Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Hey Strawbunny and her gooner gonso gang

Hey Strawbunny and her gooner gonso gang

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
whystrawbunny
546 Posts 44 Posters 17.5k Views 33 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E error404notfound

    @meowmei yeah, it has gotten out of hand. I was on board with the whole "fuck gonsos system and privacy invasion bullshit" but then it got into unverified claims that no proof was attached to and I basically had to say sure I'd believe it but I'd also be looking for proof.

    I had a feeling saying no, I'd wait till proof was involved wouldn't fly well. I'd like to remind people reading this that I'm not changing what I said because I'm afraid of backlash, I'm not. I'm reiterating that we were dealing with someone who was obviously not mentally stable and those types of situations involve caution.

    meowmeiM
    meowmeiM
    meowmei
    wrote on last edited by
    #451

    error404notfound yes i agree. stick to what is actually provable. i am by no means on strawbunny or gonzos side, but rae has also gone way out of line. accusations have been made with no proof. its always best to stick to what is provable, not vibes>
    thb, i think the court thing would be deeply irrisponsible to go foward with on the hosts part. it feels wrong considering the situation

    E 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • mochii15M mochii15

      hii! im sorry i dont have anything to add but if someone here has the server links yall were talking about id really like it join! plss plss dm me here if u do

      thebigbaddawgT
      thebigbaddawgT
      thebigbaddawg
      wrote on last edited by thebigbaddawg
      #452

      @mochii15 said:

      if someone here has the server links yall were talking about id really like it join!

      i asked when they were starting the disc and rae said "ill think about it".
      gatekeeping a ripping discord on a ripping site from one of the people trying to defend you ๐Ÿ’€
      cant make ts up

      ripperoni & meatballs

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • meowmeiM meowmei

        error404notfound yes i agree. stick to what is actually provable. i am by no means on strawbunny or gonzos side, but rae has also gone way out of line. accusations have been made with no proof. its always best to stick to what is provable, not vibes>
        thb, i think the court thing would be deeply irrisponsible to go foward with on the hosts part. it feels wrong considering the situation

        E
        E
        error404notfound
        wrote on last edited by error404notfound
        #453

        @meowmei so it seems that the court cases are every Friday and vary wildly each Friday, so it wouldn't just be raes court case, it'd be lumped in with others and I'm not sure if there's a docket or who goes first. The court case for Rae is only for straw tho, not gonso, which we have definitive proof of straw doing what this whole post is about.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • meowmeiM meowmei

          error404notfound yes i agree. stick to what is actually provable. i am by no means on strawbunny or gonzos side, but rae has also gone way out of line. accusations have been made with no proof. its always best to stick to what is provable, not vibes>
          thb, i think the court thing would be deeply irrisponsible to go foward with on the hosts part. it feels wrong considering the situation

          E
          E
          error404notfound
          wrote on last edited by
          #454

          @meowmei yeah, I mean when those allegations start floating around it's hard to just stop and say where's the proof due to how serious it is. But it is important to always have proof before making allegations of any kind. The burden of proof is on the claimant in any allegations. While Rae did not make the original accusation, it was still spread.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E
            E
            error404notfound
            wrote on last edited by error404notfound
            #455

            image.png

            This, however, is very interesting after everything went down. Note I am not and have never been in straws server, this was given by someone else.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • astronomicalA
              astronomicalA
              astronomical
              wrote on last edited by
              #456

              Hey, so i think i might say fuck it and make a server, OUTSIDE of this drama for everyone to have a place to look for assets, models, ect. Because i personally cant stand this drama, all i wanted was awareness not drama. Things got too out of hand its been gnawing at me tbh

              Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

              E meowmeiM 2 Replies Last reply
              3
              • astronomicalA astronomical

                Hey, so i think i might say fuck it and make a server, OUTSIDE of this drama for everyone to have a place to look for assets, models, ect. Because i personally cant stand this drama, all i wanted was awareness not drama. Things got too out of hand its been gnawing at me tbh

                E
                E
                error404notfound
                wrote on last edited by
                #457

                @astronomical hey. You didn't do anything wrong. All you did was make a post for awareness, it ain't your fault things got outta hand. Don't worry about it.

                astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • E error404notfound

                  @astronomical hey. You didn't do anything wrong. All you did was make a post for awareness, it ain't your fault things got outta hand. Don't worry about it.

                  astronomicalA
                  astronomicalA
                  astronomical
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #458

                  @error404notfound I know, thank you though. I appreciate you helping add to the evidence and keeping a level head in this all man

                  Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                  E 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • astronomicalA astronomical

                    @error404notfound I know, thank you though. I appreciate you helping add to the evidence and keeping a level head in this all man

                    E
                    E
                    error404notfound
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #459

                    @astronomical it is imperative to keep calm in storms, whether online or off. I do what I can.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • astronomicalA astronomical

                      Hey, so i think i might say fuck it and make a server, OUTSIDE of this drama for everyone to have a place to look for assets, models, ect. Because i personally cant stand this drama, all i wanted was awareness not drama. Things got too out of hand its been gnawing at me tbh

                      meowmeiM
                      meowmeiM
                      meowmei
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #460

                      @astronomical i would appreciate that

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • astronomicalA
                        astronomicalA
                        astronomical
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #461

                        Hey hey! Server's up! Dm me or add my discord "darlingsnightmare"

                        Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • Galaxy_Is_HereG
                          Galaxy_Is_HereG
                          Galaxy_Is_Here
                          wrote on last edited by Galaxy_Is_Here
                          #462

                          Server invite please? :<

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EllieE
                            EllieE
                            Ellie
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #463

                            @gnarpyy well Iโ€™ve been banned ๐Ÿ™‚ and I donโ€™t know why lol the most controversial thing I said was that strawbunny shouldnโ€™t take ppls IDโ€™s and that sticking to the NSFW channel feature on discord is good enough really. Pop off I guess

                            โ€‹ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๊’ฐเฆŒยทโœฆยทเป’๊’ฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
                            ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณ โ€‹โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
                            ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
                            Wishie-List:
                            ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ช >>GM Flowtoys>Shooting Star Flow/Springjoint<< ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
                            ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๊’ฐเฆŒยทโœฆยทเป’๊’ฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท

                            astronomicalA 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • EllieE Ellie

                              @gnarpyy well Iโ€™ve been banned ๐Ÿ™‚ and I donโ€™t know why lol the most controversial thing I said was that strawbunny shouldnโ€™t take ppls IDโ€™s and that sticking to the NSFW channel feature on discord is good enough really. Pop off I guess

                              astronomicalA
                              astronomicalA
                              astronomical
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #464

                              @Ellie would you like to join mine?

                              Gatekeeping's for pussies <3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • HankaH
                                HankaH
                                Hanka
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #465

                                @gnarpyy How did this go btw?

                                Image
                                แง”เท†แง“ เญง โ€งโ‚Š ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ โœฐ เญญ หš.แตŽแตŽ | โŠน เญจเญง ห– เฃช . ๐•Š๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜! ห–

                                โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๊’ฐImage๊’ฑ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • HankaH
                                  HankaH
                                  Hanka
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #466

                                  @gnarpyy I requested to join the server but waiting for it to get accepted

                                  Image
                                  แง”เท†แง“ เญง โ€งโ‚Š ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ โœฐ เญญ หš.แตŽแตŽ | โŠน เญจเญง ห– เฃช . ๐•Š๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜! ห–

                                  โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๊’ฐImage๊’ฑ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • HankaH
                                    HankaH
                                    Hanka
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #467

                                    @gnarpyy Well then, I figured that not much would come from that lol.

                                    Image
                                    แง”เท†แง“ เญง โ€งโ‚Š ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ โœฐ เญญ หš.แตŽแตŽ | โŠน เญจเญง ห– เฃช . ๐•Š๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜! ห–

                                    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๊’ฐImage๊’ฑ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • EllieE
                                      EllieE
                                      Ellie
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #468

                                      @gnarpyy no no I was banned from Raeโ€™s server. Wondering why since I always tried my best to be supportive and give good input.

                                      โ€‹ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๊’ฐเฆŒยทโœฆยทเป’๊’ฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
                                      ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณ โ€‹โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
                                      ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
                                      Wishie-List:
                                      ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ช >>GM Flowtoys>Shooting Star Flow/Springjoint<< ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
                                      ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๊’ฐเฆŒยทโœฆยทเป’๊’ฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • EllieE
                                        EllieE
                                        Ellie
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #469

                                        Lowk still so confused why I was banned from Raeโ€™s server. The last thing I was talking about with someone was how I think NSFW channels is enough on the strawbunny server and that I donโ€™t think creators asking for IDโ€™s is a good thing ๐Ÿ˜ž

                                        I was supportive all this time and just feel kind of hurt to be banned out of nowhere when I was trying my best to keep things calm and to try and cheer people up as I always have in other servers Iโ€™m in and on the forum :โ€™(

                                        Idk I also just struggle when Iโ€™m thrown out for no reason I tend to overthink agh

                                        โ€‹ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๊’ฐเฆŒยทโœฆยทเป’๊’ฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
                                        ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณ โ€‹โœฆ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
                                        ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท
                                        Wishie-List:
                                        ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ช >>GM Flowtoys>Shooting Star Flow/Springjoint<< ๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹
                                        ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๊’ฐเฆŒยทโœฆยทเป’๊’ฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท

                                        lovenightskyL 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • EllieE Ellie

                                          Lowk still so confused why I was banned from Raeโ€™s server. The last thing I was talking about with someone was how I think NSFW channels is enough on the strawbunny server and that I donโ€™t think creators asking for IDโ€™s is a good thing ๐Ÿ˜ž

                                          I was supportive all this time and just feel kind of hurt to be banned out of nowhere when I was trying my best to keep things calm and to try and cheer people up as I always have in other servers Iโ€™m in and on the forum :โ€™(

                                          Idk I also just struggle when Iโ€™m thrown out for no reason I tend to overthink agh

                                          lovenightskyL
                                          lovenightskyL
                                          lovenightsky
                                          wrote on last edited by lovenightsky
                                          #470

                                          @Ellie i dont think asking for ID is a good thing either, but discords nsfw channels are only hidden if you were honest about your age and most minors are not going to be, i think the safest bet is to not have an nsfw channel at all. it isnt even necessary to begin with tbh and this goes for ANY discord server. idk anything else about this drama tho thats just my personal opinion on nsfw on discord

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular