Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: help with a rip for this bee avatar please. its called cambee

LF: help with a rip for this bee avatar please. its called cambee

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
riprip avatardeiradeirabaselooking forhelpbee
45 Posts 12 Posters 885 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ReymR Reym

    @I_The_Vanman
    hey, i have added the clothes toggles, the rest just needed shaders toggle which i do not know how yet, hopefully someone can help, here is the file!
    and i have rename every root bone to match its bones on the clothing, i have prepared unity scene in the zip file

    https://drive.proton.me/urls/6JFKSGXQGC#L5Zhf3IoWwyK

    I
    I
    I_The_Vanman
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @Reym I've been working on it on my own and nearly done all that's left is the bee follower toggle and cleaning up the file size I'll post when done

    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    1
    • I
      I
      I_The_Vanman
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      [register or login to view this hidden content] Finally finished replicated and to the best of my abilities

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • I
        I
        I_The_Vanman
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        Took longer to finish up because stuff needed fixing probably would've been 10x easier to do if we actually had the original prefabs but nobody uploads deira prefabs here

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • W
          W
          Wiki
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          tysm you both Vanman and Reym

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ShmebulockS
            ShmebulockS
            Shmebulock
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            thanks!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular