 @cat566 @junkoposter@nekoffettii I'm hyped! God I'll never not like the Umbra hat it looks so nice!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login