Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift : FexaCollect big giveway and Avi Repaire

Gift : FexaCollect big giveway and Avi Repaire

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
cryptia curvesfniafncbonfiefexachikufrennigiftlf avatar
146 Posts 49 Posters 8.9k Views 73 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

    @Lucifer513 nsfw version comming soon she is going to be reup with the update

    Lucifer513L
    Lucifer513L
    Lucifer513
    wrote last edited by
    #132

    @FexaCollect Niice

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

      I’m back, and I’m very sorry for the wait. I’m listening to you, and I understand your frustration with me not being as active as others. I’m genuinely trying my best.
      RipperStore is one of the places where I’ve tried the most to share my work, but it isn’t my number one priority in life. I know things may take some time, but with the kind of days we live in, I can’t be 100% focused on one thing while putting everything else in my life.
      I really appreciate your patience and support, and I’ll keep doing my best to be more active and keep improving.

      WhiffleBallBatW
      WhiffleBallBatW
      WhiffleBallBat
      wrote last edited by
      #133

      @FexaCollect im in the same boat!! but for starters, welcome back 🙂

      if im honest, im glad youre not no-lifing yourself to put your work on the site, taking time (even extended time) shows that youre putting genuine effort into your projects instead of mashing things together and hoping it dosent break. i apologize if this comes off as backhanded bc thats not how i intend this but youre only human, and you shouldnt have to apologize for that :((

      Here for a good time, not a long time.

      FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WhiffleBallBatW WhiffleBallBat

        @FexaCollect im in the same boat!! but for starters, welcome back 🙂

        if im honest, im glad youre not no-lifing yourself to put your work on the site, taking time (even extended time) shows that youre putting genuine effort into your projects instead of mashing things together and hoping it dosent break. i apologize if this comes off as backhanded bc thats not how i intend this but youre only human, and you shouldnt have to apologize for that :((

        FexaCollectF
        FexaCollectF
        FexaCollect
        wrote last edited by
        #134

        @WhiffleBallBat That’s fine, I can understand them. They’re beautiful, so I’d be impatient too.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

          436feffb-e1c2-4a58-b4cd-a1a1b299c780-image.jpeg
          🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
          Password : Minecraft
          A avatar that cyn rip from synestia a ender fexa from minecraft

          OwnedKitsuneO
          OwnedKitsuneO
          OwnedKitsune
          wrote last edited by
          #135

          @FexaCollect said:

          436feffb-e1c2-4a58-b4cd-a1a1b299c780-image.jpeg
          [register or login to view this hidden content]
          Password : Minecraft
          A avatar that cyn rip from synestia a ender fexa from minecraft

          link doesnt work none of them do

          FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • FexaCollectF
            FexaCollectF
            FexaCollect
            wrote last edited by
            #136

            anyway today newest releas back on the sea a special fexa grrr

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • OwnedKitsuneO OwnedKitsune

              @FexaCollect said:

              436feffb-e1c2-4a58-b4cd-a1a1b299c780-image.jpeg
              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              Password : Minecraft
              A avatar that cyn rip from synestia a ender fexa from minecraft

              link doesnt work none of them do

              FexaCollectF
              FexaCollectF
              FexaCollect
              wrote last edited by
              #137

              @OwnedKitsune yep ima rework on them and put back a 90 days collect links

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                fa019c81-d962-4d22-8c9e-67aa27d087c2-image.jpeg
                🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                Password : Rabbit
                A other from C-Y-N

                OwnedKitsuneO
                OwnedKitsuneO
                OwnedKitsune
                wrote last edited by
                #138

                @FexaCollect said:

                fa019c81-d962-4d22-8c9e-67aa27d087c2-image.jpeg
                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                Password : Rabbit
                A other from C-Y-N

                yeah none of them work

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • FexaCollectF
                  FexaCollectF
                  FexaCollect
                  wrote last edited by FexaCollect
                  #139

                  Captain_Fexa.png

                  VRChat_2026-02-13_03-01-10.624_1920x1080.png

                  VRChat_2026-02-13_03-05-06.854_1920x1080.png

                  No way, a new gift from the spooky FexaCollect gatekeepers! I hope you guys enjoy her—she’s ready to explore the sea!

                  Also, fun fact: FexaCollect was originally created to share my love for Fazclaire Avis, it also only oporate by one person all the collecting plus the repaire that need to be really good qualitys!

                    • [register or login to view this hidden content]
                    • [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  BungusEnjoyer442B 1 Reply Last reply
                  5
                  • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                    Captain_Fexa.png

                    VRChat_2026-02-13_03-01-10.624_1920x1080.png

                    VRChat_2026-02-13_03-05-06.854_1920x1080.png

                    No way, a new gift from the spooky FexaCollect gatekeepers! I hope you guys enjoy her—she’s ready to explore the sea!

                    Also, fun fact: FexaCollect was originally created to share my love for Fazclaire Avis, it also only oporate by one person all the collecting plus the repaire that need to be really good qualitys!

                      • [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      • [register or login to view this hidden content]
                    BungusEnjoyer442B
                    BungusEnjoyer442B
                    BungusEnjoyer442
                    wrote last edited by
                    #140

                    @FexaCollect You doo good work : >
                    I look forward to what you got in store fr

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Mr Morgan1899M Mr Morgan1899

                      Could anyone try to completely fix this avi
                      Code is: Buny
                      🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                      image.jpeg

                      Person that tried fixing it said: "I Fixed almost everything on her, she lost her nsfw gogoloco cause the rip broke it horribly, she also lost her gestures they corrupted on the FX
                      she still has the animations to set it up again if you really want them however so you can do that part yourself"

                      BungusEnjoyer442B
                      BungusEnjoyer442B
                      BungusEnjoyer442
                      wrote last edited by
                      #141

                      @Mr-Morgan1899 You got the vrca for it?

                      Mr Morgan1899M 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BungusEnjoyer442B BungusEnjoyer442

                        @Mr-Morgan1899 You got the vrca for it?

                        Mr Morgan1899M
                        Mr Morgan1899M
                        Mr Morgan1899
                        wrote last edited by
                        #142

                        @BungusEnjoyer442 No but I got the original Unity Package if you wanna take a look [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Mr Morgan1899M Mr Morgan1899

                          Could anyone try to completely fix this avi
                          Code is: Buny
                          🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

                          image.jpeg

                          Person that tried fixing it said: "I Fixed almost everything on her, she lost her nsfw gogoloco cause the rip broke it horribly, she also lost her gestures they corrupted on the FX
                          she still has the animations to set it up again if you really want them however so you can do that part yourself"

                          M
                          M
                          Meris453
                          wrote last edited by
                          #143

                          @Mr-Morgan1899 said:

                          Buny

                          @Mr-Morgan1899 password doesnt work

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Mr Morgan1899M Mr Morgan1899

                            @BungusEnjoyer442 No but I got the original Unity Package if you wanna take a look [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            FexaCollectF
                            FexaCollectF
                            FexaCollect
                            wrote last edited by
                            #144

                            @Mr-Morgan1899 im on it dont worries

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • FexaCollectF
                              FexaCollectF
                              FexaCollect
                              wrote last edited by
                              #145

                              i have the original vrca

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                                98d3acdb-0ff8-42a3-ae57-2aabba20ce15-image.jpeg

                                Over the past few years, I’ve collected many avatar and decided to start sharing them with the community amd this post will be all about you the community and sharing.

                                I know im not appreciated by everyone, and I completely understand that. Even so, I’m doing my best to keep improving, collecting new avatar, and making this project better over time.

                                Thank you to everyone who has supported me and believed in what I’m building. Your support truly means a lot, and I hope you’ll continue to enjoy what’s still to come.

                                M
                                M
                                Meris453
                                wrote last edited by
                                #146

                                @FexaCollect question can you reupload the pikachu that you had shared the files too before

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular