Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. (CLOSED) Ripping avatars & worlds

(CLOSED) Ripping avatars & worlds

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
riprippingrip avatarvrcavrcwworld
400 Posts 148 Posters 17.7k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • thebigbaddawgT
    thebigbaddawgT
    thebigbaddawg
    wrote on last edited by thebigbaddawg
    #1

    Wanted to help people who need avatars or worlds ripped.
    I post in raw VRCA/VRCW format (.vrca / .vrcw)
    Meaning you will need to know how to repair & extract assets from .vrca's

    (I don't do .vrca repairs)
    Send vrchat.com avi/world links, or just simply the blueprint ID and I'll get back to you when possible
    (Usually no longer than 48-72 hrs)

    Edit:
    I don't keep VRCA's/VRCW's on my PC for an extended amount of time, so once I've uploaded, ensure you download because links may eventually get DMCA'd or timed out.

    If you wish to support, you can DM me for Discord or xmr/btc address, any support is appreciated :3

    ripperoni & meatballs

    lenkagamine12L deadpupD Mr.AtlasM Cloud chaserC BingusCatB 14 Replies Last reply
    👍
    23
    • thebigbaddawgT thebigbaddawg

      Wanted to help people who need avatars or worlds ripped.
      I post in raw VRCA/VRCW format (.vrca / .vrcw)
      Meaning you will need to know how to repair & extract assets from .vrca's

      (I don't do .vrca repairs)
      Send vrchat.com avi/world links, or just simply the blueprint ID and I'll get back to you when possible
      (Usually no longer than 48-72 hrs)

      Edit:
      I don't keep VRCA's/VRCW's on my PC for an extended amount of time, so once I've uploaded, ensure you download because links may eventually get DMCA'd or timed out.

      If you wish to support, you can DM me for Discord or xmr/btc address, any support is appreciated :3

      lenkagamine12L
      lenkagamine12L
      lenkagamine12
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @thebigbaddawg so would i be able to get just the vrca for avis in vrca format instead of there asset bundle as all i need are the vrca for these https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5f81d1f5-948f-496f-8f7d-f0f210a92f92

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9efd44de-544a-4e89-ac83-9d2eaf5ee6ce

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_cc8e771e-c2d5-4fdc-83c4-51edf45d164c

      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8670f03a-6897-4b7b-850b-755e56b90428

      thebigbaddawgT Cloud chaserC 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • lenkagamine12L lenkagamine12

        @thebigbaddawg so would i be able to get just the vrca for avis in vrca format instead of there asset bundle as all i need are the vrca for these https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5f81d1f5-948f-496f-8f7d-f0f210a92f92

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9efd44de-544a-4e89-ac83-9d2eaf5ee6ce

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_cc8e771e-c2d5-4fdc-83c4-51edf45d164c

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8670f03a-6897-4b7b-850b-755e56b90428

        thebigbaddawgT
        thebigbaddawgT
        thebigbaddawg
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @lenkagamine12 VRCA is the same as VRchat Avatar Asset bundle, so yes, here you go :3
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        ripperoni & meatballs

        1 Reply Last reply
        4
        • J
          J
          jon117c
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Can i get this one please?

          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_cafcbc19-4359-418d-a703-509c921fc46a

          Thank you!

          thebigbaddawgT 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • J jon117c

            Can i get this one please?

            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_cafcbc19-4359-418d-a703-509c921fc46a

            Thank you!

            thebigbaddawgT
            thebigbaddawgT
            thebigbaddawg
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @jon117c
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            ripperoni & meatballs

            FluttershyMLPF 1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • Fredthepotato17F
              Fredthepotato17F
              Fredthepotato17
              wrote on last edited by Fredthepotato17
              #6

              Howdy there, I had these three worlds, hoping you could help.
              https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8f989502-dfdf-42a4-ab17-dac030a988c4
              https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_22db5ff5-0773-4e7e-a628-1cd13fd2da9c
              https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_943aa910-558f-4ddd-8131-d298318fca90

              Poiyomi is for the weak, use toon standard instead

              thebigbaddawgT 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • JasonBoxJ
                JasonBoxJ
                JasonBox
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I hope it doesn't bother you too much.
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_bd66850c-7997-4c78-94a5-1066232e47a6
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_5c9abc40-4026-4542-970b-d3d45c8c6ecf

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B
                  B
                  BlackFlame774
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_ba45c5a1-efe9-4341-8385-bafe8621b7ea I've been trying to get this for days the help would be appreciated

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Thank you in advance! https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f08ec62f-6c44-49a9-8408-081770e8f6d6

                    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • OmnimanicanO
                      OmnimanicanO
                      Omnimanican
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_4d44e030-2601-4cf1-a184-7c0474056222
                      Thank you!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Fredthepotato17F Fredthepotato17

                        Howdy there, I had these three worlds, hoping you could help.
                        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_8f989502-dfdf-42a4-ab17-dac030a988c4
                        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_22db5ff5-0773-4e7e-a628-1cd13fd2da9c
                        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_943aa910-558f-4ddd-8131-d298318fca90

                        thebigbaddawgT
                        thebigbaddawgT
                        thebigbaddawg
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Fredthepotato17 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        @JasonBox [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        @BlackFlame774 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        @Imnotaripper. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        @Omnimanican [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        best of luck

                        ripperoni & meatballs

                        Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • thebigbaddawgT thebigbaddawg

                          @Fredthepotato17 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          @JasonBox [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          @BlackFlame774 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          @Imnotaripper. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          @Omnimanican [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          best of luck

                          Imnotaripper.I
                          Imnotaripper.I
                          Imnotaripper.
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @thebigbaddawg TYTYTY!

                          If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                          P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          ❤
                          1
                          • No0va_N
                            No0va_N
                            No0va_
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b837f211-d198-48ac-8cc1-cc631efd589d Please 🥹

                            thebigbaddawgT 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • No0va_N No0va_

                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b837f211-d198-48ac-8cc1-cc631efd589d Please 🥹

                              thebigbaddawgT
                              thebigbaddawgT
                              thebigbaddawg
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @No0va_ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              ripperoni & meatballs

                              No0va_N 1 Reply Last reply
                              ❤
                              1
                              • thebigbaddawgT thebigbaddawg

                                @No0va_ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                No0va_N
                                No0va_N
                                No0va_
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @thebigbaddawg THAT FAST??? thank you so much 😭😭

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                ❤
                                1
                                • pr3ttygirlP
                                  pr3ttygirlP
                                  pr3ttygirl
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fbd371c9-8fcb-45ec-88dc-4413fef6d8f0
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a2c555a1-9ae6-400c-a0ee-911ac3f0d93b
                                  https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_db3b91e8-8904-4d2f-b822-c50e6e24b28b
                                  PLZ! :,)

                                  thebigbaddawgT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_fbd371c9-8fcb-45ec-88dc-4413fef6d8f0
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a2c555a1-9ae6-400c-a0ee-911ac3f0d93b
                                    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_db3b91e8-8904-4d2f-b822-c50e6e24b28b
                                    PLZ! :,)

                                    thebigbaddawgT
                                    thebigbaddawgT
                                    thebigbaddawg
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @pr3ttygirl [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    ripperoni & meatballs

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • skynnuxS
                                      skynnuxS
                                      skynnux
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      this world
                                      https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_a2341f92-3e0a-43f7-8ea4-afa100b49732

                                      thebigbaddawgT 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • skynnuxS skynnux

                                        this world
                                        https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_a2341f92-3e0a-43f7-8ea4-afa100b49732

                                        thebigbaddawgT
                                        thebigbaddawgT
                                        thebigbaddawg
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @skynnux [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        ripperoni & meatballs

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        💓
                                        0
                                        • -
                                          -
                                          -Merch-
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a8eaeeac-35b4-41b8-a6dc-6672862caf10 Please get this for me i lost it

                                          thebigbaddawgT 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular