[DL] (Snerfoil Edits) Thicc Series by 989onan
-
oh btw the links appear to be mixed up, however they should all be there. sorry about that
-
-
989onan on discord said that he will provide VRC versions if people give him some. Went on some crazy rant about finding unity to be "shit" and a waste of his time. So yeah dm him some and I can get them from his repos
-
I just checked, every one of them rig wise seems Resonite ready, and Resonite is very stingy with bone names, and even rigging. So these will probably work out of the box exported as FBX and thrown into Unity. But what do I know?
-
989onan on discord said that he will provide VRC versions if people give him some. Went on some crazy rant about finding unity to be "shit" and a waste of his time. So yeah dm him some and I can get them from his repos
@xx_milla_xx working on converting the rikkor to VRC, going pretty well
-
-
-
-
No matter what I do it keeps labeling them as a non humanoid (Thiccdergadal, Thicc Hyenid_V1.11, ThiccSpectrum.)
@shark-boi got them to work as humanoid but oh my god are they still incredibly broken
-
cool
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login