Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. lf ; pastel s models

lf ; pastel s models

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
p2uundertalesanssans ausansavatarutauutmvstylizedfandom
39 Posts 10 Posters 1.2k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    ArtEater
    wrote last edited by
    #30
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • caprigutzC caprigutz

      @owoabsthevabs please read properly /lh. i have the dream and lavender, im trading them for more pastel models

      A
      A
      ArtEater
      wrote last edited by
      #31
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        ArtEater
        wrote last edited by ArtEater
        #32

        Can I please have the button, candy, Ccino, and dream
        i have lavender, soft lust reaper by kinG, and pastel's noot noot and some other sans models like mst farm sans
        Also lavender and nightmare are fixed I can fix lust reaper too if you like

        caprigutzC coolm1ka234C 2 Replies Last reply
        1
        • A ArtEater

          Can I please have the button, candy, Ccino, and dream
          i have lavender, soft lust reaper by kinG, and pastel's noot noot and some other sans models like mst farm sans
          Also lavender and nightmare are fixed I can fix lust reaper too if you like

          caprigutzC
          caprigutzC
          caprigutz
          wrote last edited by
          #33

          @ArtEater dm me on discord.

          IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
          DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

          A 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • caprigutzC caprigutz

            @ArtEater dm me on discord.

            A
            A
            ArtEater
            wrote last edited by
            #34

            @caprigutz kk

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • caprigutzC
              caprigutzC
              caprigutz
              wrote last edited by
              #35

              beeeeeump

              IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
              DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A ArtEater

                Can I please have the button, candy, Ccino, and dream
                i have lavender, soft lust reaper by kinG, and pastel's noot noot and some other sans models like mst farm sans
                Also lavender and nightmare are fixed I can fix lust reaper too if you like

                coolm1ka234C
                coolm1ka234C
                coolm1ka234
                wrote last edited by
                #36
                This post is deleted!
                A 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • coolm1ka234C coolm1ka234
                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                  A
                  A
                  ArtEater
                  wrote last edited by ArtEater
                  #37

                  @coolm1ka234 sorry for the late reply but I already have the cherry fell but it would be nice if you had some of kinG's stuff like their mst (bug sanses) or cat dream and stuff like that or parable ink sans by masky but it's fine if not you can still have him my discord is sunnyboii_idk

                  coolm1ka234C 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A ArtEater

                    @coolm1ka234 sorry for the late reply but I already have the cherry fell but it would be nice if you had some of kinG's stuff like their mst (bug sanses) or cat dream and stuff like that or parable ink sans by masky but it's fine if not you can still have him my discord is sunnyboii_idk

                    coolm1ka234C
                    coolm1ka234C
                    coolm1ka234
                    wrote last edited by
                    #38
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • caprigutzC
                      caprigutzC
                      caprigutz
                      wrote last edited by
                      #39

                      bump! have everyone but farmer

                      IM A MINOR. I USE ANY PRONOUNS. UPVOTES ARE APPRECIATED
                      DO NOT ADD ME ON DISCORD TO JUST ASK FOR UPLOADS, I WILL BLOCK YOU

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular