Creators just mass banning me without ever interacting prior.
-
-
im deadass convinced all payhip and gumroad avatar creators act like this, im so sorry man
@scenerae its disheartening. But what about you mate, you holding up ok?
This whole mess has been incredibly stressful.
-
-
@Vimmy I've been getting preemtively banned without ever interacting with creators cus they whine and bitch and moan if I don't give up my name or discord. "you mispelled something!!!! Im gonna share all your info with other creators!"
-
@Vimmy I've been getting preemtively banned without ever interacting with creators cus they whine and bitch and moan if I don't give up my name or discord. "you mispelled something!!!! Im gonna share all your info with other creators!"
@blackviperxvi I mean I have never had these issues like ever? so I dunno what it is you might have done but seems weird to me I have shared my stuff to creators when buying and never once have I been blocked or doxxed
-
@blackviperxvi I mean I have never had these issues like ever? so I dunno what it is you might have done but seems weird to me I have shared my stuff to creators when buying and never once have I been blocked or doxxed
@Vimmy well, its happened to me and some friends
-
Well, at this point I have to be here instead of buying their shit because I can't even buy a free avatar anymore because despite never interacting with creators, they ban me from their shop. Like, ok. So I didn't give stupid loser A my discord or paste a link to my vrchat account so now I'm banned from a shit ton of shops? Like congrats, you get no business now because you banned everyone that wants your shitty free avatars? i can't even contact them to be like "hey, despite never interacting with you, I'm banned. What the fuck is up with that?"
I hate creators at this point, I'm never buying from them again. Cus whats the point, they spread your info they get through the checkout, have mass blacklisting, and I can't even buy free avatars because I'm banned everywhere cus these narcicists are pissing and crying and having mental health crisises over the idea that their shitty FREE avatar MIGHT get leaked.
Like ok then. Guess I'll only get avatars here now. I used to prefer getting free avatars but that's impossible now cus these fucking losers INSIST on needing your discord. No dumbass, you don't need it. You just want to collect information and spread it to the other basement dwellers that fake DID and anxiety disorders to stay unemployed and pump out overpriced kitbashes so you can feel like you matter in society by being part of the cool club.
Ok, fine. I'll never buy again, since you force me to by mass banning me fucking EVERYWHERE without me ever once interacting, and revoking my access to shit I bought because you're a stupid mouthbreather loser who wants to rob people of shit they BOUGHT from you over your insane narcicism.
At this point, FUCK creators.
Yeah, I can make an alt account and alt discord and alt vrchat account for these fucking losers but whats the point. it'll take less time to go here or anywhere else. what the fuck are they even crying about, its a free avatar. Who cares if someone shares it with their friend? god forbid anyone support them for real. at this point they're asking for it. I'm exhausted.
fuck you, I never even bought or interacted with you or your shit anyway.
What an insane way to encourage leaking and never supporting creators cus how can I, I'm banned everywhere because some loser spread my infromation I gave at checkout cus they're big mad I don't feel comfortable giving out my info they don't need to some fuck in a basement.
@blackviperxvi I know this is like three to four days old but like do they not consider the possibility of people not having discord at all? And some of them blacklists they have dox people's emails. Like there are servers that avatar creators have that have a blacklist channel, and in that blacklist channel they just straight up dox your email and stuff.
-
@blackviperxvi I know this is like three to four days old but like do they not consider the possibility of people not having discord at all? And some of them blacklists they have dox people's emails. Like there are servers that avatar creators have that have a blacklist channel, and in that blacklist channel they just straight up dox your email and stuff.
@error404notfound yeah. I ended up just making a fake vrc, discord, and jinxxy and payhip cus im tired of it
-
@error404notfound yeah. I ended up just making a fake vrc, discord, and jinxxy and payhip cus im tired of it
@blackviperxvi I feel you on that.
-
i would like to say one thing u are amazing and have helped me alot i didnt even know gonso was a thing till i so ur posts so now i know to watch out for bad ppl who have it on there assets and avatars two u will not ever be banned from my patreon page i dont ban ppl over drama not without hard proof as far as i can tell ur helping us all by making sure were safe and well informed so dont worry i may not be able to do mutch but i can say ur a great guy @blackviperxvi
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/VRchat/comments/1e4nsa9/i_love_the_gonso_license_definetly_not_broken_and/ check this out aparently there is still new info on it coming out this may help us better avoid the gonso system idk just trying to help im on the rippers team not the gonso team
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/VRchat/comments/1e4nsa9/i_love_the_gonso_license_definetly_not_broken_and/ check this out aparently there is still new info on it coming out this may help us better avoid the gonso system idk just trying to help im on the rippers team not the gonso team
I'm not surprised at all. I just really hate what the Gonso crap and DRMs have done to vrchat. They really seem to just screw EVERYBODY over.
I come from an age when vrchat creation was friendly, I learned blender model creation through editing avatars in blender. It harms everybody. Recently an avatar called Druffle came out and surprised everyone with a DRM sytem in it, which felt like a slap in the face because it meant you can't edit it outside of unity. And furry creators often make entire outfits and stuff around the base, can't optimize it, yet they still want full price for stuff. I have also had to work in blender before to FIX avatars that became outdated that I paid for. I rip and am unwilling to buy from creators anymore because I hate how they're acting even towards people who aren't rippers and leakers, just regular folk taught internet safety and not wanting to dox all their info for an avatar compiled together with other people's hard work (kitbashing).
The only avatar I've even actually ripped was my partner's avatar who died suddenly. I reached out to the creator, heard nothing. They deleted their avatar world, so I ripped the avatar afraid I'd lose it. I'm not sorry for that, I was grieving.
I don't know. until they get their shit together, I'm not supporting vrchat creators anymore. I actually recently tried to buy an avatar, I saved up for a long time to get it thinking I wanted to support them genuinely because I loved the avatar. I finally had the means to get it, went to pay, and was banned from the store and it ruined my whole day. I guess previously I'd bought something free and they didn't like I didn't give my for realzies discord before I made my fake one I have now. I don't know. I'm exhausted with them genuinely.
Further note, if they don't want the avatar to be able to be put into blender, then the simple solution is use the vrchat store. that's it. they also shouldn't be charging 50$ a pop for slop people can't even edit. I often buy avatars and have to fix them in some way or another, that's the fun, but can't because of this. If I can't actually edit the avatar or do anything with it, don't charge me for the price of actually BUYING the avatar files. At that rate just charge an upload fee and not for the actual avatar base since it's a waste of PC storage.
Rant over but, sheesh. It just really bums me out.
-
I'm not surprised at all. I just really hate what the Gonso crap and DRMs have done to vrchat. They really seem to just screw EVERYBODY over.
I come from an age when vrchat creation was friendly, I learned blender model creation through editing avatars in blender. It harms everybody. Recently an avatar called Druffle came out and surprised everyone with a DRM sytem in it, which felt like a slap in the face because it meant you can't edit it outside of unity. And furry creators often make entire outfits and stuff around the base, can't optimize it, yet they still want full price for stuff. I have also had to work in blender before to FIX avatars that became outdated that I paid for. I rip and am unwilling to buy from creators anymore because I hate how they're acting even towards people who aren't rippers and leakers, just regular folk taught internet safety and not wanting to dox all their info for an avatar compiled together with other people's hard work (kitbashing).
The only avatar I've even actually ripped was my partner's avatar who died suddenly. I reached out to the creator, heard nothing. They deleted their avatar world, so I ripped the avatar afraid I'd lose it. I'm not sorry for that, I was grieving.
I don't know. until they get their shit together, I'm not supporting vrchat creators anymore. I actually recently tried to buy an avatar, I saved up for a long time to get it thinking I wanted to support them genuinely because I loved the avatar. I finally had the means to get it, went to pay, and was banned from the store and it ruined my whole day. I guess previously I'd bought something free and they didn't like I didn't give my for realzies discord before I made my fake one I have now. I don't know. I'm exhausted with them genuinely.
Further note, if they don't want the avatar to be able to be put into blender, then the simple solution is use the vrchat store. that's it. they also shouldn't be charging 50$ a pop for slop people can't even edit. I often buy avatars and have to fix them in some way or another, that's the fun, but can't because of this. If I can't actually edit the avatar or do anything with it, don't charge me for the price of actually BUYING the avatar files. At that rate just charge an upload fee and not for the actual avatar base since it's a waste of PC storage.
Rant over but, sheesh. It just really bums me out.
@blackviperxvi to be honest im here becouse of ppl over charging for shit on booth its why on my patreon im only gona charge u 5 to 10 bucks for me to make u avataar il upload it and customize it for free anyone trying to get any more then 5 to 10 from is obvoisely wanting ur wallet not money
-
@blackviperxvi to be honest im here becouse of ppl over charging for shit on booth its why on my patreon im only gona charge u 5 to 10 bucks for me to make u avataar il upload it and customize it for free anyone trying to get any more then 5 to 10 from is obvoisely wanting ur wallet not money
@lenkagamine12 ugh TRUE. borderline feels like theft. I've made avatars before via kitbashing. they say it takes "thousands of hours" which is the biggest load of horse shit I've ever seen. Even before vrcfury exists, the most time consuming part was finding and downloading assets, maybe weightpainting worst case scenario. Now with vrcfury I can make an entire custom booth kitbash in a few hours, the hardest part being the downloading stuff and editing the textures to my liking.
I'm also poor, I can't afford avatars anymore. I got scammed one time paying 80 dollars for "limited edition models" that were mmd T_T they're 2.0 and super outdated now, but yeah. I stuck to free avatars and editing them but its hard to do that with the information farming now.
-
@lenkagamine12 ugh TRUE. borderline feels like theft. I've made avatars before via kitbashing. they say it takes "thousands of hours" which is the biggest load of horse shit I've ever seen. Even before vrcfury exists, the most time consuming part was finding and downloading assets, maybe weightpainting worst case scenario. Now with vrcfury I can make an entire custom booth kitbash in a few hours, the hardest part being the downloading stuff and editing the textures to my liking.
I'm also poor, I can't afford avatars anymore. I got scammed one time paying 80 dollars for "limited edition models" that were mmd T_T they're 2.0 and super outdated now, but yeah. I stuck to free avatars and editing them but its hard to do that with the information farming now.
@blackviperxvi true guys like us gota stick together guys like the ppl here in the furoms
-
I'm not surprised at all. I just really hate what the Gonso crap and DRMs have done to vrchat. They really seem to just screw EVERYBODY over.
I come from an age when vrchat creation was friendly, I learned blender model creation through editing avatars in blender. It harms everybody. Recently an avatar called Druffle came out and surprised everyone with a DRM sytem in it, which felt like a slap in the face because it meant you can't edit it outside of unity. And furry creators often make entire outfits and stuff around the base, can't optimize it, yet they still want full price for stuff. I have also had to work in blender before to FIX avatars that became outdated that I paid for. I rip and am unwilling to buy from creators anymore because I hate how they're acting even towards people who aren't rippers and leakers, just regular folk taught internet safety and not wanting to dox all their info for an avatar compiled together with other people's hard work (kitbashing).
The only avatar I've even actually ripped was my partner's avatar who died suddenly. I reached out to the creator, heard nothing. They deleted their avatar world, so I ripped the avatar afraid I'd lose it. I'm not sorry for that, I was grieving.
I don't know. until they get their shit together, I'm not supporting vrchat creators anymore. I actually recently tried to buy an avatar, I saved up for a long time to get it thinking I wanted to support them genuinely because I loved the avatar. I finally had the means to get it, went to pay, and was banned from the store and it ruined my whole day. I guess previously I'd bought something free and they didn't like I didn't give my for realzies discord before I made my fake one I have now. I don't know. I'm exhausted with them genuinely.
Further note, if they don't want the avatar to be able to be put into blender, then the simple solution is use the vrchat store. that's it. they also shouldn't be charging 50$ a pop for slop people can't even edit. I often buy avatars and have to fix them in some way or another, that's the fun, but can't because of this. If I can't actually edit the avatar or do anything with it, don't charge me for the price of actually BUYING the avatar files. At that rate just charge an upload fee and not for the actual avatar base since it's a waste of PC storage.
Rant over but, sheesh. It just really bums me out.
@blackviperxvi its not gonso theres this new guy im pretty sure yaoi.fbx ? that has made a system that bans 1 leaker from all creators server
-
@blackviperxvi its not gonso theres this new guy im pretty sure yaoi.fbx ? that has made a system that bans 1 leaker from all creators server
-
@uwuowoawa why is there always drama

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login