Hey Strawbunny and her gooner gonso gang
-
@Hanka exactly, and in one of the art pieces of her model, the models ASS CHEEKS ARE HANGING OUT, and then the swimsuit one…eugh…
@Baphometscurse This art looks SO much better, but she still have a thong tan line on her body. Why not just remove the thong???? And lower the top so it covers a bit more, and this would be 1000x better. Still a bit weird, but not as suggestive.
-
@Baphometscurse This art looks SO much better, but she still have a thong tan line on her body. Why not just remove the thong???? And lower the top so it covers a bit more, and this would be 1000x better. Still a bit weird, but not as suggestive.
@Hanka it looks horrible. I hate it.
-
@Hanka it looks horrible. I hate it.
@error404notfound One last comment about the model/pictures, she has one post that confirms this model is related to someone younger because she commissioned art of her model in a STUDENTS swim suit.
And right before this post of her looking like a child is the following.
The look is DRASTIC. Clearly depicting her model to be a minor in some, but older in others. I'm not going to post anymore, but this is very clear.
-
@error404notfound One last comment about the model/pictures, she has one post that confirms this model is related to someone younger because she commissioned art of her model in a STUDENTS swim suit.
And right before this post of her looking like a child is the following.
The look is DRASTIC. Clearly depicting her model to be a minor in some, but older in others. I'm not going to post anymore, but this is very clear.
@Hanka this feels like something there should be prison time for.
Like this is not okay.
-
@Hanka this feels like something there should be prison time for.
Like this is not okay.
@error404notfound Every since she started making booth models, she started making more chibi/loli bait content. I hate to be that person and say it, but every time someone swaps to booth style they NEVER try to look mature. Its always lolicon, or child looking models. There are so many adult looking booth avatars, but the majority just looks like children. Its way to normalized, and just straight up weird. I don't think its weird to WEAR the models so long they are not NSFW or suggestive at all. So what happened when she started wearing booth???
-
@error404notfound Every since she started making booth models, she started making more chibi/loli bait content. I hate to be that person and say it, but every time someone swaps to booth style they NEVER try to look mature. Its always lolicon, or child looking models. There are so many adult looking booth avatars, but the majority just looks like children. Its way to normalized, and just straight up weird. I don't think its weird to WEAR the models so long they are not NSFW or suggestive at all. So what happened when she started wearing booth???
@Hanka I wish I could answer that question.
-
@error404notfound Edie has been around for many many years, they got famous on tiktok for arguing and fighting with trolls years ago before their fame died down.
@Hanka They do a good job at making it difficult to like them
-
She has removed her twitch link from her card. https://www.twitch.tv/nanainemu/about

-
She has removed her twitch link from her card. https://www.twitch.tv/nanainemu/about

@Hanka strawbunny?
-
@Hanka strawbunny?
@toastytoasty yah
-
@toastytoasty yah
@Hanka ohhhhh!
-
She has removed her twitch link from her card. https://www.twitch.tv/nanainemu/about

@Hanka somehow I'm not suprised this bitch is a twitch streamer. narcicistic, full of themselves, mean girl, bitch, fits the bill.
Didn't this loser doxx someone recently? with her friends calling someone abliest slurs? probably hid her twitch so she wouldn't get canceled.
"pweas im poor i dun make any moniez from downloading over pepulz assetz :("

"pwease dun cancel mez, I got carpel tunnel from downloading other pepulz work
iz a lot of clicking" -
@Hanka somehow I'm not suprised this bitch is a twitch streamer. narcicistic, full of themselves, mean girl, bitch, fits the bill.
Didn't this loser doxx someone recently? with her friends calling someone abliest slurs? probably hid her twitch so she wouldn't get canceled.
"pweas im poor i dun make any moniez from downloading over pepulz assetz :("

"pwease dun cancel mez, I got carpel tunnel from downloading other pepulz work
iz a lot of clicking"@blackviperxvi Yes she did, she said that she doesnt care initially because she cant control what other people say

-
@blackviperxvi Yes she did, she said that she doesnt care initially because she cant control what other people say

@astronomical Yeah, makes sense, but yknow, shes the company she keeps
what a shitty person -
@Hanka somehow I'm not suprised this bitch is a twitch streamer. narcicistic, full of themselves, mean girl, bitch, fits the bill.
Didn't this loser doxx someone recently? with her friends calling someone abliest slurs? probably hid her twitch so she wouldn't get canceled.
"pweas im poor i dun make any moniez from downloading over pepulz assetz :("

"pwease dun cancel mez, I got carpel tunnel from downloading other pepulz work
iz a lot of clicking"@blackviperxvi Regardless of those around her, the loli bait content is enough on its own to cancel her. The only reason it hasnt is because it hasn't reached the masses. Don't yall remember when people exposed creators for this and they got run through the dirt, but they were exposed by someone big. So really this would be enough to make people start to wake up. Its just the die hard fans who spam comment sections, and talk over proof that make it hard.
The only difference between her and them is she tries to hide it, and blame shift. Also most of the people who try to cancel her have issues of their own where they cant just conversate with her. The more people cuss, or lash out when talking to her the more excuses she has to back her up. You notice how all the people who confront her she says "Treats her like shit" so she has a reason to block them with out letting them talk. Yall just gotta talk without lashing out and then she no longer has any excuse. 
-
@blackviperxvi Regardless of those around her, the loli bait content is enough on its own to cancel her. The only reason it hasnt is because it hasn't reached the masses. Don't yall remember when people exposed creators for this and they got run through the dirt, but they were exposed by someone big. So really this would be enough to make people start to wake up. Its just the die hard fans who spam comment sections, and talk over proof that make it hard.
The only difference between her and them is she tries to hide it, and blame shift. Also most of the people who try to cancel her have issues of their own where they cant just conversate with her. The more people cuss, or lash out when talking to her the more excuses she has to back her up. You notice how all the people who confront her she says "Treats her like shit" so she has a reason to block them with out letting them talk. Yall just gotta talk without lashing out and then she no longer has any excuse. 
@Hanka I hate pedophiles.
"i'm not a pedophile! I find children hot as long as they're 3000 years old! its legal, the child is 3000 years old!"
With creators acting like they are lately I'd be shocked if they don't start getting massive backlash as is. My irritation with people lately is rediculous.
-
@Hanka I hate pedophiles.
"i'm not a pedophile! I find children hot as long as they're 3000 years old! its legal, the child is 3000 years old!"
With creators acting like they are lately I'd be shocked if they don't start getting massive backlash as is. My irritation with people lately is rediculous.
@blackviperxvi We have to make all the people who are attracted to "booth babes" that are just minor looking models be sent to the void if we want any big changes. The way I block anyone who says that term or says they are only attracted to booth models.

-
I forgot to mention that I took screenshots of all the characters fan art, and commissions and will be putting them in a folder incase these posts start to "magically" disapear. I also found VGen of the person they commissioned for the students swim suit and their entire profile is loli bait.... including their coms.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔