Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by ihatethatyou) K9 by downbad

✔ (FOUND by ihatethatyou) K9 by downbad

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
maleeboy
45 Posts 36 Posters 3.2k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • yawnderesY
    yawnderesY
    yawnderes
    wrote on last edited by
    #32

    up

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CjavisC
      CjavisC
      Cjavis
      wrote on last edited by
      #33

      bmp

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MORROSM
        MORROSM
        MORROS
        wrote on last edited by
        #34

        bumpy

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • _Judge__
          _Judge__
          _Judge_
          wrote on last edited by
          #35

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I
            I
            ihatethatyou
            wrote on last edited by
            #36

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            1 Reply Last reply
            ❤
            5
            • urwrstnghtmreU
              urwrstnghtmreU
              urwrstnghtmre
              wrote on last edited by
              #37

              if u don’t got OG experience in unity this avatar is a nightmare to edit

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
              • I
                I
                ihatethatyou
                wrote on last edited by
                #38

                working on a new link

                avicollectorA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I ihatethatyou

                  working on a new link

                  avicollectorA
                  avicollectorA
                  avicollector
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #39

                  @ihatethatyou transfer.it is a good site, you dont need to make an account to post links

                  ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                  Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                  ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • I
                    I
                    ihatethatyou
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #40

                    https://transfer.it/t/PrlQXx5TGJBS

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • M
                      M
                      meowmmoremuma
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #41

                      How the heck do I even get this file to work?

                      I 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M meowmmoremuma

                        How the heck do I even get this file to work?

                        I
                        I
                        ihatethatyou
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #42

                        @meowmmoremuma whats the issue with it? also the file you put in existing project is called xxx

                        A 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • X
                          X
                          XCXRSEDX
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #43
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I ihatethatyou

                            @meowmmoremuma whats the issue with it? also the file you put in existing project is called xxx

                            A
                            A
                            Aceluvsu
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #44

                            @ihatethatyou is there a quest/opti vers? if i try to upload for quest it says the file is too big + all the poiyomi stuff is locked.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • E
                              E
                              Edithen
                              wrote last edited by
                              #45

                              The file won't even extract for me

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular