Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. (CLOSED) Ripping avatars & worlds

(CLOSED) Ripping avatars & worlds

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
riprippingrip avatarvrcavrcwworld
400 Posts 148 Posters 17.9k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Kerigan_ReiganK
    Kerigan_ReiganK
    Kerigan_Reigan
    wrote on last edited by
    #381

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b86903f4-f2fe-4763-a12a-8fe7b44bd888
    this potaito pls

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      ILookForLiela
      wrote on last edited by
      #382
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        R'Tem
        wrote on last edited by
        #383

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_e2d20ee9-8abc-4aab-b9e3-e3ae61707ee5
        Please :3
        Thanks you in advice

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ilovekitkatsI
          ilovekitkatsI
          ilovekitkats
          wrote on last edited by
          #384

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2696b5cd-c3f0-49f4-92cb-14bfc816b992
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_67ea793b-1dbe-4123-9b6c-a969166fb7af
          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_50b092e9-10fd-4003-97f5-308980034874
          tysm!!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Demonic.ZeldrisD
            Demonic.ZeldrisD
            Demonic.Zeldris
            wrote on last edited by
            #385

            https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_0c7370c9-8746-43b0-8bd0-2ec0a62832a8 this world pls and can you make it a unity package pls

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • J jaytoon

              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ab3ce17a-c76f-4b02-be39-501588897815
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_88de8fe6-486f-47e9-8bc0-4956cb6013e6
              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_012ec517-5404-4576-a0c6-18b74aedfee8
              im a bit embarrassed to ask for these again i saw better ones sorry to ask😅

              thebigbaddawgT
              thebigbaddawgT
              thebigbaddawg
              wrote on last edited by
              #386

              @jaytoon [register or login to view this hidden content]

              @didyhedothi [register or login to view this hidden content]

              @Kerigan_Reigan [register or login to view this hidden content]

              @ilovekitkats [register or login to view this hidden content]

              @Demonic.Zeldris I've exclusively said I will not do that, so no.

              Gonna partially stop doing these for now(real life calls), I advise checking out other peoples threads so long, if you all want you can post requests but I will likely rarely check back here for now and again I'd just advise checking out other ripping threads.
              Much love ❤

              ripperoni & meatballs

              Kerigan_ReiganK Demonic.ZeldrisD 2 Replies Last reply
              ♥
              6
              • J
                J
                jaytoon
                wrote on last edited by
                #387

                @thebigbaddawg thank you for all the help good luck too you👋

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • thebigbaddawgT thebigbaddawg

                  @jaytoon [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  @didyhedothi [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  @Kerigan_Reigan [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  @ilovekitkats [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  @Demonic.Zeldris I've exclusively said I will not do that, so no.

                  Gonna partially stop doing these for now(real life calls), I advise checking out other peoples threads so long, if you all want you can post requests but I will likely rarely check back here for now and again I'd just advise checking out other ripping threads.
                  Much love ❤

                  Kerigan_ReiganK
                  Kerigan_ReiganK
                  Kerigan_Reigan
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #388

                  @thebigbaddawg rest now great soldier go take you now time hope you get greet in life

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • thebigbaddawgT thebigbaddawg

                    @jaytoon [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    @didyhedothi [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    @Kerigan_Reigan [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    @ilovekitkats [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    @Demonic.Zeldris I've exclusively said I will not do that, so no.

                    Gonna partially stop doing these for now(real life calls), I advise checking out other peoples threads so long, if you all want you can post requests but I will likely rarely check back here for now and again I'd just advise checking out other ripping threads.
                    Much love ❤

                    Demonic.ZeldrisD
                    Demonic.ZeldrisD
                    Demonic.Zeldris
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #389

                    @thebigbaddawg how im i meant to use the vrca file there are no instructions on how to use it

                    lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Demonic.ZeldrisD Demonic.Zeldris

                      @thebigbaddawg how im i meant to use the vrca file there are no instructions on how to use it

                      lenkagamine12L
                      lenkagamine12L
                      lenkagamine12
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #390

                      @Demonic.Zeldris take them to lotus upload a picture of the avi and have a link with the vrca in the post @thebigbaddawg @vrcamazing those two rip @lotus-okami and @milk-drinker fix them and make them into unity packages

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • LautiL
                        LautiL
                        Lauti
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #391

                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1e6bcda4-ae8d-4b1a-9582-8ab53bfa0387

                        645e1675-9f23-4a6c-928d-89baa55f559d-image.jpeg
                        I need the Unity pack please because otherwise I don't know.

                        thebigbaddawgT GalaxyG 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • oRUSTYoO
                          oRUSTYoO
                          oRUSTYo
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #392

                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f5ee2c99-e44a-4fa3-a7cb-955b0669038f

                          GalaxyG 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • LautiL Lauti

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1e6bcda4-ae8d-4b1a-9582-8ab53bfa0387

                            645e1675-9f23-4a6c-928d-89baa55f559d-image.jpeg
                            I need the Unity pack please because otherwise I don't know.

                            thebigbaddawgT
                            thebigbaddawgT
                            thebigbaddawg
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #393

                            @Lauti @oRUSTYo
                            i've closed requests for now, i advise going to other ripping threads, if I eventually get time to hop back on vrc ill do them but just warning it could be a long wait time so posting on other threads might be better.
                            good luck

                            ripperoni & meatballs

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • igorglashoI
                              igorglashoI
                              igorglasho
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #394

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f20a5ee9-32be-489a-ada5-f56f95aded4c
                              plss

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • oRUSTYoO oRUSTYo

                                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f5ee2c99-e44a-4fa3-a7cb-955b0669038f

                                GalaxyG
                                GalaxyG
                                Galaxy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #395

                                @oRUSTYo said:

                                avtr_f5ee2c99-e44a-4fa3-a7cb-955b0669038f
                                Here you got vrca

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                It is a feature for my program that I might add soon https://vrcxgold.com

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • LautiL Lauti

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1e6bcda4-ae8d-4b1a-9582-8ab53bfa0387

                                  645e1675-9f23-4a6c-928d-89baa55f559d-image.jpeg
                                  I need the Unity pack please because otherwise I don't know.

                                  GalaxyG
                                  GalaxyG
                                  Galaxy
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #396

                                  @Lauti
                                  Here you got vrca
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • kaizokuK
                                    kaizokuK
                                    kaizoku
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #397

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_c92afb46-7880-495c-a118-b8d69df782fc
                                    ty

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • P
                                      P
                                      pthetic
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #398

                                      https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_2f15f637-8a35-4460-8186-0f7aa9c44d65/info

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • igorglashoI
                                        igorglashoI
                                        igorglasho
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #399

                                        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_cf1d97a1-115b-4100-8599-32a42d892f21 pls

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • silly_kittyS
                                          silly_kittyS
                                          silly_kitty
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #400

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2a1a205e-77df-4944-aaef-add95c7d021a

                                          Top 500 Jerkmate player

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular