Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift : FexaCollect big giveway and Avi Repaire

Gift : FexaCollect big giveway and Avi Repaire

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
cryptia curvesfniafncbonfiefexachikufrennigiftlf avatar
145 Posts 49 Posters 8.8k Views 73 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

    91c72376-c172-4582-961d-8b93ec62e2b8-image.jpeg
    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
    Pasword : Lefty
    I’d like to address the situation with Cyn.

    Becuase im the one who they trade with the agreement was one avatar for one avatar. I traded 20 avatars for 20 of her personal creations. I also returned 23 of her older public avatars as part of the exchange.

    On top of that, I had previously given her over 134 FNIA avatars for free.

    After everything that happened, I was accused of scamming. I also believe she attempted to get my account reported to creators in an effort to have it leaked or taken down.

    I’m sharing my side of the story because I believe people deserve to hear both sides before making a judgment.

    But some of her Private avatar enjoy.

    O
    O
    okIlikeithere
    wrote last edited by
    #117

    @FexaCollect can you re-do this one please?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ShadownekoKINGS
      ShadownekoKINGS
      ShadownekoKING
      wrote last edited by
      #118

      re upload all links plz

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

        d04b5af7-e58b-4003-a2bd-92c9919ed209-image.jpeg
        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
        Pasword : Nighty
        isnt she wonderful

        Lucifer513L
        Lucifer513L
        Lucifer513
        wrote last edited by
        #119

        @FexaCollect New link please!

        FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

          not repaire tomorow ill repaire it 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

          8315ed00-ca7d-4b87-95ae-e8fb5568a6e1-image.jpeg

          S
          S
          ShadowAx
          wrote last edited by
          #120

          @FexaCollect reupload please

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • IateurcookiesI
            IateurcookiesI
            Iateurcookies
            wrote last edited by
            #121

            @fexacollect Please, reupload!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

              dd970e39-8dbb-4ada-a391-ecbc0238bbdb-image.jpeg
              🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
              Password : Pika
              New Release! 🩷

              Ploof’s VRCA has been repaired by me and is now ready to use!

              She’s absolutely adorable, and I hope you’ll have fun collecting her. Enjoy, and happy hunting those pokemon! ✨

              sk-x-tS
              sk-x-tS
              sk-x-t
              wrote last edited by
              #122

              @FexaCollect link is down, is there a new one??

              FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • IateurcookiesI
                IateurcookiesI
                Iateurcookies
                wrote last edited by
                #123

                I don't think @fexacollect ever bother with this tread. They should close it or smth

                ShadownekoKINGS 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • IateurcookiesI Iateurcookies

                  I don't think @fexacollect ever bother with this tread. They should close it or smth

                  ShadownekoKINGS
                  ShadownekoKINGS
                  ShadownekoKING
                  wrote last edited by
                  #124

                  @Iateurcookies let them take their time

                  IateurcookiesI 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ShadownekoKINGS ShadownekoKING

                    @Iateurcookies let them take their time

                    IateurcookiesI
                    IateurcookiesI
                    Iateurcookies
                    wrote last edited by
                    #125

                    @ShadownekoKING like they did anything in this tread in the past month or so....

                    FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ShadownekoKINGS
                      ShadownekoKINGS
                      ShadownekoKING
                      wrote last edited by
                      #126

                      That doesn't mean they not working on avis it hard

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • FexaCollectF
                        FexaCollectF
                        FexaCollect
                        wrote last edited by
                        #127

                        I’m back, and I’m very sorry for the wait. I’m listening to you, and I understand your frustration with me not being as active as others. I’m genuinely trying my best.
                        RipperStore is one of the places where I’ve tried the most to share my work, but it isn’t my number one priority in life. I know things may take some time, but with the kind of days we live in, I can’t be 100% focused on one thing while putting everything else in my life.
                        I really appreciate your patience and support, and I’ll keep doing my best to be more active and keep improving.

                        WhiffleBallBatW 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • IateurcookiesI Iateurcookies

                          @ShadownekoKING like they did anything in this tread in the past month or so....

                          FexaCollectF
                          FexaCollectF
                          FexaCollect
                          wrote last edited by
                          #128

                          @Iateurcookies My apologies, I didn’t realize everyone in this thread had been incredibly active over the past month. I understand the frustration, and I’ll take the criticism into consideration

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • sk-x-tS sk-x-t

                            @FexaCollect link is down, is there a new one??

                            FexaCollectF
                            FexaCollectF
                            FexaCollect
                            wrote last edited by FexaCollect
                            #129

                            @sk-x-t im working on making a nsfw version of her soon she is going to get a new link with the new update

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Lucifer513L Lucifer513

                              @FexaCollect New link please!

                              FexaCollectF
                              FexaCollectF
                              FexaCollect
                              wrote last edited by
                              #130

                              @Lucifer513 nsfw version comming soon she is going to be reup with the update

                              Lucifer513L 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Kerigan_ReiganK Kerigan_Reigan

                                @FexaCollect the link is down please reup

                                FexaCollectF
                                FexaCollectF
                                FexaCollect
                                wrote last edited by
                                #131

                                @Kerigan_Reigan nsfw version comming soon she will be reup with the new update

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                                  @Lucifer513 nsfw version comming soon she is going to be reup with the update

                                  Lucifer513L
                                  Lucifer513L
                                  Lucifer513
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #132

                                  @FexaCollect Niice

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                                    I’m back, and I’m very sorry for the wait. I’m listening to you, and I understand your frustration with me not being as active as others. I’m genuinely trying my best.
                                    RipperStore is one of the places where I’ve tried the most to share my work, but it isn’t my number one priority in life. I know things may take some time, but with the kind of days we live in, I can’t be 100% focused on one thing while putting everything else in my life.
                                    I really appreciate your patience and support, and I’ll keep doing my best to be more active and keep improving.

                                    WhiffleBallBatW
                                    WhiffleBallBatW
                                    WhiffleBallBat
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #133

                                    @FexaCollect im in the same boat!! but for starters, welcome back 🙂

                                    if im honest, im glad youre not no-lifing yourself to put your work on the site, taking time (even extended time) shows that youre putting genuine effort into your projects instead of mashing things together and hoping it dosent break. i apologize if this comes off as backhanded bc thats not how i intend this but youre only human, and you shouldnt have to apologize for that :((

                                    Here for a good time, not a long time.

                                    FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • WhiffleBallBatW WhiffleBallBat

                                      @FexaCollect im in the same boat!! but for starters, welcome back 🙂

                                      if im honest, im glad youre not no-lifing yourself to put your work on the site, taking time (even extended time) shows that youre putting genuine effort into your projects instead of mashing things together and hoping it dosent break. i apologize if this comes off as backhanded bc thats not how i intend this but youre only human, and you shouldnt have to apologize for that :((

                                      FexaCollectF
                                      FexaCollectF
                                      FexaCollect
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #134

                                      @WhiffleBallBat That’s fine, I can understand them. They’re beautiful, so I’d be impatient too.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                                        436feffb-e1c2-4a58-b4cd-a1a1b299c780-image.jpeg
                                        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                                        Password : Minecraft
                                        A avatar that cyn rip from synestia a ender fexa from minecraft

                                        OwnedKitsuneO
                                        OwnedKitsuneO
                                        OwnedKitsune
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #135

                                        @FexaCollect said:

                                        436feffb-e1c2-4a58-b4cd-a1a1b299c780-image.jpeg
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                        Password : Minecraft
                                        A avatar that cyn rip from synestia a ender fexa from minecraft

                                        link doesnt work none of them do

                                        FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • FexaCollectF
                                          FexaCollectF
                                          FexaCollect
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #136

                                          anyway today newest releas back on the sea a special fexa grrr

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular