Gift : FexaCollect big giveway and Avi Repaire
-

Download Link (workupload.com)
Password : Minecraft
A avatar that cyn rip from synestia a ender fexa from minecraftlink doesnt work none of them do
@OwnedKitsune yep ima rework on them and put back a 90 days collect links
-

Download Link (workupload.com)
Password : Rabbit
A other from C-Y-N
Password : Rabbit
A other from C-Y-Nyeah none of them work
-



No way, a new gift from the spooky FexaCollect gatekeepers! I hope you guys enjoy her—she’s ready to explore the sea!
Also, fun fact: FexaCollect was originally created to share my love for Fazclaire Avis, it also only oporate by one person all the collecting plus the repaire that need to be really good qualitys!
-
-



No way, a new gift from the spooky FexaCollect gatekeepers! I hope you guys enjoy her—she’s ready to explore the sea!
Also, fun fact: FexaCollect was originally created to share my love for Fazclaire Avis, it also only oporate by one person all the collecting plus the repaire that need to be really good qualitys!
@FexaCollect You doo good work : >
I look forward to what you got in store fr -
-
Could anyone try to completely fix this avi
Code is: Buny
Download Link (workupload.com)
Person that tried fixing it said: "I Fixed almost everything on her, she lost her nsfw gogoloco cause the rip broke it horribly, she also lost her gestures they corrupted on the FX
she still has the animations to set it up again if you really want them however so you can do that part yourself"@Mr-Morgan1899 You got the vrca for it?
-
@Mr-Morgan1899 You got the vrca for it?
@BungusEnjoyer442 No but I got the original Unity Package if you wanna take a look
-
Could anyone try to completely fix this avi
Code is: Buny
Download Link (workupload.com)
Person that tried fixing it said: "I Fixed almost everything on her, she lost her nsfw gogoloco cause the rip broke it horribly, she also lost her gestures they corrupted on the FX
she still has the animations to set it up again if you really want them however so you can do that part yourself"Buny
@Mr-Morgan1899 password doesnt work
-
@BungusEnjoyer442 No but I got the original Unity Package if you wanna take a look
@Mr-Morgan1899 im on it dont worries
-
i have the original vrca
-

Over the past few years, I’ve collected many avatar and decided to start sharing them with the community amd this post will be all about you the community and sharing.
I know im not appreciated by everyone, and I completely understand that. Even so, I’m doing my best to keep improving, collecting new avatar, and making this project better over time.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me and believed in what I’m building. Your support truly means a lot, and I hope you’ll continue to enjoy what’s still to come.
@FexaCollect question can you reupload the pikachu that you had shared the files too before
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login