Hey Strawbunny and her gooner gonso gang
-
@Galactic-Music yeah I did look into that, but that account is never used/signed in when im not on a VPN I even use a whole different web browser just for it
@astronomical if the ip matches any and i mean any that the other one did at similar times it will be banned i had to use a 2018 account to join a server my alt got banned from on a austrailian vpn location
-
@nerdyyume I added it to this thread https://forum.ripper.store/topic/123130/vrchat-users-that-use-the-spyware-gonso-also-known-as-gonsoliscenser by blackviperxvi who's making a list of all the creators who use it.
@error404notfound oh thanks
-
@astronomical if the ip matches any and i mean any that the other one did at similar times it will be banned i had to use a 2018 account to join a server my alt got banned from on a austrailian vpn location
@Galactic-Music Oh the account was made while using that vpn, it spoofs my location to the UK
-
@Galactic-Music Oh the account was made while using that vpn, it spoofs my location to the UK
@astronomical was it ever signed into a browser or phone off that vpn if so it got linked
-
@astronomical was it ever signed into a browser or phone off that vpn if so it got linked
@Galactic-Music no, never
-
@Galactic-Music no, never
@astronomical weird it might have been flagged already from someone else
-
@astronomical weird it might have been flagged already from someone else
@Galactic-Music How tho, no one knew about the account until recently
-
@Galactic-Music How tho, no one knew about the account until recently
@astronomical vpn bans are flagged against all accounts on the same vpn server, so if anyone had been banned from that server with the same vpn location its flagged fro everyone else at that vpn location
-
@astronomical vpn bans are flagged against all accounts on the same vpn server, so if anyone had been banned from that server with the same vpn location its flagged fro everyone else at that vpn location
@Galactic-Music If this was true I wouldn't be able to join any vrc servers to leak. I have about 5 different accounts I don't use a VPN somtimes on, two of them being banned from a few servers, and I can still join those servers on my other alts so long as I have my VPN on and I refresh discord (Or login with the vpn on)
Unless discord has changed how bans work, bans are IP only and tied to a single account. If you login before turning on your VPN just refresh discord and the "user is banned" should go away.
-
@Galactic-Music If this was true I wouldn't be able to join any vrc servers to leak. I have about 5 different accounts I don't use a VPN somtimes on, two of them being banned from a few servers, and I can still join those servers on my other alts so long as I have my VPN on and I refresh discord (Or login with the vpn on)
Unless discord has changed how bans work, bans are IP only and tied to a single account. If you login before turning on your VPN just refresh discord and the "user is banned" should go away.
@Hanka idk i havent tested extensively bc i dont get banned often
-
@Hanka idk i havent tested extensively bc i dont get banned often
-
@Hanka idk i havent tested extensively bc i dont get banned often
-
Here are all the pictures + extra info below.
Download Link (workupload.com) - PASS: baitAfter looking at all the pictures there is one where it has NSFW theme under tones but looks straight up like a child
Her slightly exposing her chest to show the bra under with "steam" and her sweating. Like what are we doing.@Hanka Strawbunny the Pedophile my goodness.....
Looking through the pictures it's worse than I thought it'd beew pedos. check its harddrive
-
i do booth model editing myself but i dont do nsfw i make them look cute or use the cool powers i find it weird when people use a child like face and have it do those things if you do blendshapes and make it look more adult power to you but i find it weird to use a childs face on a adult body and i notice some of the creators do that as if trying to get away with pedophillia
-
Does anyone have Akai?
-
i do booth model editing myself but i dont do nsfw i make them look cute or use the cool powers i find it weird when people use a child like face and have it do those things if you do blendshapes and make it look more adult power to you but i find it weird to use a childs face on a adult body and i notice some of the creators do that as if trying to get away with pedophillia
@nerdyyume yeah for real. Like its one thing to enjoy that style cus its nice, I like to make booth avatars to NOT be sexualized, as I don't like being sexualized unlike the predators who sexualize them. had a former friend I'm on horrible terms with for doing such a thing.
-
i do booth model editing myself but i dont do nsfw i make them look cute or use the cool powers i find it weird when people use a child like face and have it do those things if you do blendshapes and make it look more adult power to you but i find it weird to use a childs face on a adult body and i notice some of the creators do that as if trying to get away with pedophillia
@nerdyyume I'm so glad more people are talking about this, I was making some booth avatars for myself one night, and the amount of NSFW assets catered specifically to the few models that look like complete utter children was so weird to me, Strawbunny since even like 2024 has made models that literally look like teen girls or children and its so odd to me, that woman alone is so odd to me.
-
@nerdyyume I'm so glad more people are talking about this, I was making some booth avatars for myself one night, and the amount of NSFW assets catered specifically to the few models that look like complete utter children was so weird to me, Strawbunny since even like 2024 has made models that literally look like teen girls or children and its so odd to me, that woman alone is so odd to me.
@microwavedc always remember vr is a place ran by pedofiles
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔