LF- someone to help w VRCA files
-
I recently got my hands on some vrca files for sown avatars I’ve wanted. However no matter what I’ve tried I can’t seen to get into them to convert them. I’m looking for someone who might be able to help me get into the files, or better yet give me the unity files themself
If anyone can please do let me know as I’m currently struggling ```
code_text -
I recently got my hands on some vrca files for sown avatars I’ve wanted. However no matter what I’ve tried I can’t seen to get into them to convert them. I’m looking for someone who might be able to help me get into the files, or better yet give me the unity files themself
If anyone can please do let me know as I’m currently struggling ```
code_text@Postal-enjoyer I'd be able to convert them for ya, you just have to send them first of course.
It would be a whole different thing if you wanted them repaired, but i can easily make them unitypackages if ya want that -
-
@Postal-enjoyer I'd be able to convert them for ya, you just have to send them first of course.
It would be a whole different thing if you wanted them repaired, but i can easily make them unitypackages if ya want thatIt’d be much appreciated !
-
It’d be much appreciated !
@Postal-enjoyer here ya go:
if ya need anything else, feel free to let me know -
@Postal-enjoyer here ya go:
if ya need anything else, feel free to let me know@Fredthepotato17
Heya, not sure if you’d be down but I got these 8 vrca files I need converting if you’re down I’d appreciate it !
-
@Fredthepotato17
Heya, not sure if you’d be down but I got these 8 vrca files I need converting if you’re down I’d appreciate it !
@Postal-enjoyer here ya go, all in one package for convenience
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login