Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Crypita Megathread v2

Crypita Megathread v2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
cryptacurvesfniansfwfazclaires
2.5k Posts 262 Posters 175.1k Views 366 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandoR Rando

    @McTodd ~5.5 hours, Silly posted earlier today during the moment

    McToddM
    McToddM
    McTodd
    wrote last edited by
    #2498

    @Rando poo

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LemonnyL Lemonny

      @ASecretGuyy739BC18A-8C83-493D-A540-F34834021A78.png pretty much all the ones i could remember by memory, she could use new ones but these are primarily it.

      J
      J
      jam123456543
      wrote last edited by
      #2499

      @Lemonny Where did you hear that they use Krita? I was under the impression they used Blender (2.79 files have modified brushes) and clip studio paint since they left an clip file in the Withered Chiku pack

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RandoR Rando

        After checking the world schlatt linked, I can confirm that there are

        TWELVE

        spots with slick glass where you can shake some bones on
        VRChat_2026-10-09_19-51-27.510_1280x720.png
        VRChat_2026-10-09_19-49-34.253_1280x720.png VRChat_2026-10-09_19-49-08.528_1280x720.png VRChat_2026-10-09_19-33-10.225_1280x720.png
        Don't upvote because its not the good stuff, I can't post that here~

        StaryWolfy2S
        StaryWolfy2S
        StaryWolfy2
        wrote last edited by
        #2500

        @Rando awesome, I shall do that later >:D

        LOVES: cryptia Curves, vonvivivonv, Bom39, Nekon118 and MayoSplash avis.

        Aroace pan furry/therian who just loves nsfw avatars <3
        If I find out you are below 18 and bumping nsfw avis, I will block you.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RandoR Rando

          After checking the world schlatt linked, I can confirm that there are

          TWELVE

          spots with slick glass where you can shake some bones on
          VRChat_2026-10-09_19-51-27.510_1280x720.png
          VRChat_2026-10-09_19-49-34.253_1280x720.png VRChat_2026-10-09_19-49-08.528_1280x720.png VRChat_2026-10-09_19-33-10.225_1280x720.png
          Don't upvote because its not the good stuff, I can't post that here~

          GalenXG
          GalenXG
          GalenX
          wrote last edited by
          #2501

          @Rando But what if I upvote it anyway?

          ...also would you be able to send me "the good stuff" via private dm? I'm somewhat curious.

          "Sorry to tell you this... but there's too much of a power gap between you and me." - SSJ4 Goku (GT), - Dragon Ball Sparking! ZERO

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • RandoR
            RandoR
            Rando
            wrote last edited by
            #2502

            @GalenX https://tenor.com/unANYzp8oeS.gif Someone's thinking inside restrictions~

            DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
            Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • L
              L
              lostlamby5510
              wrote last edited by
              #2503

              Does anyone have just like the base models of cryptia's new FNIA models. I want to make a texture edit to all of them but I can't seem to find just a mega pack with all of the files inside

              RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • L lostlamby5510

                Does anyone have just like the base models of cryptia's new FNIA models. I want to make a texture edit to all of them but I can't seem to find just a mega pack with all of the files inside

                RandoR
                RandoR
                Rando
                wrote last edited by
                #2504

                @lostlamby5510 That's likely because they were split into 2 packs. So while nobody is likely to give you 1 mega with all of them, here's 2 links that together have all of them
                https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1-quest-port?_=1791646288168 -> [register or login to view this hidden content]
                [register or login to view this hidden content] -> https://vrmodels.store/avatars/54967-fazclaires-nightclub-pack-2.html
                I have not tested either of them

                DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • buntagonistB buntagonist

                  @HONSE when i get home i will totally be working on making these unitypackages !!!!

                  nomanhereN
                  nomanhereN
                  nomanhere
                  wrote last edited by
                  #2505

                  @buntagonist i will give u the biggest hug ever if u do
                  i really want that mimi model

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • nunyabeeswaxN nunyabeeswax

                    VRChat_2026-10-02_01-07-23.482_1920x1080.png
                    VRChat_2026-10-02_01-08-36.045_1920x1080.png

                    2stabwounds2
                    2stabwounds2
                    2stabwounds
                    wrote last edited by
                    #2506

                    @nunyabeeswax genuinely where do you get these photos from

                    upvote me ₍^. .^₎⟆

                    RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • 2stabwounds2 2stabwounds

                      @nunyabeeswax genuinely where do you get these photos from

                      RandoR
                      RandoR
                      Rando
                      wrote last edited by
                      #2507

                      @2stabwounds I think they took em themselves personally. Or at least, that's the consensus here

                      DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                      Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Ratman_80R Ratman_80

                        5dc075a326d04143744a2468df44a948.jpg
                        079e42b0068c0f9238e03df94612cf8b.jpg
                        a0abb67c16e59e253ed19749fc3c2c4e.jpg
                        Anyone got these models by chance?

                        I
                        I
                        idkprobafart
                        wrote last edited by
                        #2508

                        @Ratman_80 anyone got lady d

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                          9150e367-5a72-4ec0-b04e-d5fbd60c33f4-image.jpeg

                          New megathread for Cypitas models, assets, and more
                          If you have links that you want pinned, just let me know, and I'll start adding them to the main post

                          @ploof 's mediafire file dump
                          🔗 Download Link (mediafire.com)

                          @dynasty Mega file dump
                          🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

                          HONSEH
                          HONSEH
                          HONSE
                          wrote last edited by
                          #2509

                          alt text

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          munching on grass
                          ANTI GATEKEEPING! you look STUPID

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          4
                          • PLOOFP PLOOF

                            image.jpeg does someone have the full image?

                            ionic_dudeI
                            ionic_dudeI
                            ionic_dude
                            wrote last edited by
                            #2510

                            @PLOOF the image was spliced up like some nine inch nails video? thats kinda interesting

                            PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ionic_dudeI ionic_dude

                              @PLOOF the image was spliced up like some nine inch nails video? thats kinda interesting

                              PLOOFP
                              PLOOFP
                              PLOOF
                              wrote last edited by
                              #2511

                              @ionic_dude so i made this collage of all the av images of the hybrid bonfies, thare all croped from a singular big image

                              ionic_dudeI 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • PLOOFP PLOOF

                                @ionic_dude so i made this collage of all the av images of the hybrid bonfies, thare all croped from a singular big image

                                ionic_dudeI
                                ionic_dudeI
                                ionic_dude
                                wrote last edited by
                                #2512

                                @PLOOF weird that they where all cropped in the first place, and really cool you noticed! hope you can find the original image

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • PLOOFP PLOOF

                                  @Zark-Vein check dms pls

                                  CicadaC
                                  CicadaC
                                  Cicada
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #2513

                                  @PLOOF may i have the bonfie aswell?

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular