Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Hey Strawbunny and her gooner gonso gang

Hey Strawbunny and her gooner gonso gang

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
whystrawbunny
546 Posts 44 Posters 17.5k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VerdanṫFennecV VerdanṫFennec

    @astronomical vpn bans are flagged against all accounts on the same vpn server, so if anyone had been banned from that server with the same vpn location its flagged fro everyone else at that vpn location

    HankaH
    HankaH
    Hanka
    wrote on last edited by Hanka
    #537

    @Galactic-Music If this was true I wouldn't be able to join any vrc servers to leak. I have about 5 different accounts I don't use a VPN somtimes on, two of them being banned from a few servers, and I can still join those servers on my other alts so long as I have my VPN on and I refresh discord (Or login with the vpn on)

    Unless discord has changed how bans work, bans are IP only and tied to a single account. If you login before turning on your VPN just refresh discord and the "user is banned" should go away.

    Image
    ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

    ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

    VerdanṫFennecV 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HankaH Hanka

      @Galactic-Music If this was true I wouldn't be able to join any vrc servers to leak. I have about 5 different accounts I don't use a VPN somtimes on, two of them being banned from a few servers, and I can still join those servers on my other alts so long as I have my VPN on and I refresh discord (Or login with the vpn on)

      Unless discord has changed how bans work, bans are IP only and tied to a single account. If you login before turning on your VPN just refresh discord and the "user is banned" should go away.

      VerdanṫFennecV
      VerdanṫFennecV
      VerdanṫFennec
      wrote on last edited by
      #538

      @Hanka idk i havent tested extensively bc i dont get banned often

      HankaH 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • VerdanṫFennecV VerdanṫFennec

        @Hanka idk i havent tested extensively bc i dont get banned often

        HankaH
        HankaH
        Hanka
        wrote on last edited by
        #539

        @Galactic-Music I'll double check rn one second.

        Image
        ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

        ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VerdanṫFennecV VerdanṫFennec

          @Hanka idk i havent tested extensively bc i dont get banned often

          HankaH
          HankaH
          Hanka
          wrote on last edited by
          #540

          @Galactic-Music Yes I just checked, you can still access servers even if you use the same IP on different accounts. You just have to enable your VPN and refresh discord and ur good to go.

          Image
          ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

          ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • HankaH Hanka

            Here are all the pictures + extra info below. 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) - PASS: bait

            After looking at all the pictures there is one where it has NSFW theme under tones but looks straight up like a child 💀 Her slightly exposing her chest to show the bra under with "steam" and her sweating. Like what are we doing.

            B
            B
            blackviperxvi
            wrote on last edited by
            #541

            @Hanka Strawbunny the Pedophile my goodness.....
            Looking through the pictures it's worse than I thought it'd be

            ew pedos. check its harddrive

            𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

            B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • nerdyyumeN
              nerdyyumeN
              nerdyyume
              wrote on last edited by
              #542

              i do booth model editing myself but i dont do nsfw i make them look cute or use the cool powers i find it weird when people use a child like face and have it do those things if you do blendshapes and make it look more adult power to you but i find it weird to use a childs face on a adult body and i notice some of the creators do that as if trying to get away with pedophillia

              B microwavedcM 2 Replies Last reply
              3
              • Galaxy_Is_HereG
                Galaxy_Is_HereG
                Galaxy_Is_Here
                wrote on last edited by
                #543

                Does anyone have Akai?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • nerdyyumeN nerdyyume

                  i do booth model editing myself but i dont do nsfw i make them look cute or use the cool powers i find it weird when people use a child like face and have it do those things if you do blendshapes and make it look more adult power to you but i find it weird to use a childs face on a adult body and i notice some of the creators do that as if trying to get away with pedophillia

                  B
                  B
                  blackviperxvi
                  wrote last edited by
                  #544

                  @nerdyyume yeah for real. Like its one thing to enjoy that style cus its nice, I like to make booth avatars to NOT be sexualized, as I don't like being sexualized unlike the predators who sexualize them. had a former friend I'm on horrible terms with for doing such a thing.

                  𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓥𝓲𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓧𝓥𝓘

                  B̶̬͕͖̳̽̓͐̈́̓̈́̊ḽ̸͖̰́͒̀ã̸̜̲̙͉͔̹̘͜ͅc̸͍̒̾̓̕͘ķ̴̡̨̧̖̭̝͇̥͂̋͛̃̅̀̒̈̚͜V̴̦̈̐͒̀͋͌̊ͅī̴͍̖̪͖̯̝̥̺̌̅̿̂ṕ̴̨̧͖̱̮͍͚̥͖͉̃͆͋͛̋̀͝e̶̛̙͆͋̽̀̏͊͊ͅr̵͓̊̈́͗̈́́Ẍ̸̙̫̻͓́͌͌̆V̴̺͙̿̓I̴̤̱͊̀͛

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • nerdyyumeN nerdyyume

                    i do booth model editing myself but i dont do nsfw i make them look cute or use the cool powers i find it weird when people use a child like face and have it do those things if you do blendshapes and make it look more adult power to you but i find it weird to use a childs face on a adult body and i notice some of the creators do that as if trying to get away with pedophillia

                    microwavedcM
                    microwavedcM
                    microwavedc
                    wrote last edited by
                    #545

                    @nerdyyume I'm so glad more people are talking about this, I was making some booth avatars for myself one night, and the amount of NSFW assets catered specifically to the few models that look like complete utter children was so weird to me, Strawbunny since even like 2024 has made models that literally look like teen girls or children and its so odd to me, that woman alone is so odd to me.

                    ── .✦
                    stupid fat chud
                    im the frogs the chemicals in the water
                    made queer
                    .

                    .

                    .

                    if you're enraged i ripped one of your avis, please just speak to me kindly in private and i'll most likely take it down.

                    nerdyyumeN 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • microwavedcM microwavedc

                      @nerdyyume I'm so glad more people are talking about this, I was making some booth avatars for myself one night, and the amount of NSFW assets catered specifically to the few models that look like complete utter children was so weird to me, Strawbunny since even like 2024 has made models that literally look like teen girls or children and its so odd to me, that woman alone is so odd to me.

                      nerdyyumeN
                      nerdyyumeN
                      nerdyyume
                      wrote last edited by
                      #546

                      @microwavedc always remember vr is a place ran by pedofiles

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular