Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Femboy edit of Toy bonny by Reineblau

GIFT: Femboy edit of Toy bonny by Reineblau

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fnaffniafemboyfemboy editedit
10 Posts 5 Posters 1.3k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • doll.zipD
    doll.zipD
    doll.zip
    wrote on last edited by doll.zip
    #1

    DISCLAIMER!! I am completely novice at both unity and blender!! All of my edits are always meant to be personals, so there will be some issues! I hope you enjoy anyways<3

    Please remember not to use my edits for commission or commercial use! They have plenty of issues, I release them for free for a reason ❤

    I added the three dick options from the original fazclaires. Some features are missing, such as throbbing and steam, however the soft toggle, grow toggle, and sps toggle all work. I also added wholesome lollipop, a cage option, and sps.

    This avatar is a drag and drop, the prefab will be in your projects folder. Drag and drop it into your hierarchy/scene and everything will be there.

    Make sure you have vrcfury, wholesome dependencies, and the latest poiyomi toon installed.

    EDIT LINK
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    PHOTOS
    Screenshot 2026-07-24 212540.png Screenshot 2026-07-24 212620.png
    (Sorry for lack of photos I forgot to take more)

    ASSETS I USED!
    Toy bonny by Reineblau
    Fazclaire's nightclub pack 2
    Wholesome lollipop
    WLK_MEAT CAGED

    I hope you enjoy!

    ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

    ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
    ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
    ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    8
    • Grim R33psG
      Grim R33psG
      Grim R33ps
      Banned
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      ts so peak as a toy bonnie obsessor saying this

      1 Reply Last reply
      💗
      2
      • PeachyParfait1P
        PeachyParfait1P
        PeachyParfait1
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        this is exactly what I needed tyty!

        1 Reply Last reply
        💗
        1
        • M
          M
          mrguywholikebig
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          this looks quite goood!!1 can you post the blender file :3?????

          doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • coffinspawnC
            coffinspawnC
            coffinspawn
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            TY BABES!!

            I like femboy edits.

            1 Reply Last reply
            💗
            1
            • M mrguywholikebig

              this looks quite goood!!1 can you post the blender file :3?????

              doll.zipD
              doll.zipD
              doll.zip
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @mrguywholikebig I don't think this has a blend file, I edit these by exporting the fbx you can find in all models into blender then exporting back to unity. If that is what you mean, I can post that seperately!

              ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

              ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
              ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
              ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

              1 Reply Last reply
              😥
              0
              • Grim R33psG
                Grim R33psG
                Grim R33ps
                Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                oh yea update on the avi it wont let me update to quest for some reason only pc

                doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Grim R33psG Grim R33ps

                  oh yea update on the avi it wont let me update to quest for some reason only pc

                  doll.zipD
                  doll.zipD
                  doll.zip
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Grim-R33ps It is most likely too big for quest, especially with all the options I added, i'd use vrcquesttools, d4rkoptimizer, and maybe delete some things you think you won't use

                  ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                  ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                  ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                  ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                  Grim R33psG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • doll.zipD doll.zip

                    @Grim-R33ps It is most likely too big for quest, especially with all the options I added, i'd use vrcquesttools, d4rkoptimizer, and maybe delete some things you think you won't use

                    Grim R33psG
                    Grim R33psG
                    Grim R33ps
                    Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @TADCGANGLE i use quest tools for everything tho so idk

                    doll.zipD 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Grim R33psG Grim R33ps

                      @TADCGANGLE i use quest tools for everything tho so idk

                      doll.zipD
                      doll.zipD
                      doll.zip
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Grim-R33ps D4rkoptimizer helps quite a bit, I also know that cage option is extremely big mb wise

                      ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                      ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                      ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                      ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • PLOOFP PLOOF referenced this topic

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular