Gift : FexaCollect big giveway and Avi Repaire
-



Giveaway #10 is officially done! We just hit double digits! 10 down, 40+ more to go — the marathon is only getting started!
-



Giveaway #11 is officially complete! One step closer to the 50+ milestone! 11 down, 39+ to go — stay tuned for what’s next!
-



Giveaway #12 is officially done! The marathon keeps rolling strong! 12 down, 38+ more to go — and we’re not slowing down!
-



Giveaway #13 is complete! Another one checked off the list! 13 down, 37+ more to go — stay tuned for the next drop!
-



Giveaway #14 is officially done! We’re getting closer to that 50+ mark! 14 down, 36+ to go — keep watching, more are coming!
-



Giveaway #15 is officially complete! We’re 15 deep into the marathon! 15 down, 35+ to go — the best is still ahead!
-
@sk-x-t im working on making a nsfw version of her soon she is going to get a new link with the new update
@FexaCollect I'm so excited for this!
-



Giveaway #7 is officially complete! Another one added to the marathon! 7 down, 43+ more to go — let’s keep it going!
🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)@FexaCollect Oooooo love iiiiit
-
@BungusEnjoyer442 No but I got the original Unity Package if you wanna take a look
Download Link (workupload.com)@Mr-Morgan1899 Im not great at fixin avis (though Im better at vrcas). Fexa go it I thunk
-

Download Link (workupload.com)
Password : Pika
New Release! 🩷Ploof’s VRCA has been repaired by me and is now ready to use!
She’s absolutely adorable, and I hope you’ll have fun collecting her. Enjoy, and happy hunting those pokemon!

@FexaCollect could you reupload this one please
-
@FexaCollect could you reupload this one please
-
@Meris453 https://forum.ripper.store/post/580559 Not my post
-

Download Link (workupload.com)
It took me a while, but Zara the Tigress is finally here!Thank you all for the recent upvotes and for your patience. I’m sorry it took longer than expected to release her, but she’s finally ready.
I really appreciate all the support—it motivates me to keep working on more content. I hope you enjoy Zara as much as I enjoyed bringing her to you!
️
Password : zara@FexaCollect Hey what do you use to rip the models been trying to rip some for my self
-

Download Link (workupload.com)
It took me a while, but Zara the Tigress is finally here!Thank you all for the recent upvotes and for your patience. I’m sorry it took longer than expected to release her, but she’s finally ready.
I really appreciate all the support—it motivates me to keep working on more content. I hope you enjoy Zara as much as I enjoyed bringing her to you!
️
Password : zara@FexaCollect Can you pwease reupload?
-
@FexaCollect Can you pwease reupload?

Was reupped just not by Fexa, and I the tested link seconds ago it still works
-

Was reupped just not by Fexa, and I the tested link seconds ago it still works
@Rando That's a Leopard :3
Do you have Tigress? -
@Rando That's a Leopard :3
Do you have Tigress?@KilledAvatars I...... needed to stare at both for longer than I care to admit, to see a difference
I actually do, myself, tho since it's reasonably sized and was this past summer that she dropped -
.v.
-
.v.
@FexaCollect ???
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login