Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Crypita Megathread v2

Crypita Megathread v2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
cryptacurvesfniansfwfazclaires
2.3k Posts 244 Posters 157.8k Views 356 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StaryWolfy2S
    StaryWolfy2S
    StaryWolfy2
    wrote on last edited by
    #884

    it was in the femboy plant thread, but the file is there for yall ❤

    LOVES: cryptia Curves, vonvivivonv, Bom39, Nekon118 and MayoSplash avis.

    Aroace pan furry/therian who just loves nsfw avatars <3
    If I find out you are below 18 and bumping nsfw avis, I will block you.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • espE
      espE
      esp
      wrote on last edited by
      #885

      trying to get this ralsei
      cee0ebf7-4894-4278-b4bc-277b2ef41b61-image.jpeg

      Justhere101J 1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • StaryWolfy2S StaryWolfy2

        Holy floofing hell, what did I just join into
        aaaaaae606da129a60a8fc75233d30dae6dd.jpg

        RandoR
        RandoR
        Rando
        wrote on last edited by
        #886

        @StaryWolfy2 That's what I'm askin, good lord gonna need a wipe

        DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
        Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • StaryWolfy2S
          StaryWolfy2S
          StaryWolfy2
          wrote on last edited by StaryWolfy2
          #887

          @rando Sorry, completely out of the blue, but I was just reading that mark thingy and OMG, SAME QUEEEN

          LOVES: cryptia Curves, vonvivivonv, Bom39, Nekon118 and MayoSplash avis.

          Aroace pan furry/therian who just loves nsfw avatars <3
          If I find out you are below 18 and bumping nsfw avis, I will block you.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • StaryWolfy2S
            StaryWolfy2S
            StaryWolfy2
            wrote on last edited by
            #888

            hey, I'm back. I got more info, if anyone wants to see, send me a message. I don't wanna hurt this place

            LOVES: cryptia Curves, vonvivivonv, Bom39, Nekon118 and MayoSplash avis.

            Aroace pan furry/therian who just loves nsfw avatars <3
            If I find out you are below 18 and bumping nsfw avis, I will block you.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • nomanhereN
              nomanhereN
              nomanhere
              wrote on last edited by
              #889

              question how do i make a audio file for unity i uh dont know how to do it

              silly_kittyS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • nomanhereN nomanhere

                question how do i make a audio file for unity i uh dont know how to do it

                silly_kittyS
                silly_kittyS
                silly_kitty
                wrote on last edited by
                #890

                @nomanhere i think you just drag and drop normal audio files you have

                Top 500 Jerkmate player

                nomanhereN 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

                  @nomanhere i think you just drag and drop normal audio files you have

                  nomanhereN
                  nomanhereN
                  nomanhere
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #891

                  @silly_kitty ok ill do that
                  does it need to be mp3 files or wav

                  silly_kittyS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • nomanhereN nomanhere

                    @silly_kitty ok ill do that
                    does it need to be mp3 files or wav

                    silly_kittyS
                    silly_kittyS
                    silly_kitty
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #892

                    @nomanhere i think just mp3

                    Top 500 Jerkmate player

                    nomanhereN 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

                      @nomanhere i think just mp3

                      nomanhereN
                      nomanhereN
                      nomanhere
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #893

                      @silly_kitty ok tnx

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • StaryWolfy2S StaryWolfy2

                        I also wanna just put something in for the amazing people to help steer away from the up-building drama

                        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                        38bd871b-141a-4b25-b8f1-971ec30bc875-image.jpeg

                        Ghostlady

                        GelpG
                        GelpG
                        Gelp
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #894

                        @StaryWolfy2 twin… this is so peak.. right near spooky season too…IMG_2609.jpeg

                        StaryWolfy2S 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • GelpG Gelp

                          @StaryWolfy2 twin… this is so peak.. right near spooky season too…IMG_2609.jpeg

                          StaryWolfy2S
                          StaryWolfy2S
                          StaryWolfy2
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #895

                          @Gelp 1a.gif

                          thank you, fellow alien. Please ignore the image, I couldn't find any good smirks

                          LOVES: cryptia Curves, vonvivivonv, Bom39, Nekon118 and MayoSplash avis.

                          Aroace pan furry/therian who just loves nsfw avatars <3
                          If I find out you are below 18 and bumping nsfw avis, I will block you.

                          GelpG tittiesenjoyerT 2 Replies Last reply
                          4
                          • 0xff0
                            0xff0
                            0xff
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #896

                            Bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • StaryWolfy2S StaryWolfy2

                              @Gelp 1a.gif

                              thank you, fellow alien. Please ignore the image, I couldn't find any good smirks

                              GelpG
                              GelpG
                              Gelp
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #897

                              @StaryWolfy2 😭 NO NO ITS AMAZING LOL

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • StaryWolfy2S
                                StaryWolfy2S
                                StaryWolfy2
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #898

                                111111111111111111.jpg

                                LOVES: cryptia Curves, vonvivivonv, Bom39, Nekon118 and MayoSplash avis.

                                Aroace pan furry/therian who just loves nsfw avatars <3
                                If I find out you are below 18 and bumping nsfw avis, I will block you.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • nomanhereN
                                  nomanhereN
                                  nomanhere
                                  wrote on last edited by nomanhere
                                  #899

                                  f7b400e3-121d-4c96-b76b-41525626c414-image.jpeg
                                  k so i made good progress the downside tho is that some of my songs are waaay to loud and i dont know how to turn em down (pls ignore my music taste) so im wondering how do i lower down the voulume and do the pointless cassette player play the songs globally to anyone close to me or the whole instance
                                  i should maybe delete some useless folders to not cramp up the project

                                  StaryWolfy2S 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • nomanhereN nomanhere

                                    f7b400e3-121d-4c96-b76b-41525626c414-image.jpeg
                                    k so i made good progress the downside tho is that some of my songs are waaay to loud and i dont know how to turn em down (pls ignore my music taste) so im wondering how do i lower down the voulume and do the pointless cassette player play the songs globally to anyone close to me or the whole instance
                                    i should maybe delete some useless folders to not cramp up the project

                                    StaryWolfy2S
                                    StaryWolfy2S
                                    StaryWolfy2
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #900

                                    @nomanhere Maybe you can try and yoink the player off of the Bendy avis by Cryptia? Cause when I uploaded the Bendy model, they had this radio that dances, and you play music through it? Just a little idea, I honestly don't know how to do that tho

                                    LOVES: cryptia Curves, vonvivivonv, Bom39, Nekon118 and MayoSplash avis.

                                    Aroace pan furry/therian who just loves nsfw avatars <3
                                    If I find out you are below 18 and bumping nsfw avis, I will block you.

                                    nomanhereN 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • StaryWolfy2S StaryWolfy2

                                      @nomanhere Maybe you can try and yoink the player off of the Bendy avis by Cryptia? Cause when I uploaded the Bendy model, they had this radio that dances, and you play music through it? Just a little idea, I honestly don't know how to do that tho

                                      nomanhereN
                                      nomanhereN
                                      nomanhere
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #901

                                      @StaryWolfy2 ill see right after i re add everything bc i accidently deleted the wrong folder 😭

                                      StaryWolfy2S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • nomanhereN nomanhere

                                        @StaryWolfy2 ill see right after i re add everything bc i accidently deleted the wrong folder 😭

                                        StaryWolfy2S
                                        StaryWolfy2S
                                        StaryWolfy2
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #902

                                        @nomanhere NOOOOOOOOOO, lol.
                                        But I'm actually gonna try if I can make a prefab. TRY THO, CAUSE I'M DUMB

                                        LOVES: cryptia Curves, vonvivivonv, Bom39, Nekon118 and MayoSplash avis.

                                        Aroace pan furry/therian who just loves nsfw avatars <3
                                        If I find out you are below 18 and bumping nsfw avis, I will block you.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • nomanhereN nomanhere

                                          f7b400e3-121d-4c96-b76b-41525626c414-image.jpeg
                                          k so i made good progress the downside tho is that some of my songs are waaay to loud and i dont know how to turn em down (pls ignore my music taste) so im wondering how do i lower down the voulume and do the pointless cassette player play the songs globally to anyone close to me or the whole instance
                                          i should maybe delete some useless folders to not cramp up the project

                                          StaryWolfy2S
                                          StaryWolfy2S
                                          StaryWolfy2
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #903

                                          @nomanhere also, how to make it a bit quiter is to Click on the audio file, locate the volume slider (Usally set to 1.0). Slide it down to 0.5 or 0.3

                                          LOVES: cryptia Curves, vonvivivonv, Bom39, Nekon118 and MayoSplash avis.

                                          Aroace pan furry/therian who just loves nsfw avatars <3
                                          If I find out you are below 18 and bumping nsfw avis, I will block you.

                                          nomanhereN 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular