Crypita Megathread v2
-
yea, I remember. But that link was down. I asked the person to send me the files. So give Hares the rep they deserve

@StaryWolfy2 ahhhh they used workupload or?
-
errrr, for me when they gave me the files it was google link I believe. I'll check for when they gave the files to the other thread
-
it was in the femboy plant thread, but the file is there for yall

-
-
Holy floofing hell, what did I just join into

@StaryWolfy2 That's what I'm askin, good lord gonna need a wipe
-
@rando Sorry, completely out of the blue, but I was just reading that mark thingy and OMG, SAME QUEEEN
-
hey, I'm back. I got more info, if anyone wants to see, send me a message. I don't wanna hurt this place
-
-
@nomanhere i think you just drag and drop normal audio files you have
-
@nomanhere i think you just drag and drop normal audio files you have
@silly_kitty ok ill do that
does it need to be mp3 files or wav -
@silly_kitty ok ill do that
does it need to be mp3 files or wav@nomanhere i think just mp3
-
@nomanhere i think just mp3
@silly_kitty ok tnx
-
I also wanna just put something in for the amazing people to help steer away from the up-building drama
Download Link (workupload.com)

Ghostlady
@StaryWolfy2 twin… this is so peak.. right near spooky season too…

-
@StaryWolfy2 twin… this is so peak.. right near spooky season too…

thank you, fellow alien. Please ignore the image, I couldn't find any good smirks
-
-
thank you, fellow alien. Please ignore the image, I couldn't find any good smirks
@StaryWolfy2
NO NO ITS AMAZING LOL -

-

k so i made good progress the downside tho is that some of my songs are waaay to loud and i dont know how to turn em down (pls ignore my music taste) so im wondering how do i lower down the voulume and do the pointless cassette player play the songs globally to anyone close to me or the whole instance
i should maybe delete some useless folders to not cramp up the project -

k so i made good progress the downside tho is that some of my songs are waaay to loud and i dont know how to turn em down (pls ignore my music taste) so im wondering how do i lower down the voulume and do the pointless cassette player play the songs globally to anyone close to me or the whole instance
i should maybe delete some useless folders to not cramp up the project@nomanhere Maybe you can try and yoink the player off of the Bendy avis by Cryptia? Cause when I uploaded the Bendy model, they had this radio that dances, and you play music through it? Just a little idea, I honestly don't know how to do that tho
-
@nomanhere Maybe you can try and yoink the player off of the Bendy avis by Cryptia? Cause when I uploaded the Bendy model, they had this radio that dances, and you play music through it? Just a little idea, I honestly don't know how to do that tho
@StaryWolfy2 ill see right after i re add everything bc i accidently deleted the wrong folder

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

