LF: Venti by Nekon118
-
Looking for this new palworld model made by Nekon118 Venti


-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
-
@RockemSockem File is down
-
NP, I got you:
-
NP, I got you:
@RockemSockem You're amazing man, thank you so much
-
NP, I got you:
@RockemSockem You wouldn't happen to have the blend files would you?
-
@RockemSockem You wouldn't happen to have the blend files would you?
@Wistonoke Actually yes, here you go:
Password is: Venti2026
-
@Wistonoke Actually yes, here you go:
Password is: Venti2026
@RockemSockem Thanks! Your awesome.
-
are there any psd files for the body? i wanted to see if i could make a hue shift without altering the beenis or beans
-
are there any psd files for the body? i wanted to see if i could make a hue shift without altering the beenis or beans
@That-One-Nova All I got is the SPP files
-
@That-One-Nova All I got is the SPP files
@RockemSockem i think theres a way to convert spp to psd but im pretty sure you need substance painter and i dont got that, and i cant be bothered to ask sm1 to convert it
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login