Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Hey Strawbunny and her gooner gonso gang

Hey Strawbunny and her gooner gonso gang

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
whystrawbunny
546 Posts 44 Posters 17.1k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HankaH
    HankaH
    Hanka
    wrote on last edited by
    #465

    @gnarpyy How did this go btw?

    Image
    ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

    ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HankaH
      HankaH
      Hanka
      wrote on last edited by
      #466

      @gnarpyy I requested to join the server but waiting for it to get accepted

      Image
      ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

      ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HankaH
        HankaH
        Hanka
        wrote on last edited by
        #467

        @gnarpyy Well then, I figured that not much would come from that lol.

        Image
        ᧔ෆ᧓ ୧ ‧₊ 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥 ✰ ୭ ˚.ᵎᵎ | ⊹ ୨୧ ˖ ࣪ . 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘! ˖

        ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔ ꒰Image꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EllieE
          EllieE
          Ellie
          wrote on last edited by
          #468

          @gnarpyy no no I was banned from Rae’s server. Wondering why since I always tried my best to be supportive and give good input.

          ​· · ────── ꒰ঌ·✦·໒꒱ ────── · ·
          🇸​​🇭​​🇦​​🇷​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇮​ ​🇨​​🇦​​🇳 ​✦ 🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇦​​🇰​​🇪​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇸​​🇲​​🇮​​🇱​​🇪​
          · · ────────────────── · ·
          Wishie-List:
          🇨​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇰​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪 >>GM Flowtoys>Shooting Star Flow/Springjoint<< 🇨​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇰​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​
          · · ────── ꒰ঌ·✦·໒꒱ ────── · ·

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EllieE
            EllieE
            Ellie
            wrote on last edited by
            #469

            Lowk still so confused why I was banned from Rae’s server. The last thing I was talking about with someone was how I think NSFW channels is enough on the strawbunny server and that I don’t think creators asking for ID’s is a good thing 😞

            I was supportive all this time and just feel kind of hurt to be banned out of nowhere when I was trying my best to keep things calm and to try and cheer people up as I always have in other servers I’m in and on the forum :’(

            Idk I also just struggle when I’m thrown out for no reason I tend to overthink agh

            ​· · ────── ꒰ঌ·✦·໒꒱ ────── · ·
            🇸​​🇭​​🇦​​🇷​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇮​ ​🇨​​🇦​​🇳 ​✦ 🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇦​​🇰​​🇪​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇸​​🇲​​🇮​​🇱​​🇪​
            · · ────────────────── · ·
            Wishie-List:
            🇨​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇰​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪 >>GM Flowtoys>Shooting Star Flow/Springjoint<< 🇨​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇰​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​
            · · ────── ꒰ঌ·✦·໒꒱ ────── · ·

            lovenightskyL 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • EllieE Ellie

              Lowk still so confused why I was banned from Rae’s server. The last thing I was talking about with someone was how I think NSFW channels is enough on the strawbunny server and that I don’t think creators asking for ID’s is a good thing 😞

              I was supportive all this time and just feel kind of hurt to be banned out of nowhere when I was trying my best to keep things calm and to try and cheer people up as I always have in other servers I’m in and on the forum :’(

              Idk I also just struggle when I’m thrown out for no reason I tend to overthink agh

              lovenightskyL
              lovenightskyL
              lovenightsky
              wrote on last edited by lovenightsky
              #470

              @Ellie i dont think asking for ID is a good thing either, but discords nsfw channels are only hidden if you were honest about your age and most minors are not going to be, i think the safest bet is to not have an nsfw channel at all. it isnt even necessary to begin with tbh and this goes for ANY discord server. idk anything else about this drama tho thats just my personal opinion on nsfw on discord

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EllieE
                EllieE
                Ellie
                wrote on last edited by
                #471

                Oh well try and be helpful and I even tried to divert the topic before and still get banned lol. How to not build a community: ban people who have done nothing wrong really and with no warning.

                ​· · ────── ꒰ঌ·✦·໒꒱ ────── · ·
                🇸​​🇭​​🇦​​🇷​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇮​ ​🇨​​🇦​​🇳 ​✦ 🇹​​🇴​ ​🇲​​🇦​​🇰​​🇪​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇸​​🇲​​🇮​​🇱​​🇪​
                · · ────────────────── · ·
                Wishie-List:
                🇨​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇰​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪 >>GM Flowtoys>Shooting Star Flow/Springjoint<< 🇨​​🇱​​🇮​​🇨​​🇰​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​
                · · ────── ꒰ঌ·✦·໒꒱ ────── · ·

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • P
                  P
                  pastelcutie
                  wrote on last edited by pastelcutie
                  #472

                  my opinion on this situation is that (I know this isn't R/aita)
                  but I'm going with everyone sucks here expect the people in this thread
                  like rae sucks for spreading rumors and not doing the bare minimum and show proof the allegations he been saying and stop getting all pissy when someone called his ass out
                  strawbunny need to take some accountability for putting a dangerous spyware onto her avatars and trying run away or bitch moan to her glazers/simps that doxxing someone personal info is justify (which is not)
                  Gonse should've known better and do major safety protocols before releasing it to the public and then trying run away from criticism
                  like the fact (idk how old is rae) but strawbunny and Gonse y'all are grown ass fucking adults acting like bunch 14-15 yrs old that can't take the slightest criticisms
                  none this what happened if you hear what people are saying and take the necessary steps for the avatars to be safer
                  as for rae nigga takes some accountability and get off the internet cause it's clear that you can't dish it out when someone tried reason with you or called you out on actions
                  That's all I gotta say about this mess of a situation 😛

                  astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                  7
                  • P pastelcutie

                    my opinion on this situation is that (I know this isn't R/aita)
                    but I'm going with everyone sucks here expect the people in this thread
                    like rae sucks for spreading rumors and not doing the bare minimum and show proof the allegations he been saying and stop getting all pissy when someone called his ass out
                    strawbunny need to take some accountability for putting a dangerous spyware onto her avatars and trying run away or bitch moan to her glazers/simps that doxxing someone personal info is justify (which is not)
                    Gonse should've known better and do major safety protocols before releasing it to the public and then trying run away from criticism
                    like the fact (idk how old is rae) but strawbunny and Gonse y'all are grown ass fucking adults acting like bunch 14-15 yrs old that can't take the slightest criticisms
                    none this what happened if you hear what people are saying and take the necessary steps for the avatars to be safer
                    as for rae nigga takes some accountability and get off the internet cause it's clear that you can't dish it out when someone tried reason with you or called you out on actions
                    That's all I gotta say about this mess of a situation 😛

                    astronomicalA
                    astronomicalA
                    astronomical
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #473

                    @pastelcutie PREACH OMFG

                    Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • T
                      T
                      toastytoasty
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #474

                      damn what happened in here

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • P
                        P
                        pastelcutie
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #475

                        @gnarpyy said:

                        Did she make a video where I can watch it?

                        E 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T
                          T
                          toastytoasty
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #476

                          @gnarpyy oh thats dumb bcuz ohedie is gonna get on any1 who is in the wrong dont be no damn baby and accept that their ass got caught lying and stuff like

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • P
                            P
                            pastelcutie
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #477

                            @gnarpyy ok thats fine lol

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • P pastelcutie

                              @gnarpyy said:

                              Did she make a video where I can watch it?

                              E
                              E
                              error404notfound
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #478

                              @pastelcutie the video is currently out on her YouTube channel at OhEdieVR

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • astronomicalA
                                astronomicalA
                                astronomical
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #479

                                Hey, update on the edie thing. I find it disgusting how they treated rae, telling them to shut up and refusing to listen to it fully, Clowning on topics that didnt even need to be brought into. And just overall being dragged because of one problem. When all they did was cover the lolicon subjects and not the gonso aspect of it, Respectfully. The gonso part where its literal malware, wasnt even brought up. And they even said "Oh she apologized and fixed this and that" Yeah good but literally. WHAT ABOUT THE MALWARE!

                                Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                                BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • astronomicalA
                                  astronomicalA
                                  astronomical
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #480

                                  Not only that....clowning on peoples looks? That's a bit funky in behavior wise, you've lost a topic/argument when you have to insult peoples looks. Absolute childish.

                                  Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                                  lovenightskyL 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • meowmeiM
                                    meowmeiM
                                    meowmei
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #481

                                    i havent watched it because i genuinely cant see anything remotely positive coming from the court shit. no one gains anything. i do also think its irresponsible to stream and record someone who is clearly going though it and then going on to insult that same person. everyone on all possible sides is wrong in some capacity

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • astronomicalA astronomical

                                      Not only that....clowning on peoples looks? That's a bit funky in behavior wise, you've lost a topic/argument when you have to insult peoples looks. Absolute childish.

                                      lovenightskyL
                                      lovenightskyL
                                      lovenightsky
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #482
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • CozyGlossC
                                        CozyGlossC
                                        CozyGloss
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #483

                                        people that just honesty use gonso in general should be in jail cause they're afraid of getting they stuff ripped. at the end of the day avis get ripped no matter what anti rip system you use. and im glad i never supported strawbunny from the start cause of that gonso stuff or any avi creators that's just problematic. but that's just my opinion
                                        Screenshot 2026-08-04 212246.png

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • astronomicalA astronomical

                                          Hey, update on the edie thing. I find it disgusting how they treated rae, telling them to shut up and refusing to listen to it fully, Clowning on topics that didnt even need to be brought into. And just overall being dragged because of one problem. When all they did was cover the lolicon subjects and not the gonso aspect of it, Respectfully. The gonso part where its literal malware, wasnt even brought up. And they even said "Oh she apologized and fixed this and that" Yeah good but literally. WHAT ABOUT THE MALWARE!

                                          BaphometscurseB
                                          BaphometscurseB
                                          Baphometscurse
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #484

                                          @astronomical Ohedie is honestly one of the most annoying clout chasing content creators out there, bringing peoples personal problems to light when they shouldn't be, and just insulting people because they think its cool, ohedie is genuinely just a horrible person whos content coming up was insulting people and then making content of them just "clocking" random people in public instances for no good reason, not to mention the huge fucking ego they have

                                          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                          E 1 Reply Last reply
                                          4

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular